Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Why does TVN make a lot of compilation of the same YS clips over and over again? :sweatingbullets: maybe because i don't know the title, it looks all the same to me lol! Just repetitive clips. They didn't make as much for YK

Anyway..best bros aka bff :thumbsup: i hope they don't cross path a situation in which they have to compete as they're in the same line of work..lol! 

Somehow i adore his tone of 'noona' to Yumi..i wish TVN would make a compilation of it..lol! From YK if possible :lol:

Ah..i love his 20's looks best :wub: still has that boyish face line, now he looks all matured..still handsome though :blush: he aged like a wine

• Like 5

@ivanovie25 I think they did the same with YK2. But also tvN channels grew more and we didn’t actually followed YK2 at that time lol 

Seo Jun is that type of friend who supports Woo Shik a lot and actually seems very proud of all his achievements. He asked him to make cameo in FFMW and TDF, then look at them appearing together in YS, after Seo Jun saw a popularity boost from YK2 and finally he posted a lot of congratulations during Parasite awards winning cycle. 

The only one who ever creates any tension in Wooga Squad paradise is individual fans of artists. I hate so much when someone use Woo Shik and Hyun Sik to attack Seo Jun or vice versa. All guys talented and their friendship is adorable. No need to put down one to elevate another one. I doubt that guys themselves will agree with that kind of behavior. 

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Yeah..i miss him sooo much :confounded: 

I don't know how many times i've watched that beautiful smile vlog :sweat_smile:

I hope today there will a surprise from Record Park's :innocent:

They usually posts once in two weeks, so I doubt... But I wish he could surprise us :bawling:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 I think they did the same with YK2. But also tvN channels grew more and we didn’t actually followed YK2 at that time lol 

Seo Jun is that type of friend who supports Woo Shik a lot and actually seems very proud of all his achievements. He asked him to make cameo in FFMW and TDF, then look at them appearing together in YS, after Seo Jun saw a popularity boost from YK2 and finally he posted a lot of congratulations during Parasite awards winning cycle. 

The only one who ever creates any tension in Wooga Squad paradise is individual fans of artists. I hate so much when someone used Woo Shik and Hyun Sik to attack Seo Jun or vice versa. All guys talented and their friendship is adorable. No need to put down one to elevate other. I doubt that guys themselves will agree with that kind of behavior. 
They usually posts once in two weeks, so I doubt... But I wish he could surprise us :bawling:

It's Valentine..surely it's special because Jeomju is part of his life..lol *wishful thinking 

Yeah you're right i don't like it when the fans begin to compare them, they have their own charms and specialties. I saw it on social media and i feel like telling them off..lol! Hopefully and I'm sure they won't be affected by that.  

I stopped watching YS clips on YTN already..lol! they keep repeating them..Will wait for new clips from Eps 6

• Like 5

I thought i had seen all his videos on youtube, but no, i just saw this one today..lol! I love this interview! He was relaxed and witty. He was still active on social media at that time..i bet all the gossip about his dating made him stay away from social media..aarggh..

I think he was having a cold at that time but the interview was still fun..:wub:

• Like 5

Ah..no post from Record Park's :bawling: then we shall dig up old clips on youtube..

anyway..this is really out of topic and it's not important lol! Just finding topic to post, Seo Jun now has slipped to number 4 on the most number of followers on instagram..the now number 3 is quite fast in catching up, probably will occupy number 2 soon..

Dramas really boost popularity right? Particularly if the actors hit the jackpot with popular dramas. Each of the now famous actors who started from dramas have experienced at least once that turning point in his career in terms of popularity. Seo Jun with SWP right? Then again with WWWSK. 

If only he was still active on social media, posting for fun freely like he said on the interview above..i blame those busy body netizens..grrrr..He even deleted many of his instagram posts right? Or maybe he's just grown up..lol! 

• Like 4