Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 @Anjalifairy He either never had “no entrance” happening to him (but then he would know what slang for that words is, because you still in that environment and hear things) or he his someone who don’t go often to clubs, which I think the case, imo;) Who knows though, but I imagine Seo Jun more a lounge bar guy, rather than club xD 

@ivanovie25 someone people just overthinking, someone people like to dramatize XD 

That “eh” sounded so much like Dong Man xD 

The same..i think he's not a club guy type. I don't know, from the way he cares for Simba, the way he spends his holiday with friends and family, and the fact that he lives with his family just make me think that he does not like spending time in places like clubs but more to quiet and intimate places :)

He's either still in his character or that 'eh' is actually Seo Joon's 'eh'..lol! i love his speechless and helpless expression..:wub: 

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

The same..i think he's not a club guy type. I don't know, from the way he cares for Simba, the way he spends his holiday with friends and family, and the fact that he lives with his family just make me think that he does not like spending time in places like clubs but more to quiet and intimate places :)

He's either still in his character or that 'eh' is actually Seo Joon's 'eh'..lol! i love his speechless and helpless expression..:wub: 

Really wanna know the places he will go for hang out.

I always love to hear his "eh", "ne". Well, I just love to hear his voices. :love:

It is near the end of year 2020 and suddenly I just remember how I find out my mood booster- Seo Joon. :heart: I remember when I followed his IG is the first day I watched Itaewon Class. His followers were 9.6 mil and it is 16.6 mil now. :coolshades:

Really cannot wait for Youn's Stay as I miss him so much. 

• Like 7

The top 10 K-dramas of 2020, from Start-Up to The Uncanny Counter

20201228_itaewon_netflix.jpg?itok=lKUoP7

Korean entertainment hit a high point in 2020, notably with the Academy Award success of Bong Joon-ho’s Parasite. Yet while the movie industry went on to suffer following the onset of Covid-19, Korean dramas have been flourishing across the globe.

It has not just been lockdowns that have been driving viewers to the small screen, however. The Korean drama machine made its boldest strides in 2020, exploring exciting new territory in terms of theme and genre, in addition to its bread-and-butter tales of romance – forbidden or otherwise.

With so much to choose from, many of our favourites could not quite make the cut for this list, which includes a couple of shows that debuted in December 2019 but had most of their episodes screened this year, while a few more recent series haven’t quite wrapped up their runs.

Here are our picks of the 10 best K-dramas of 2020, ranked from good to great.

8. Itaewon Class

Itaewon Class does not exactly set itself apart in its first (flashback) episode, but once the action moves to Itaewon, the former US Army stamping ground that was turned into Seoul’s cultural melting pot, it becomes one of the most progressive shows we’ve ever seen on Korean TV.

The story features ethnically non-Korean characters speaking Korean and approaches extremely taboo subjects such as transgenderism that were long thought to be too outré for TV.

Throw in bullying, some romance (of course) and a steady narrative of trying to get back at an evil corporate boss, and what you have is a compelling and fresh addition to the world of K-drama that throws down the social gauntlet.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : AsiaOne

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/top-10-k-dramas-2020-start-uncanny-counter

• Like 8

*** Congratulations to PSJ who made it to the lists. :blush:

********************************************************************************

Film Magazine Cine21 Reveals Lists of Most-Anticipated Senior and Rookie Actors/Actresses in 2021

The magazine named various actors and actresses we need to anticipate next year.

On December 29th, Korean film magazine 'Cine21' released the lists of most-anticipated actors/actresses in 2021. They are divided into senior and rookie categories, to make them apples to apples. A total of 55 experts voted on the best ones among thousands in the industry. 

Without further ado, check out the complete lists below!

Senior Actors 

1st place: Lee Byunghun

2nd place: Ryu Junyeol

3rd place: Park Haeil, Yoo Ahin

4th place: Park Seojoon, Seol Kyeonggoo

5th place: Nam Joohyuk, Ma Dongseok, Park Bogum, Joo Jihoon

6th place: Kang Dongwon, Kang Haneul, Gong Yoo, Goo Gyohwan, Kim Soohyun, Kim Woobin, Ryu Seungryong, Park Jungmin, Byun Yohan, Song Kang, Song Kangho, Yoo Taeoh, Lee Jehoon, Im Siwan, Jeong Sunghwa, Jung Woosung, Jin Seonkyu, Hyun Bin

source : Kstarlive

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/12/30/film-magazine-cine21-reveals-lists-of-most-anticipated-senior-and-rookie-actors-actresses-in-2021-388898

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJa4v8VJLvV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Teaser for Youn’s Stay! What a present :love:

Awww :happy2: i literally screamed..lol! Aah..that's why they need wooshik, he's good at speaking english so he's perfect as the server for foreigners. I see Seo Joon is more to the kitchen now..chef de partie? Yumi is sous chef now..Lol! 

When they all come out from the kitchen one by one, i just realized how big Seo Joon is..lol!

• Like 8

Wow it's faster than i thought!  :getmygrooveon: i still can't believe these 5 stars will be gracing my screen starting next week:please:

Seojun in chef jacket is :heart:

So the hierarchy is :

Wooshik : intern

Seojun : section manager/chef assistant

Yumi : department head/chef

Seojin : vice president

Yeohjung : CEO

:lol:

This is 100x busier and more tiring than Youn's Kitchen. I can already see the tension in the kitchen based on Seojin's face lol. 

• Like 10

Seo Jun in that hat reminded me Park Sae Roy :blush:

Also, I will write  something more impactful later, but I think Youn’s Stay will be as cool as Youn’s Kitchen :heartxoxo: I was worried before, but not anymore! Concept is great!

Just look at him :love: It’s even better that he is a chef now :heart4:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Seo Jun in that hat reminded me Park Sae Roy :blush:

Also, I will write  something more impactful later, but I think Youn’s Stay will be as cool as Youn’s Kitchen  I was worried before, but not anymore! Concept is great!

Just look at him :love: It’s even better that he is chef now

Finally... :hooray2:

I scream seeing the teaser. Lol. I never watch other variety shows but I think Youn's Stay is beautiful concept. The foods look beautiful and yummy. The places are so beautiful and nice. What do you think @serenilmauve @Anjalifairy? And Seo Joon looks so handsome as chef. :heart2beat:

And please inform me later for streaming. Cant wait for next Friday. It is really beautiful 2021. :heart:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 3

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Upcoming Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” 1st episode 08.01.2021] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]
3 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Awww  i literally screamed..lol! Aah..that's why they need wooshik, he's good at speaking english so he's perfect as the server for foreigners. I see Seo Joon is more to the kitchen now..chef de partie? Yumi is sous chef now..Lol! 

When they all come out from the kitchen one by one, i just realized how big Seo Joon is..lol!

@ivanovie25, I wonder if he's fluent in speaking English. You know, PSJ speaks English very clear. In his Smart CF, I'm sure everyone who watched it could understand very well what he's saying in the commercial. Unlike other K-stars where I had a hard time understanding when they speak English - hahaha.  :blush:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, willenette said:

@ivanovie25, I wonder if he's fluent in speaking English. You know, PSJ speaks English very clear. In his Smart CF, I'm sure everyone who watched it could understand very well what he's saying in the commercial. Unlike other K-stars where I had a hard time understanding when they speak English - hahaha.  :blush:

Choi Wooshik has Canadian citizenship, but then moved back to SK. That’s why he didn’t serve in army. I bet he has better English, than Park Seojoon, but it’s because he had an experience with growing up, using it and speaking.

@ivanovie25 I think Seojoon can understand and serve people by using English, but they desperately needed a helpful hand in kitchen, that was apparent even in Youn’s Kitchen 2. Seojoon is quick, effective and diligent in his cooking, despite not being a real cook himself. He is also a fact learner in kitchen and hard worker. That’s why I think they decided to add new members as waiter and upgrade Seojoon to kitchen))

Teaser is great. It’s true, what they say. In Na PD we trust)))) I can feel the quality in this project and I have the same good feel, when I first saw IC teasers. The great project is coming :glasses:

@serenilmauve Seojoon as chef is a masterpiece :loveu:

@Anjalifairy Wooshik has low stamina, can’t wait jokes about him being tired before anyone else :joy:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1