Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve  thanks for sharing..... Peakboy was in KBS’ Lee Gi Kwang’s Music Plaza and shared what it was like filming In the Soop: Friendcation with his famous friends. He gave his thoughts on the term ‘Wooga Squad’ used to refer to his friend group. He said he doesn't know who came up with the name. He said that he's not a big fan of the word ‘squad,’ so he's not sure how he should feel about the name. He also revealed how they divided their kitchen chores during the trip. He said that they divided their workloads on camera, but Seo Joon does the most work in real life. He said that they all cook, but Seo Joon likes to cook for everyone. He said that they first met each other in middle school. They were in the same class but, Seo Joon later moved up to a more advanced class while he was still in the same class.  

:Woah:

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220714133539507

• Like 4

*** When V was cast in "Hwarang" fans were excited to see him in his first acting role. I noticed that Park Seo Joon took on a mentor role with him and was helping him behind the scenes.  As far as I remember V mentioned that Park Seo Joon was the cast member he was most scared to meet and that it was “difficult to get close to him” at first! He also talked about how cool Park Seo Joon was and how he paid for many meals when the cast went out together during interviews. Actually, Park Seo Joon eventually introduced him & Park Hyung Sik to his friends Choi Woo Shik and Peakboy. Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Shik first crossed paths in the drama "Shut Up Family". Peakboy met Choi Woo

Shik because of  Park Seo Joon.   :popcornjackson:

rf8pivG46uesbcIjwimOoq0fllq3cEBueh3XvTHY

• Like 5

Chingus, long time no see! :dorakiss:

Pardon my ignorance, but this little gossip tidbit about Park Seo Joon caught my eye yesterday on Koala's Playground:

http://koalasplayground.com/2022/07/18/c-netizen-gossip-claims-park-seo-joon-was-spotted-in-england-shopping-on-high-street-with-pretty-young-korean-youtube-star/

I hope I don't offend anyone on this thread, but was just curious in hearing if this is well known gossip currently and if there's any truth behind it? I'm kind of a gossip addict - lol :D Like my fellow Event Organizers @agenth @Sleepy Owl and @confusedheart :D

Haven't seen this in any other news outlets yet. I am assuming that this is fake news?

I Have No Idea Shrug GIF

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1