Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

9 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Seo Jun looks great in pretty much in any color, these days I love Seo Jun in dark green outfits, brings out his beautiful eyes even more :fullofhearts:

He looks sooo beautiful in his evelyn pictures with the green masks..The reason i bought a lot of Evelyn's green masks..hahaha

Seo Jun in hat..new Ziozia look for spring

• Like 7

Good morning ! 

I am finally an Honor member in cafe :) 

It took me soooo long to be qualified as regular member ...:please:before i could apply the honor membership. 

Anyway, I admire SJ even more after got the chance to ready the letters and very proud of him. 

And i was also very surprise that he was so openly express his true feeling with Jeomju :heart:  

We are very lucky to be his Jeomju :fullofhearts:

700 :wow1:

• Like 5

Pigeon x Park Seo Jun Flower Bird GIF by Chris Timmons

Continuing… Cash Cashback GIF by PicPay

10 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Seo Jun looks great in pretty much in any color, these days I love Seo Jun in dark green outfits, brings out his beautiful eyes even more

20 minutes ago, yaya1241 said:

Good morning ! 

I am finally an Honor member in cafe :) 

It took me soooo long to be qualified as regular member ...:please:before i could apply the honor membership. 

Anyway, I admire SJ even more after got the chance to ready the letters and very proud of him. 

And i was also very surprise that he was so openly express his true feeling with Jeomju :heart:  

We are very lucky to be his Jeomju

Congratulations, @yaya1241 You Go Girl GIF by Jump Consulting

• Like 6

Happy 700, everyone! :hooray2:

Ricola SG officially revealed Seo Jun as their Ambassador :heart:

8 hours ago, yaya1241 said:

there are always some lucky girl but never us

Ha ha, true that! I’m happy we at least got to see his back :joy:

Proud Saved By The Bell GIF

8 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Can Seo Jun update his IG? I really miss him much. 

Please Seo Junnaaaaa :sweet:like @Anjalifairy says may be he forgot his password :joy:

• Like 5

7 Dramas To Watch If You Love “Twenty Five, Twenty One”

Every weekend seems too far away when you’re waiting for new episodes of “Twenty Five, Twenty One.” The coming-of-age youth drama starring Kim Tae Ri, Nam Joo Hyuk, and WJSN‘s Bona is teaching us countless lessons about sportsmanship, growing up, and chasing your dreams, bringing a smile to our faces with each episode.

But what about the other five days of the week? Fret not, because here are some recommendations to keep you feeling energized and inspired!

5. “Fight My Way

Fight-My-Way.jpeg

Just like “Twenty Five, Twenty One,” this inspiring drama also follows an athlete’s journey to greatness. Go Dong Man, played by Park Seo Joon, is a former taekwondo star who quit the sport after a painful incident. In adulthood, Dong Man leads an unfulfilling life, later turning to mixed martial arts as a means of pursuing his dreams.

fight-my-way-weheartit.gif

Start watching “Fight My Way”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 7

Seo Jun went out to eat at a Korean restaurant “Bibimbap” in Budapest with some staff / members of the Dream movie team and gave his autograph :heart:

6 hours ago, yaya1241 said:

Finally the BTS and short interview ... :love:

The BTS video is even better, such cool vibes from the man :coolshades: Love listening to him talk, addicted to his deep yet calming voice :heartxoxo:

• Like 6

*** This is based on big data analysis! From February 9 through March 9, 2022, the Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation analyzed big data of 50 top film actors/actresses in areas including consumer participation, media activity, communication, community activity, etc. In 1st place for the month of March, Lee Jung Jae earned a total of 8,612,919, in light of his big achievement at the 'Screen Actors Guild Awards' last month. 2nd place went to Kim Hye Soo while 3rd place went to Jung Ho Yeon. From 4th through 10th place are, in order: Hyun Bin, Park Seo Joon, Lee Byung Hun, Jung Hae In, Honey Lee, Gong Yoo, and Lee Kwang Soo.   :Ohboy3:

*******************************************************************************************************

Here are the brand value rankings for film actors/actresses in the month of March

1646787174-screen-shot-2022-03-08-at-7.p

1646787167-screen-shot-2022-03-08-at-7.p

• Like 5
  • Love 1

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/03/09/EORYXR6QBMEKIEPZI6VONFMHTA/

some of you might see SJ's name was brought up in the several marriage news between Taiwanese actress Seo Hee-jae  (big S) and 구준엽 . 

Seo Hee-Jae and her little sister (S) were known for their out spoken characters. 

S became a big fan of SJ after watched IC and that's why she said that in the interviews. 

FYI 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Here you go, our darling @Anjalifairy to the rescue :heart:

Thanks @auls for putting the tweet together :blush:

@Jeomju1216  thanks for sharing this. Very NICE interview with Chanel in New W Korea & thanks @Anjalifairyfor the translation. While seeing many endorsements of PSJ in this thread I can also feel the long gap with him in his screen comeback both for drama and movie. I don't worry much since he's established and successful enough to not rush himself to get back on the small screen. it's just that recently, I got nostalgic watching a few episodes of "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim" and just starting to feel how much I love watching him onscreen. This month he's in the pages of W Korea with Chanel brand as he's the Asian spokesperson for cologne Bleu de Chanel, which I love the scent. In the magazine backstage photoshoot he's just oozing with sex appeal. He's looking good as usual.   :approves: 

• Like 7