Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Awesome ENT actors' interview and polaroid decorating in celebrating the new year of 2022 :fullofhearts:

Here is translations for Seojun's part :

1. The best thing i did in 2021 is the experience of working overseas.

2. Thing i was obsessed with in 2021 was drinking a lot of water.

3. What i want to learn in 2022 is 'how to live my life'.
Because it's difficult. Very difficult. No one tells me how to live right and i have to learn it by myself. I have been thinking a lot about it since last year. Even now.

4. All i want to do the most in 2022 is to have time for emptying my head.
It's quite noisy in my head. I have a lot of thoughts. I will keep trying to find a way how to spend a time to empty my head, which works on me. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

23 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Awesome ENT actors' interview and polaroid decorating in celebrating the new year of 2022 :fullofhearts:

Because it's difficult. Very difficult. No one tells me how to live right and i have to learn it by myself. I have been thinking a lot about it since last year. Even now.

It's quite noisy in my head. I have a lot of thoughts. I will keep trying to find a way how to spend a time to empty my head, which works on me. 

@Anjalifairy thanks for sharing the translation of the video. I remember he was asked once if he was interested in making a Hollywood debut like Lee Byung Hun. He replied that when opportunity like that could come his way, he thinks he needs to be prepared. He has no reason to refuse. He is working on his English because opportunities come to those who are prepared. I also remember where he posted on his official YT Channel where he confessed to not drinking a single drop of water before his Record of Youth cameo with Park Bo Gum. He said that he usually do this every time he films a drama because he didn't want to come out on screen looking bloated. hahaha -   :Megalol:

• Like 4

[Ishani's Picks] Top 10 Korean Actors Who Are Booked and Busy in 2022

Ever since the dawn of the new year, fans of Korean entertainment have been showered with announcements of new dramas, movies, webtoons, and more. We're only one month into 2022 and the current roster of upcoming content already looks incredible. Upon a closer look, you might have noticed that some names pop up more frequently than others. Here are the top 10 Korean actors (arranged in no particular order) who are booked and busy in 2022!

4. Park Seo-joon

Park Seo-joon is going big in 2022, filming for his first-ever Marvel movie in Hollywood as well as for the K-drama "K Project", set to premiere in 2023. At the same time, he is also working on two Korean films, "Dream - 2020" and "Concrete Utopia". We cannot wait for Park Seo-joon's comeback.

photo1421539.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hancinema

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Thanks @Anjalifairy for the translations and putting together the video of Seo Jun’s cut with English translations :hooray2:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZeYKaKBOHb/?utm_medium=copy_link

Seo Junnie is probably obsessively golfing these days to empty his mind and make it less noisy :joy:

Golfing Music Video GIF by Cheat Codes

• Like 4

Soju, chicken, ramen, squid game… 'Korea' overflows in Japan

After returning to Japan after 9 months, what I felt is that there is more 'Korea' than ever before. Korea-related topics that pop up in people's daily conversations, and Korea-related products you see in stores have definitely increased. While the interest in Korean dramas and movies has increased because there are more opportunities to watch Korean dramas and movies through Netflix, etc., it seems that the distribution of Korean-related products in Japan has increased as it has become difficult to actually go to Korea due to the impact of Covid 19.

A representative product is 'Chamisul', a Korean soju. Soju appears frequently in Korean dramas, and in particular, the drama 'Itaewon Class' had a great influence. Soju appeared frequently in 'Danbam', a bar operated by the main character Park Saeroyi(Park Seo Jun). The scene where Saeroyi and his father asked, “How does alcohol taste?” while drinking soju, the scene where Saeroyi answered, “It’s sweet” is also impressive. I think the reason why the alcohol that appears very often in Korean dramas is soju, not beer or makgeolli, is because sometimes it is sweet and sometimes it is used. When you pass a test, when you break up with your lover, when you get scolded by your boss, etc.

Happy Netflix GIF by The Swoon

After the broadcast of 'Itaewon Class', it is known that Chamisul was selling well in Japan, but now it can be found in regular local supermarkets. In the past, you could only buy it at a Korean food specialty mart. There are a variety of flavors such as green grape flavor and strawberry flavor that young women will like.

The advertisement for Chamisul in Japan is also a hot topic. It is a parody of a Korean drama by Japanese male and female actors named Yuta Koseki and Yui Sakuma. By mixing Korean and Japanese, it was made like a trailer for a drama, focusing on the actions of men that women would 'heart-thump'. In Japan, Korean soju seems to have changed its image as a cute drink enjoyed by young women.

'Itaewon Class' and 'CLOY' are dramas that aired two years ago, but their popularity in Japan lasts for a long time. If you look at Netflix's 'Today's Top 10 in Japan', the two dramas are still in the top 10.

Source: Skipped the rest…Essay by Aya Narikawa https://www.joongang.co.kr/article/25045649

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1