Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

*** We know that Chanel tapped on PSJ to endorse its Chanel Beauty — back in 2020. I wonder if he's still the endorser for this product.  I remember this because do you know guys that since last year Koreans are only allowed to buy one Chanel bag per year? (I thought of him while reading the article) The brand has started restricting the number of bags each customer can buy in Korea. But, this is only in the case of some popular bags. According to the Hankook Ilbo, Chanel Korea has adopted a new policy in which each customer can buy one Timeless Classic flap bag and one Coco Handle handbag per year.  The “one bag per person per year” rule also applies to items that it categorizes as “small leather goods”, mainly wallets and pouches, if the customer wants more than one of the same model in the category. The measure comes following increasing “reselling” of Chanel bags.  At major department stores in Seoul where Chanel stores are located, people have been seen standing in line starting in the early morning to do “open runs”, or dashing into the store as soon as it opens. Some of them seem to be reselling the bags at higher prices elsewhere. Chanel has raised its prices frequently in Korea – but consumers don’t seem to care. Market analysts say that the pandemic seems to have added to the thirst for luxury goods as people’s desires for overseas travel can’t be satisfied. Chanel is not the only luxury brand restricting per capita purchases. Hermès allows each customer to buy only up to two bags of the same design per year. Rolex also restricts per capita purchases to one or two watches each year.  :Megalol:

park-seo-joon.jpeg?w=560?w=650

source : Korea Times

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/tech/2021/10/694_316906.html

• Like 4

Indonesia's largest entertainment site ranks the Top 50 Most Handsome Korean Celebrities

KapanLagi, Indonesia's largest entertainment site with 40 million readership, released their ranking of the 50 most handsome Korean celebrities.

BTS's Kim Taehyung was chosen as the most handsome Korean celebrity for 2021.

Let's look at the complete Top 50 ranking.

14. Park Seo Joon 

1642068393-40-ganteng-20211231-037-non-fotografer-kly.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@willenette Seo Jun is with Chanel Beauty, not their clothes department;) But I can see why Chanel decided to be more strict and exclusive with their bag sales. Probably a way to somehow try to control speculations. 

@serenilmauve ye, I know, that's why, I said it there in my post....................     :wut:

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Jun throwback bts for Pots of Gold/I summon you, gold! 

@serenilmauve thanks for sharing this. I've watched this drama for Yeon Jung Hoon. I was not so familiar with PSJ then. I'm not really into long episode-dramas but I pulled this through - which was a 50 episode drama. This drama will tell you about the reality of a middle class family and their money problems, as well as love and marriage. I don't consider this drama really good, it was just okay. 50-episodes and many flaws but, I don’t regret watching the drama. Since this is a long family drama, there were a whole host of characters. After finishing the series,  I was left with a question as to why the writer wrote the way he/she did. - Why was it normal for the daughter-in-laws of a family to remain standing while the men and the elders ate? In what century were these characters living? :tears::weary:

• Like 3

On 1/18/2022 at 12:50 PM, serenilmauve said:

Son Heung Min about Seo Jun;))

@serenilmauve thanks for sharing this. It's good that while PSJ is in London, he went to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium to watch a soccer match of his friend. I love this picture of him really cheering for SHM. Tottenham won the game 2-1 that weekend. :heart2beat:

5.png

• Like 5

1 minute ago, backstreetboysfan said:

OMG it was him that sang for a OST for Kill me Heal me.

@backstreetboysfan yes.............the title of the song is Letting You Go. Here, listen to his voice once again  - Both Ji Sung and him lent their voices for this amazing and successful drama's soundtracks. During the drama aired, PSJ wasn't really that popular compared as now since JS was the male lead of this drama. I've watched the drama mainly for Ji Sung. It's an absolutely beautiful & touching track. He can sing. He has soft and sweet but attractive vocals. This song describes the emotional turmoil of Ri on (his character name in the drama) so perfectly. I noticed that Park Seo Joon always sings heart-breaking songs. Then after this drama he took She Was Pretty next ..............   :Ohboy3:

• Like 5