Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Seo Jun’s Voice :love:

Thanks for sharing the clips, his voice sounds like honey, so beautiful. You can tell he enjoys singing. His precious laughter in the background when woo shik sings “love you my best friend” :love:

SeoJun’s silhouette against the sunset backdrop is so cool and sexy, gorgeous pairing like cheese and wine:piggydance:

• Like 3

@Jeomju1216 Yup, on "1thek originals" youtube channel for international fans. 

@ivanovie25 Seojun shared that his middle brother is a Montblanc maniac. So after he signed the contract with them as their korean BA, he texted his brother saying, "I'm now Montblanc's model". And to his message, the middle brother who usually ignores Seojun's message, replied him immediately, "Hyung! for real??". :lol: That's when you're a die hard fan of a luxury brand and then you find out that your celeb brother is their model :wut:  surprised but proud lol

It's actually one of his popular nicknames from k-jeomjus. They call him 박소준 = Park 'So' (not Seo) Jun. 'So' means cow, cz he always works hard like a cow. 

Oh you're right.. I didn't realize it until you told me. Na PD and Director Kim. So at least i can hope IU will come lol. Idk why these days i'm so wanting to see them together in one frame. I'm just curious bcs it's a pair i've never thought would be in the same acting project. But Yumi is a good idea too. I'll be very happy if she comes :D

And then Awesome decides to not have any guest.... Pessimistic me :grimace:

@serenilmauve Thanks for sharing the post. My first time seeing the video. Is that Seojun's laugh when Wooshik is singing? Ah.. Seojun and Jisoo.. they are good friends. The harmonization is beautiful :wub: Hopefully they still keep in touch and we will get to see them together again in one frame.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@Gisell Gisell I know right, he’s been awfully quiet on insta lately. Miss his direct updates, must be slammed with the photoshoots, CFs, movie shooting and fan meeting... oh my that sounds like a lot, stay healthy and safe SJ!

@Anjalifairy Thanks for the YT channel info, the fan meeting date is coming up soon. Super excited. Thanks for sharing the story about his middle brother and his affinity for Montblanc. Impressing family members is the toughest, LOL. Must be an interesting life to have a celebrity at home, I’m sure there’s pros and cons to it. 

@serenilmauve Beyond gorgeous...flower boy haha...there seems be a trend of SJ riding bicycles in his ads lately - K2, Earth Hour and now this one. So cute :love:

BTW, have any of you seen this recent Peakboy video upload? Apart from the fact that the video is hilarious - he casually says ‘I may need to MC at my best friend’s wedding in the future’, don’t mean to speculate but :what!:

Spoiler

• Like 6

@Gisell Gisell I think SJ will be the first in line among the wooga squad. Keeping aside his age, the fact that he is a mature, sincere and responsible person, I get that marriage ready vibes from him these days, that could just be me wanting him to find happiness and companionship in his personal life as well  :hooray2:

From his perspective it perhaps comes down to finding that special person with whom he’ll want to spend the rest of his life with. SJ doesn’t seem like the guy to take hasty or non-committed decisions. But, you can never tell in real life, things don’t always go according to plan and it’s hard to attach timelines to life changing events such as these. Here’s hoping he can find lifelong happiness with his special “one”. Agreed, when that happens - he’s got a lot of friends in the music industry including V, I’m sure they’ll want to make his special day memorable. :foryou:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hyung Sik looked at Seo Jun with “save me” expression, and Seo Jun was like “okay, give it to me. I will do it for you” XD You see, that why younger Wooga Squad members love him so much. He is like big brother, who always helps them;)) 

Also, 1N2D (or is it 2D1N?) members were so mean to Seo Jun with his nickname lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@serenilmauve They were absolutely brutal to him, SJ was such a sport though. He created so much entertainment unknowingly from his incredibly bad luck on that day -  nothing was going his way, poor thing. It was so hard to watch him go through one hardship after another. Can I just say he looked stunning, that nickname was unjust and an oxymoron. I quite like SJ with short hair, his beautiful face is more than enough to shine bright :love: which probably tells my bias towards his IC and Fight for my way characters 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

20 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@serenilmauve They were absolutely brutal to him, SJ was such a sport though. He created so much entertainment unknowingly from his incredibly bad luck on that day -  nothing was going his way, poor thing. It was so hard to watch him go through one hardship after another. Can I just say he looked stunning, that nickname was unjust and an oxymoron. I quite like SJ with short hair, his beautiful face is more than enough to shine bright :love: which probably tells my bias towards his IC and Fight for my way characters 

Can you believe it or not, I cannot finish to watch it because that day is not his day. I cannot see him suffer. Lol. Poor baby but he is so cute. 

I love his short hair as well. I really love his style during the IC Press Conference. Manly and handsome. :heart4:

Regarding the marriage, I think Seo Jun still has long way to go (I am not ready for broken heart. Hahahaha). And I wonder who the lucky girl will be. Just wish Seo Jun will always happy and has beautiful marriage in the future with cute kids.

@serenilmauve Yes, happy month with Dong Man and Aera. :love:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

@Gisell Gisell I think SJ will be the first in line among the wooga squad. Keeping aside his age, the fact that he is a mature, sincere and responsible person, I get that marriage ready vibes from him these days, that could just be me wanting him to find happiness and companionship in his personal life as well  :hooray2:

From his perspective it perhaps comes down to finding that special person with whom he’ll want to spend the rest of his life with. SJ doesn’t seem like the guy to take hasty or non-committed decisions. But, you can never tell in real life, things don’t always go according to plan and it’s hard to attach timelines to life changing events such as these. Here’s hoping he can find lifelong happiness with his special “one”. Agreed, when that happens - he’s got a lot of friends in the music industry including V, I’m sure they’ll want to make his special day memorable. :foryou:

I think i'm with you :) I have a feeling that he would get married as soon as he finds the right one. Although career is important to him, i think he would put marriage before career if he finds the right one. In that area, i think he's similar to Dong Man, no detour lol! Now, the question is how complicated his standard is..:lol: Well, that's just my feeling..:)

@Gisell Gisell i love when his hair is short too! more fresh and manly.. I remember reading a couple of tweets about several people's husbands, dads or brothers who became his fan because of his manliness :blush: They even like him more than Brad Pitt lol!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Can you believe it or not, I cannot finish to watch it because that day is not his day. I cannot see him suffer. Lol. Poor baby but he is so cute. 

I love his short hair as well. I really love his style during the IC Press Conference

I believe you it was one hell of a day for him. I’m glad it was over, it must have scarred him for a while. Oh yeah the IC press conference, one of my favorite looks of him as well.  He looked so refreshing :wow1:

6 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

i love when his hair is short too! more fresh and manly.. I remember reading a couple of tweets about several people's husbands, dads or brothers who became his fan because of his manliness :blush: They even like him more than Brad Pitt lol!

The trend of men following his hairstyle still seems to be the case, there are countless blogs dedicated to how regular people got themselves the “PSJ” hairstyle - be it hairstyles from IC or WWSK or any other new style he sports. I recently learnt a lot of men in S. Korea also like his eyebrows, and SJ’s eyebrows are one of the most desired “straight” eyebrow shapes for men - super popular reference supposedly at eyebrow grooming salons. Of course his fashion style and fitness levels are legendary - several people seem to follow PSJ as a male trendsetter and do things that will help them look like him or in general inspire themselves to look and feel better.   :gangnamstyle:

@serenilmauve I choose PSJ as well :heart:

• Like 5