Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

38 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Gisell Gisell he's sooo handsome..like manly handsome..lol! i can't see his baby face side anymore like in FFMW..

I miss Simba too..Dindin's dog's face is a bit long, i can see the difference..at first they all look the same..lol! Simba's dad is so busy that he forgets he already started Simba's Vlog that he needs to continue..lol :grin:

I wonder when Edelkochen will update, i thought they would release update yesterday on monday

Yesterday, a columnist in new york tweeted about YK and YS because of Ms. Youn..he has like so many followers and all responds positively. I'm glad that Seo Jun also gets exposure to the international viewers :blush: maybe after that they will also watch his movies..

For my eyes, Seo Jun is the only one can be cute but still manly handsome. His aura is manly and sexy. :heart:

I think Edelkochen has event for guessing "That Man" till 30 April? Maybe they will release it in early May? Cannot wait for his CF. I also wanna see the KB Kookmin Card CF. They are very fast to get Ms. Youn. Lol. At least we can see Seo Jun & Ms. Youn for CF.:heart4: 

Woah, hopefully Seo Jun can get more international viewers then. 

@willenette You are right. Seo Jun will know about it for sure. :blush: 

• Like 4

Ji Sung Joon, Ko Moon Young & more: 5 arrogant KDrama characters that we secretly love

Take a look at our list here!

arrogant_leads_sm_wm_1.jpg?itok=RsoYIho8

KDramas give us a wide, wide range of characters. Because of which, we’ve seen almost every shade of character out there. Goody-two-shoes, disinterested, head-over-heels, and many more. But perhaps the biggest satisfaction comes from watching the character turn from snobby to a good, kind-hearted person. Following the characters’ journey as they somehow reel us in, despite being brats at the start, is intriguing right? Like it’s a challenge to not love them by the end.

Adding fuel to that smouldering fire, are just some of the obsessive characters we’ve seen over the years. To quote Rajesh Koothrapalli from The Big Bang Theory, “If you were a superhero, your name would be Captain Arrogant, and you know what your superpower would be?

Arrogance”. AMong the many arrogant, snobbish leads that we hate, we also find some that our heart beats for. Take a look!

Ji Sung Joon (Park Seo Joon) – She Was Pretty (2015)

In this drama, Park Seo Joon’s character Ji Sung Joon is a shy, intelligent but poor kid, whose life does a complete 180. He becomes the youngest Deputy Chief Editor in Korea through sheer hard work, and as a result, becomes a perfectionist, rude, and someone who doesn’t want anything to go out of line. The way he behaves with Min Ha Ri (Go Joon Hee) and Kim Hye Jin (Jung Da Bin) is totally different. The way he mistreats Hye Jin and points out her faults, but at the end of the day corrects them to help her improve, is a hard balance. Even then, his character is very much loved by the fans.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/ji-sung-joon-ko-moon-young-more-5-arrogant-kdrama-characters-we-secretly-love-714552

• Like 5

4 times Park Seo Joon made us realise how absolutely drool worthy he is

Everyone’s heartthrob Park Seo Joon has a definite charm of his own that can’t be overlooked. We’re picking some of the many times he stole our hearts. Check them out!

park_seo_joon_main_wm.jpg?itok=ZtLE7HwO

Spoiler

Park Seo Joon made his acting debut ten years ago. Today, after a decade, he stands tall as one of South Korea’s most accomplished, loved, and recognized actors. His cheerful personality and incredible choice of scripts has led him to be termed as the ‘Best Kisser’ and the ‘King of Romance Comedies’ by many fans. 

One look at Park Seo Joon, and one feels like beating themselves up for not watching this powerhouse of fun and romance before. He has even received major awards for his spectacular acting in various dramas and movies. Yes, Park Seo Joon has even acted in multiple movies such as cop-comedy ‘Midnight Runners’, a drama thriller called ‘The Divine Fury’ and cameos in the award-winning Parasite and the romcom 'The Beauty Inside'. 

While the majority have been rom coms, the characters that he plays are different. From the young, next-door-guy who lives carefree but is ambitious Dong Man in Fight For My Way, to a young adult maturing into an entrepreneur Park Sae Royi to a narcissistic CEO Lee Young Joon in What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim, it’s difficult to find a show or movie where Park Seo Joon didn’t completely shed off his personality and blended into the character. 

So for all the die hard Park Seo Joon fans, we’re bringing top 4 moments when he stole our hearts. And for new or non Park Seo Joon fans, we hope you fall in love with him after this!

1. The aegyo scene from Fight for My Way

“Dong-man is sad. Ae-ra keeps saying that Dong-man can't fight. That makes me sad. I'm so mad.”

If you read this in Park Seo Joon’s Korean voice, welcome to the club. To be honest, there’s hardly any scene in the classic Fight for My Way that doesn’t make us fall in love with him. The shirtless MMA moments, the funny moments when he would choke hold his best friend Choi Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won), moments when he would behave cheesy and so many more. Among most of them, is the iconic aegyo scene.

2. Being the adorable hyung to BTS’ V in Hwarang 

Fans might be synonymous with the Woog Squad. It’s a lovely name given to the group of BTS’ V, Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Sik, Park Hyung Sik and Peakboy. Every moment amongst the group that is made public is lovely, but this one especially stands out. In the sageuk drama Hwarang: The Poet Warrior, V played the character of Suk Han Sung, the youngest, most soft-hearted Hwarang member who loved Park Seo Joon’s Kim Sun Woo.

When Hansung pleads to Sun Woo, refusing to leave his side and asking him to take him to a place too, we see Seo Joon’s adorable face smiling at him, and keeping him at bay. 

3. The fact that he buys food for his dongsaengs! 

In an interview conducted for Hwarang, the younger actors were asked if Seojun hyung bought them lunch to which everyone replied 'Yes'. The other members talked about how whenever they went out to eat, Seo Joon paid for them! The eldest member among the Hwarang main cast then said that when his old friends bought him lunch many times when he was the youngest, treating him well. Which is why he now treats his young friends well!

4. When he moved us to tears and showed us the real Park Seo Joon at the KBS Awards

In 2017, Park Seo Joon won the Excellence In Acting Award in A Miniseries for his role in Fight for My Way. Getting such a precious award, he first talked about his hard work in trying to maintain physique and train for portraying the role of a MMA fighter and went on to thank the cast and crew. For a brief moment, he had the audience and fans laughing as he tried to calm himself down before speaking about his parents. He talked about how his father is not known by his own name, but as Park Seo Joon’s dad, and went on to express his love for his family on national television.

Among the many, many moments, these were the ones that we love the most.

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/4-times-park-seo-joon-made-us-realise-how-absolutely-drool-worthy-he-714524

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Awww..the guests are so sweet and kind..i feel like crying :bawling:

He did get his birthday celebration after all and from Lena's story, it seems that they all sang the birthday song to him because she prepared and taught all the guests that night. I wonder when she gave the gift and sang the birthday song? Maybe when they checked out? I couldn't remember whether all the guests came down together *must watch the show again

I'm so happy right now :blush:

• Like 4

Maybe it's Seo Jun's request? That kind of moment would surely look lovely to broadcast..i think Na PD would want it..well maybe

Can we share an instagram post here? This is her complete explanation..

https://www.instagram.com/p/COKetzcl74G/?igshid=4z8puki1leou

Ah, it's not embedded :(

No wonder he looks so happy and bouncy that afternoon..lol!

• Like 6

@ivanovie25 @serenilmauve @aulialanniputri I feel I wanna cry when I read her post. They are so sweet. :fullofhearts:Finally we know they actually celebrated Seo Jun's Birthday. Crying for happiness now. Can we have more posting about it, please? :sparklyeyes: My hearts feel so touch with this story thinking they sang Birthday song to him. :heart:

Na PD, why you didnt show it to us? Why? Why? :criesariver:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Wow..Seo Jun is ranked # 14 on 2021 Forbes Korea Power Celebrity and he's #1 among the actors only

It says it is based on 2020 activities and income. IC really brings a big impact and it also says that he is the new comer to the list and shoots up to the top 20..so proud of him :wub:

Continue to the top 10 Seo Jun..fighting! :blush:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@ivanovie25 I can imagine how happy Seo Jun was on his Birthday. He received gifts and heartfelt Birthday Card. I wanna know what they wrote. Lol. Seo Jun is really sweet guy. He wore the scarf but not really show it off. I think I really love him more and more.:love: 

And :foryou: so proud of our dearest Seo Jun. He really works hard right? :hooray2:It means his deals after IC is high deals! :wow1: I know last year Seo Jun is not on the list. Wish he is still on list next year. :love:

http://jmagazine.joins.com/forbes/view/333971

[2021 KOREA POWER CELEBRITY(40)] Korean actor's power has grown to the fullest with OTT 

This trend was also reflected in the ranking of actors this year. Park Seo-jun, Lee Min-ho, and Kim Soo-hyun are growing global influence in the new drama environment. In particular, Park Seo-jun is the biggest beneficiary of Netflix. Various works, including JTBC [Itaewon Class] starring Park Seo-jun, have already been released to more than 190 countries through Netflix. In Asia, including Japan, the Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, and Singapore, his appearances were in the top ten. tvN [Why is Secretary Kim?] also ranked in the top 10 weekly for 10 consecutive weeks after starting the service on Netflix in Japan in October last year.

It's not just drama. It gained popularity by appearing in tvN entertainment programs [Yunsikdang 2] and [Yoon Stay]. Overseas advertising is also following love calls. In addition to advertisements for Philippine telecommunications company SMArT and Indonesian online commerce platform Blibli, it is reported that they are discussing contracts with a number of global brands such as clothing and electronic devices.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

Congrats to my man for being the first among actors in Forbes;) So well deserved :cutekitty:

Also KB are great;) Despite all those big starts they still use Seo Juj as their center, because he is their main advertiser;)) And that Justice League/The Beatles song is so fitting lol 

@ivanovie25 

He was in Forbes in 2018,2019. But probably fell off in 2020 (due to majorly quite 2019). 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I like the ads..simple but cool! Seo Jun looks like a giant among them lol! Except for Cha Seung Won and Lee Seunggi :)

@Gisell Gisell it says there he's in talk with global brands? Yess..can't wait for the news..

@serenilmauve thank you for the info :) I thought the effect of wwwsk lasted until 2019..he only had one movie that year right? The Divine Fury..

Cool that he sits on top in actor category when he reenters the list :thumbsup: 

• Like 5

I like the KB ads too. Bcs some of my favorites are in one frame like Cha Seungwon, Yoo Haejin (i'm a big fan of the duo in 3MAD :D), the K-Grandma Ms. Youn (i like the nickname though), and of course Seojun :love: I'm still curious if it's an edit but i just read an article their representative said it's real :joy:

Yeay Seojun enters the Forbes list again after unlisted last year.. He deserves it! I like that he's been steadily listed on something great bcs of his amazing performances especially after IC.

1619594990.jpg

Conpia crank-up is scheduled at the end of august or early september. Hopefully Seojun and all the cast and crew stay healthy filming in hot summer :blush:

• Like 5

@Anjalifairy it has been confirmed that they're in the same site? aww..i'm hoping for a twist, while people believe that it's real because it's so believable then it turns out it's the work of newest advanced technologies...lol!

yeah..some of my faves are in there too..Lee Seunggi, i like him in 2 days one night season 1, he's a talented entertainer and Ms. Youn of course :)

Shooting in summer, will we see tanned Seo Jun again? :D I hope everything will be smooth to the end of the filming..

Seo Jun and Shin Hye, when will they have a project together? *still waiting

I found Park Yong Gyu :wub: cute..

• Like 2
  • Love 2