Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Guest adikkeluangman

^ He already declined the offer. :(
-----[Kill Me Heal Me] Behind The Scene of Ji Sung saying goodbye as Yoseob and Yona featuring Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon. (via NAMOOACTORS)
Yoseob11024673_820942004666614_87117871436459710865899_820942011333280_476177758456641

Yona11048667_820941964666618_450049245958330

11034369_820942071333274_67566349196314111024213_820942094666605_155933674215767

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Actors Park Seo Joon and Son Hyun Joo to Appear on “Running Man”Actors Park Seo Joon and Son Hyun Joo to Appear on “Running Man”

It has been reported that actors Park Seo Joon and Son Hyun Joo will be making a guest appearance on an upcoming episode of SBS’ variety program “Running Man.”

On April 14, a broadcast representative revealed to Star News, “Park Seo Joon and Son Hyun Joo participated in the filming of ‘Running Man’ that took place today.” On this day, the two actors as well as the show’s cast members transformed into detectives for a mystery-concept episode.

Both Park Seo Joon and Son Hyun Joo have previously appeared on “Running Man” and showed off their variety show skills. The two stars are currently promoting for the upcoming premiere of their new movie “Chronicles of Evil.”

Meanwhile, the “Running Man” broadcast featuring Park Seo Joon and Son Hyun Joo will hit the air around the middle of May.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/14/actors-park-seo-joon-and-son-hyun-joo-to-appear-on-running-man/

Guest adikkeluangman

At the venue during drama Kill Me Heal Me wrap up party. Fanmade poster from KMHM DC Inside Gallery and another one looks like bunting from MBC. Take a look at logos below on the fanmade poster. 11029640_824548777639270_548866574021276

• 4 weeks later...

Park Seo Joon reveals he is an introvert in ‘ELLE’ magazine interview

May 21, 2015
62356-326997-700x466.jpgPark Seo Joon

Actor Park Seo Joon recently did a pictorial for the latest issue of ‘ELLE Korea’ magazine, where he showed off a strong image.

Park Seo Joon took on the role of rookie detective Cha Dong Jae in his new movie ‘The Chronicles of Evil’ which opened on May 14th, and he had the honor of working alongside seasoned actors like Son Hyun Joo and Ma Dong Seok.

He expressed, “As I was thinking of taking on a movie, an offer for ‘The Chronicles of Evil’ came along. I was hugely drawn to the story after reading the script. I keep telling myself that I’m an actor, and my responsibility has increased since more are taking an interest in me.”

Having always greeted viewers with an adorable image in his dramas thus far, Park Seo Joon said, “That’s just my image in front of the cameras. I am actually really introverted in private, and I practically just keep quiet when I am with my friends.”

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

-kpopfighting~

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

If people haven't heard the news yet:

Hwang Jung-eum, Park Seo-joon courted to reunite for new drama

by girlfriday | July 7, 2015 | 25 Comments

HwangJungEum_ParkSeoJoon1.jpg

From twins to love interests? Well, they DID have an uncomfortable amount of chemistry for a pair of siblings in Kill Me, Heal Me… so maybe this new drama will rectify that? Offers are out to Hwang Jung-eum and Park Seo-joon to return to MBC and headline their next Wednesday-Thursday drama, called She Was Pretty.

The new series comes from PD Jung Dae-yoon (second PD on Sly and Single Again and The King 2 Hearts), and is about a beautiful girl who grows up ugly and an ugly boy who grows up beautiful. Surely there’s something deeper going on than two people who have swapped directions on the looks scale… right? 

Hwang Jung-eum is being courted to play the heroine, a once beautiful young girl whose fortune changes overnight when her father’s publishing house goes bankrupt. She starts to work part-time jobs ’round the clock and her grades fall, and to top it off, the ugly gene that she inherited from her grandfather kicks into gear during puberty, making her lose her beauty too. 

Park Seo-joon is up to play the male lead, who as a teenager was 10cm shorter and 10kg heavier, and a socially awkward nerd who couldn’t even look girls in the eye or give a presentation in front of his class. He grows up to look like a model who walked out of the pages of a magazine, and becomes a copywriter for a magazine as an adult. 

There isn’t much plot information beyond the character descriptions, so I’m guessing that romance and hijinks ensue. Perhaps without the birth secrets this time? If Hwang Jung-eum can promise to keep the shouting to a minimum, I’ll suspend my disbelief about the pretty-to-ugly transformation and root for her to get the hottie. 

She Was Pretty follows Scholar Who Walks the Night on Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning in September.

Via IS Plus

Credit:  Dramabeans

It's a really weird synopsis LOL, but they were amazing in KMHM so I would definitely give it a try if this goes through!

• Like 1

Park Seo Joon Strolls Through Milan Sporting the Upcoming Menswear Fall 2015 Trends

Posted on July 12, 2015 by ockoala

xbn.jpg

Summer is actually when the tricklings of the all important fall fashion season starts to make an appearance. In periodicals and advertising, the switch is on to showcase the biggest trends to come once the weather cools down and people start putting on more clothes and want to try things out. Park Seo Joon was in Milan last month shooting a pictorial for fashion magazineOne Korea, a combination of the right model and locale producing an eye-catching series of fashion shots.

Park Seo Joon turned down the currently airing K-drama High Society, with the role eventually going to similar styled Sung Joon. I like Sung Joon but something is a bit off with the performance and I can’t figure out if it’s the character writing or Sung Joon’s portrayal or both, leading me to wonder how things would have turned out had Park Seo Joon accepted initially. It’s no big loss to him as he’s been fielding movie offers left and right and will be seen on the big screen in the ensemble film Beauty Inside. In the meantime, enjoy those fashion perfect snaps of Park Seo Joon rocking every outfit given and maybe starting a run on a certain red Burberry scarf.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/07/12/park-seo-joon-strolls-through-milan-sporting-the-upcoming-menswear-fall-trends/

• 1 month later...

I thought the Soompiers in this thread would like to know about a podcast that is all about K-drama and that talks about Park Seo Joon and his upcoming drama "She was pretty" (and Yong-pal High Society, Oh my ghostess, The time we were not in love, Reply 1988, D-Day and many more) in its latest episode. ^_^

You can download it for free via iTunes (the name of the podcast is "K-drama Addiction Therapy")
or listen/download via the website: http://kdramapod.com/episode-14-reupload/

We hope you'll enjoy it!

Direct link to iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/k-drama-addiction-therapy/id957840613?mt=2&ls=1

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] 2015 월간 윤종신 7월호 - '뷰티 인사이드 The Beauty Inside'

This is MV from movie Beauty Inside by Yoon Jong Shin.

Guest snowpanda

here is an article about him and what he has done so far :)

Getting to Know the Shy but Handsome Park Seo Joon

Getting to Know the Shy but Handsome Park Seo Joon

Who, exactly, is Park Seo Joon, the latest actor to take the K-Drama world by a storm?

For many, he’s the reason why eyes are glued to television sets or laptop screens, the reason why hearts are being set a-flutter, and the equivalent of a beautiful sunrise.

For co-star Hwang Jung Eum, he’s a sibling (“Kill Me, Heal Me“) turned lover (“She Was Pretty,” currently airing) in a style reminiscent of Shailene Woodleyand Ansel Elgort in “Divergent” and “The Fault in Our Stars.”

But for others, like me, Park Seo Joon is a familiar face, an even more familiar name, but a complete stranger in all other aspects. That’s why I took it upon myself to dig deeper into him, beyond the famous novelist he was in “Kill Me, Heal Me” and further than the successful, brilliant editor in “She Was Pretty.”

What I found was a charming, charismatic man that, only now, do I understand why he’s being fawned over by fans all over the world. There were aspects of Park Seo Joon that made me smile, some that made me nod in approval, and even instances where I was surprised, such as:

Park Seo Joon starred in “Dream High 2″

Lee Si Woo

Although I had watched and re-watched the drama a handful of times, I had never made the connection that heartthrob Lee Si Woo was portrayed by none other than Park Seo Joon (which also means he has quite the vocal cords!). I questioned myself repeatedly on how I had not been aware of this fact, considering that Si Woo was one of my favorite characters in “Dream High 2!” I hear the drama calling my name now, coaxing me into re-watching it yet again…

He is close friends with SISTAR

SISTAR

Other than co-starring with Hyorin in “Dream High 2,” Park Seo Joon has also worked alongside Dasom in “Shut Up Family” and emceed with Bora on “Music Bank” between October 2013 to April 2015. This, naturally, led to a close friendship between our man and our lovely lady group.

His ideal type is…

park-seo-joon

… Someone who can get him excited. (That’s not vague at all, Park Seo Joon. Not at all!) Luckily, he had also mentioned before that he now prefers women he can converse with over his previous preference for trendy women.

Park Seo Joon majored in acting.

PSJ

At the Seoul Institute of the Arts! He also said that he didn’t enter into the business for the fame or wealth. He genuinely enjoys what he does and the best reward is actually just being able to show his fans a, hopefully, better performance each time. Awww~

On a similar note, Park Seo Joon said he was also open to portraying a gay character in the future. This man definitely takes his job seriously!

He admits to being shy and introverted.

Park Seo Joon

But at the same time, he has quite the luck with the ladies! Park Seo Joon admitted that he’s asked and been asked out quite often before in the past, even prior to his entertainment debut. In an interview once, he also claimed that he’s more confident in his ability to seduce women when he’s solo than when he’s with a group of friends.

He made his debut in a music video.

Yes, that’s right! Park Seo Joon didn’t get his career start in a film or a drama, but from Bang Yong Guk‘s “I Remember” MV.

His other projects include…

PSJ_1

… dramas “I Summon You, Gold” as Park Hyun Tae, “A Word From Warm Heart” as Song Min Soo, “A Witch’s Romance” as Yoon Dong Ha, and a cameo in “Mama.” He also portrayed Kim Him Chan in the drama festival short, “Sleeping Witch.” Film-wise, Park Seo Joon held parts in “Perfect Game,” “The Chronicles of Evil,” and “Beauty Inside.”

With such a resume under his belt already, along with a genuine love for his career and a smile worth melting for, Park Seo Joon is bound to go far. This newfound knowledge will definitely allow me to appreciate his performance in “She Was Pretty” even more than before.

Did you already know these interesting facts about Park Seo Joon? Is there anything else I should know about him? If you have something to add, please leave me a comment below!

cr. http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/25/getting-to-know-the-shy-but-handsome-park-seo-joon/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kossploss

hello! random sidetrack, but I have always been fascinated by Seo Joon's eyelids! they are highly unlike any other men's eyelids I have seen. does anyone know what they are called? 

why are there so little people active on this thread, he has over a million followers! and i have a good feeling he will rise to fame with she was pretty. take over ksh's popularity for the next 2 years 

think cos most are actively following his drama thread.

i have to agree with you, he has the potential to grow/become a top actor of his age group. given that he has already done his enlistment, while quite a number of his peers will be enlisting these couple of years. plus his acting in SWP is really good for someone who only debuted in 2011. he has proven himself to be a versatile actor. i have only seen WR, KMHM and SWP. totally smitten by his acting.

• Like 1