[Movie 2014] Blood Boiling Youth 피 끓는 청춘

Go Seung Ji

Omo, is that ahjusshi, a fan of PBY??? or PD-nim?????  I think he is actually piggy backing her.  PBY is so cute.  I think the casts got live requests from the fans present in the press conference and that ahjusshi is piggy backing her  coz of that.  can anyone confirm for me?????  thanks.
@jurassicet, this is not a drama, this is a movie set to release on January 23 in theaters.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hot Young Bloods" Park Bo-yeong's thoughts

photo391830.jpg

Park Bo-yeong talked about the difficulties she faced while filming the movie "Hot Young Bloods" at the showcase starring director Lee Yeon-wooKwon Hae-hyoPark Bo-yeongLee Jong-suk and Lee Se-yeong.

Park Bo-yeong said, "The fighting scene was the hardest. My body was tired and I've never had a physical fight before".

"There were a lot of fighting scenes and I was scared because it was my first time and swearing was hard too".

"Hot Young Bloods" is about the greatest issue of the year 1982 and the youthful lives of various types of student's Chungcheongdo such as the gang leader, a Casanova and the innocent. To be released on the 23rd.

Source : star.mbn.co.kr/view.p...

hancinema.net/hot-young-bloods-park-bo-yeong-s-thoughts-64780.html

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk, Park Bo Young, and Lee Se Young to Guest on “Running Man” Next Week
running-man-teaser.png

Teaser for next week’s “Running Man” has been revealed, and the guests are none other than young stars Lee Jong Suk,Park Bo Young and Lee Se Young!

The upcoming episode titled “Farm Village Romeo and Juliet” makes the members face a tough race that goes along with the rural theme. According to the teaser, there will also be a secret love line between two people. 

The guests were welcomed with loud cheers, but to everyone’s surprise, Kim Jong Kook entered the room dressed up as a female student. He evoked laughter by holding up a plastic pencil case and jokingly threatened others, “You think I carry this around for drawing?

The teaser also gave a glimpse of Gary getting kissed on his cheeks by the two beautiful female guests, and soon after shouting “Hooray!” to express his feelings of joy. 

Take a look at the preview clip below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tsmxKII1IUQ

soompi.com/2014/01/12/lee-jong-suk-park-bo-young-and-lee-se-young-to-guest-on-running-man-next-week/#.UtMz2fQW02s

Twitter from Jong Suk’s stylist- Park Ji Young

Hot Young Bloods!!! Will be shown from next week! Must come and watch!

Today’s media preview has got good responses.

And Jong Suk who has been so worried, finally smiled.

"Useless" nice guy Jonggil is really good.

translated by :  amyhsk 

Jan 20 - 8:00pm - BBY VIP showing

Jan 21 - 8:05pm - CASS special screening, Yongsan Lotte Cinema, Hall 5

Jan 21 - Free screening in Hongseong (where the film is set), the address is 홍주문화회관 대공연장.

Jan 26 - Hongseong CGV, two showings

Jan 27 - 7:30pm - Yongdengpo Lotte (stage greeting)

cr hitoritabi 

Archived