[Movie 2014] Blood Boiling Youth 피 끓는 청춘

Go Seung Ji

Blood Boiling Youth

k68e.jpg

• Movie: Blood Boiling Youth (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Pi Kkeulneun Chungchoon
  • Hangul: 피 끓는 청춘
  • Director: Lee Yeon-Woo
  • Writer: Lee Yeon-Woo
  • Release Date: January 23, 2014
  • Language: Korean

Plot

"Blood Boiling Youth" is set within the early 1980's in Heongseong, South Korea. The movie depicts the love lives and friendships of high school students.

Notes

• Filming began August 1, 2013 in Sunchang, South Jeolla Province, South Korea. Movie will also shoot scenes in Hongseong, South Chungcheong Province.

Filming for movie BLOOD BOILING YOUTH w Park Bo-Young & Lee Jong-Suk began Aug 1:
BQ88cJXCMAEnerr_zpsb274cdc2.jpg

fp65.jpg

Cast:

1. Park Bo-Young - Young-Sook
u8ev.jpg

2. Lee Jong-Suk - Joong-Gil

nj0g.jpg

3. Lee Se-Young - So-Hee

1z39.jpg

4. Kim Young-Kwang - Gwang-Sik

ire5.jpg

5. Park Jung-Min - Hwang-Kyu

Teaser : 

Sources: 1. http://asianwiki.com/Blood_Boiling_Youth2. http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/08/lee-jong-seok-and-park-bo-young-start-shooting-hot-blooded-youth/

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soompi just posted an article about the movie ^^
Lee Jong Suk, Park Bo Young, Kim Young Gwang, Lee Se Young Kick Off Filming for “Boiling Youth”
lee-jong-suk-movie.jpg

Some of the hottest actors of the current time, Lee Jong Suk, Park Bo Young, Kim Young Gwang and Lee Se Young have been cast for the upcoming movie “Boiling Youth,” which has recently kicked off its filming on August 1.
“Boiling Youth” is a young adult rom-com that takes place in the eighties in the South Chungcheong Province. It is about the romance among the passionate and hot-blooded high school students of Hongseong County.
Park Bo Young will play the role of Young Sook, the female leader of her high school, who has a lot of followers. Lee Jong Suk will play the role of Joong Gil, a legendary casanova of his high school, who makes girls faint with just a single look.
Lee Se Young will play the role of Sohee, a transfer student from the big city of Seoul, who melts the hearts of the male students with her innocent and beautiful looks. Kim Young Gwang will play the role of Kwang Shik, who is the number one fighter of his high school.
This good-looking cast has been rising up as a hot topic due to their current popularity. Park Bo Young has seen success after success with her films, especially with last year’s “A Werewolf Boy.” Lee Jong Suk is currently the hottest male actor on the market, with almost no room to breathe between all of his dramas, films, fan meetings, CFs, photo shoots and more. Kim Young Gwang and Lee Se Young have also been steadily climbing up on the list of lovecalls for various projects as well.
“Boiling Youth” is set to hit theaters in the first half of 2014.
Source : Soompi News

Lee Jong-seok and Park Bo-young start shooting Hot Blooded Youthby girlfriday | August 6, 2013 |BQ88cJXCMAEnerr_zpsb274cdc2.jpg

Okay, I’ve figured it out. Lee Jong-seok has cloned himself. There’s just no other way to do so many projects in such a short amount of time. So out there, running about, is aFace-reading Jong-seok, a Swimming Jong-seok, a Voice-hearing Jong-seok, and of course, everyone’s perennial favorite, Woo-bin-loving Jong-seok (you have to have a separate one for that). It’s the only sane explanation.

Add to the list Hot Blooded Jong-seok, set to romance Park Bo-young in the throwback ’80s teen movie Hot Blooded Youth. I’m really looking forward to this pairing, which is too adorable for words, and the setup sounds a lot like the fantastic teen period film Sunny. This one will have more of a focus on romance, that’s “as hot as the blood that runs in youth.” Directing is Lee Yeon-woo of Running Turtle.

Park Bo-young stars in her most unexpected role to date as the school jjang, a tough gangster girl who rules the school the old-fashioned way — with an iron fist. I love it. She’s so wee, but I can totally see her pulling off a badass mean girl. Lee Jong-seok, meanwhile, plays the legendary Casanova of the school, who “slays the girls with one look, and one breath.” I hope she flattens that ego with gusto. It sounds like an Answer Me 1997dynamic, but with more swagger and badassery.

Lee Se-young (I Miss You) plays a transfer student from Seoul, who will be the iconic first love of every boy in the school — you know, the beautiful, innocent, ethereal girl who wears white dresses and melts boys’ hearts. Kim Young-kwang (Good Doctor) rounds out the cast as the boys’ jjang, an actual gangster-gangster beyond the confines of school. He’ll have a wild impetuous nature, and his character will be used to explore the law of the jungle that ruled the day.

Hot Blooded Youth is shooting now for a release next year. Can’t wait.

HotBlooded2_zps1c748a69.jpg

Via TV Report

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/08/lee-jong-seok-and-park-bo-young-start-shooting-hot-blooded-youth/

Park Bo-yeong, Lee Jong-suk, Lee Se-yeong, Kim Yeong-kwang, start filming "Boiling Youth"

BQ88cJXCMAEnerr_zpsb274cdc2.jpg

Park Bo-yeongLee Jong-sukLee Se-yeong and Kim Yeong-kwang's movie "Boiling Youth" has been put into action.

This movie is about a female gangster, a Casanova, a leader of an immortal group, Seoul transfer student and boiling hot youth and romance in the 1980's.

Park Bo-yeong takes on the role of the female gangster named Yeong-sook who has several 'little ones' alongside her.

Lee Jong-suk is the legendary Casanova of Hong Seong High School, whom all girls just die for with a blink of his eye.

Lee Se-yeong takes on the role of So-hee, the Seoul transferee and Kim Yeong-kwang is Gwang-sik, the leader of an immortal gang.

Apparently the atmosphere was great during the first filming session.

This movie is directed by Lee Yeon-woo and most of the filming will take place in Hong Seong and Soon Chang. To be released in early 2014.

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/park-bo-yeong-lee-jong-suk-lee-se-yeong-kim-yeong-kwang-start-filming-boiling-youth-58949.html

• 1 month later...

Seems to be a good movie ,, waiting to watch it .. it is good to have news about park bo young , I love her she is a good actress , wishing she could do a drama soon to see her more .. and time being Lee Jong Suk is the King !! but this guy really deserve it all .

• 3 weeks later...

Lee Jong Suk reveals he's trying to get close with co-star Park Bo Young

lee-jong-suk-park-bo-young_1382748640_af

During an interview with star1, Lee Jong Suk shared, "I am currently filming 'Young Blood' ('Blood Boiling Youth') with Park Bo Young. Park Bo Young is like me in that she is very shy and hard to approach..."

"I am in the middle of trying to get close with Park Bo Young but we use formal speech to each other. I call her, 'Bo Young sshi', and she calls me, 'oppa'... I will try to be able to use informal speech with her before our filming is over. We have good teamwork."

Let's hope Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young get close before filming ends! Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk is also busy with his other film, 'No Breathing', which will premiere on October 30!

allkpop.com/article/2013/10/lee-jong-suk-reveals-hes-trying-to-get-close-with-co-star-park-bo-young#axzz2ivAxZR4u

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong-suk, Park Bo-young’s Movie Crank Up2013110515064716193-615x413.jpg

A Period-set film starring Lee Jong-suk and Park Bo-young wrapped up its filming last week.

The film, tentatively titled “Blood Boiling Youth,” crank up last Monday after three months’ filming jumping from the seaside town of Hongseong-gun to the city of Sunchang and the metropolitan city of Gwangju, the pic’s promoter All That Cinema said in a press release Tuesday.

The three-month filming was filled with young actors and filming crew’s energy, which is observed in the photo shot at the last filming location, the promoting firm explained.

Helmed by director Lee Yeon-woo of 2009 sleeper hit “Running Turtle,” the upcoming period-set film will center around four high school youths during the late 1980s.

Lee Jong-suk takes on legendary Casanova named Joong-gil, while Park Bo-young will play famous punk Yeong-sook with a big number of followers, contrary to her innocent role in box office hit “A Werewolf Boy.”

Actress Lee Se-young, the younger sister of Park Yuchun’s character in melodrama “Missing You,” has been cast as a pure-hearted transfer student from Seoul named So-hee, while model-turned-actor Kim Young-kwang will portray a high school rebel called Kwang-sik.

Co-starring veteran actors Kwon Hae-hyo, Ra Mi-ran, Kim Hee-won and Park Jung-min, the four young actors will come back to the theaters in the first half of next year.

Reporter. Cory Lee

Courtesy of Damso Film

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/75104

Archived