Do you want to have a fairer and younger looking skin? Here's the secret!

Guest ginegeorge83

Guest ginegeorge83

A perfect porcelain-like smooth complexion is every woman’s cherished dream. And even if you are one of those people lucky enough to be born with an enviable complexion, due to factors such as environmental pollution, dust and dirt, harsh skin-damaging sunrays, chemicals contained in skincare products etc, you will have to take extra care to safeguard your fairness. 
So here are a few tips that should help you get glowing skin:

1. Make Sunscreen your best friend: The harmful UV rays of the sun can cause significant skin damage. So, wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen (with minimum SPF 30 or more depending on the number of hours you spend outside) during the day no matter which season of the year it is. It would be great if your sunscreen also contains PA+++ protection for increased efficacy.

2. Other Ways to Protect skin from darkening caused by sunrays: Along with wearing sunscreen, to prevent your skin from getting darker, use an umbrella every time you step outside. Don’t think what others might say!

Not a fan of umbrellas? How about wearing a wide-brimmed fashionable hat? It will not only add to your style quotient but also help retain your fairness.

3. Make the CTM routine a must + Makeup removal:

Dirt and grime buildup can cause your skin to appear lackluster; hence make sure that you cleanse tone and moisturize your skin twice daily. Use products based on your skin type. 
Also, remove makeup thoroughly before hitting the sack to prevent skin ageing, breakouts, blotchy and unhealthy skin that causes you to look few tones darker than your normal complexion.

4. Sour Curd/Yogurt as a Remedy for Natural Skin Lightening: Opt for natural bleach at home instead of one loaded with chemicals. Try plain unflavored yogurt for skin lightening and also to get rid of tanned skin. Apply to cleansed face, neck and other areas; wash off after 20 minutes and welcome glowing skin!

5. Exfoliate to get rid of patchy/uneven skin tone/tanned skin:

Uneven or patchy skin tone is one of the reasons behind our skin looking dark and dull. Tanned skin, blackheads and dead skin is often the cause of this. The solution is exfoliation.Prepare a homemade face mask by mixing 1 tsp each of tomato juice, yogurt and oatmeal and apply twice every week for effective skin lightening.

6. Lemon for Fair skin: The humble lemon is present in most kitchens and it actually works wonders for skin lightening and helping us achieve an even and fair skin tone through its bleaching action.

Apply freshly squeezed lemon juice to your skin daily and wash off after 20 minutes for natural fairness.

7. Raw Potato for Skin Lightening: Get rid of pigmentation and blemishes which are major deterrents to fair skin with the help of the humble potato.

Rub freshly cut slices of potato on cleansed skin daily; let your skin soak up the juice and rinse after 10-15 minutes.

8. Water helps to clear the complexion:

Water itself is a great natural hydrant and remover of toxins; so drink plenty of it (ideally 10-12 glasses) throughout the day to detoxify and get naturally glowing skin. Alternatively, green tea or a homemade fruit juice instead of tea, coffee or aerated drinks would be a great way to get fair and healthy skin.

9. Diet tips for Fair Skin:

Eat at least one fruit daily, preferably those with high-water content or citrus fruits that are loaded with the antioxidant Vitamin C which helps in achieving naturally glowing and fair skin. Adding green, leafy veggies, foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as walnuts, almonds, Salmon and tuna fish to your diet can bring about a noticeable improvement in skin texture.

10. Sleep well!

Did you know that erratic sleeping routines including waking up late nights can give us tired, dull and lackluster skin? So, get to bed early and at the same time daily and get your beauty sleep for a minimum of 7-8 hours for beautiful glowing skin.

So now that you know, utilize these simple tips and get the glowing skin you always wished for! 

• 2 years later...

For perfect glowing and younger looking skin you need to take always proper diet, as it is only the key for your desired result but beside that you can also give facial fruit massage to keep your skin, rejuvenated and glowing. It helps to remove your skin dullness and roughness caused by stress and pollution thus making your skin feel deliciously soft, smooth and glowing.   

To select best facial scrub is hard task to do as different skin type needs suits different scrub. So try a homemade scrub which is placed in your home. Scrubs made with natural ingredient help your skin rejuvenate  dry and itchy skin. Now it’s time to stop using harsh chemical skin peels and go with some natural ways to get it.

I finally found what I want. My skin is not so good because I like to eat chili and then my face turned to terrible easily. I have read a page, it's about the ...and it said skin's natural mechanism is very important. By the way, I feel it hurts while washing my face in the morning. Any suggestions? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vivisaurx

I finally found what I want. My skin is not so good because I like to eat chili and then my face turned to terrible easily. I have read a page, it's about the cosmetic peptide and it said skin's natural mechanism is very important. By the way, I feel it hurts while washing my face in the morning. Any suggestions? 

You must have dry skin, try using a cream/lotion cleanser instead of a gel one. These tend to have more oils to help people with drier skin. 

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Nice. Useful information. Thanks for Sharing. Before just coming to the main point, let me tell you one thing, you can't get an impeccable skin in fractions of seconds, you really need to hold-up patience, ease with the believe that yes you can get that lovely skin tone.

Stay Happy Always to Boost your Blood Circulation.....

Here the Some Effortable Answers to works:         

1. Sweat more & more to get glow (Gym, running or jumping)
  2. (Apply ghee or Figaro olive oil) in night after washing your face
  3. Egg with honey or honey with lemon- wonderful remedy
  4. To get the red red lips and cheeks start applying beetroot in night
  5. Start having curd with beetroot, carrot, tomato and cucumber to feel refresh from inside
  6. Face stretching is important (you can also have chewing gum to have movement)
  7. Wash your face with a juice crammed with beetroot, potato, carrot and cucumber and just see the change (For freshness, glow and clear skin ADVICE

if you will use these tricks, then surely you will get a gorgeous skin.

Archived