[Sitcom 2013] POTATO★STAR 2013QR3 감자별

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

Yeo Jin goo turns into Steve Jobs for new TV drama

l8pegelm582lfyxfi95tuppg4nfqxl30.jpg

[by Chloe Yun] Child actor Yeo Jin goo is coming back on TV screen with his new TV show ‘Potato Star 2013QR3.’ 
tvN’s new sitcom ‘Potato Star 2013QR3’ recently revealed Yeo Jin goo’s character cuts that give a hint on image transformation that he will make for the show. 
In the revealed photos, Yeo Jin goo is wearing round frame glasses, black turtleneck, jeans, and grey shoes, all of which remind of Steve Jobs. The reason why he transformed himself into Steve Jobs is that he will be playing a role of ‘Hong Hye sung,’ genius computer programmer in the show. 
Meanwhile, tvN’s new sitcom, ‘Potato Star 2013QR3,’ is about ‘Potato Star’ that happened to fall down to Earth and Noh family who witnessed. The first episode will air on September 23 at 9:15PM (KST). (photo by tvN ‘Potato Star 2013QR3’)

Guest jjsweeter0211

dotori said: @jjsweeter0211 Thanks for all the awesome clips! I'm even more excited now for the show to start!! I super appreciate all your contributions!~ I would be so lonely without yoou

Cast Wishes Potato Star Success201309091540772334_522d6df56d6eb.jpg
(I just got surgery done on my eyes, so it's a little straining to read text, so I'll just write a brief summary rather than the exact translation)
It looks like the cast, Lee Soonjae, Noh Juhyun, Ha Yeonsoo, Yeo Jingu, Go Kyungpo, Suh Yeji, Kim Jungmin, Choi Songhyun, Julien Kang, etc, gathered alongside PD ByungOk, writers and staff to pray for success. [This is a Korean traditional ceremony that is held for the beginnings of new ventures (business, productions).] PD Kim ByungOk hoped that since they had a good start, they will have a good ending as well. They asked for high ratings and for the show to be a big success. Lee Soonjae expects the show to be a bigger hit than his current variety show, 'Grandpas Over Flowers'. :)
fan-art from a naver blog LOLScreenShot2013-09-09at123131AM.png

Guest digidigibob

Hello! Just want to thank you guys for the updates, I really appreciate all your efforts :) I am actually always lurking here because this is my main source of news about the sitcom.I am so excited for this since I became a huge Ha Yeon Soo fan after Monstar :x

Go KyungPo Character Shoot2013091001168_0.jpg
20130910163022_522eca8ec9f38_1.jpg

His character, Noh Minhyuk, is described as a chic and stylish man. He is the grandson of Lee Soonjae, and the eldest son of Noh Juhyun and Geum Bora. Although young, he has already worked through the ranks to become a deputy representative (? some kind of high position) at the Kkong Kkong company. He likes to emphasize his American accent while starting off sentences with the phrase, "Well, when I was at Harvard..."
SOURCE
LOL cutie~

Hope that Yeo Jin Goo and Ha Yeon Soo tandem click.. Jin Goo is a very good actor and I know he can do any role they give him.. he is one of my favorite actors not as child anymore but he can do any mature roles (early adult). I have seen most of his dramas and I really liked what I have seen in him so far.. he will be one of the best Korean actors in the future.. right now.. he is the best child actor..

Guest jjsweeter0211

“POTATO STAR 2013QR3″ 30-SECOND TRAILER REVEALS WACKY INTERACTIONS BETWEEN THE CHARACTERS

Posted by goodange on Thursday, September 12, 2013 · 

Potato Star 2013QR3 promises viewers hilarity as zany encounters will be in full sway—i.e. a rigid Go Kyung Pyo teaching proper English pronunciation to High Kick alumna Hwang Jung Eum (in a cameo) andHa Yeon Soo walking in on a pooping Yeo Jin Goo.

10_zps480393c0.jpg~original11_zps1d2ee970.jpg~original12_zps3edd1123.jpg~original14_zpsa7677a1c.jpg~original

Source  |  

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/12/potato-star-2013qr3-30-second-trailer-reveals-wacky-interactions-between-the-characters/

Archived