[Sitcom 2013] POTATO★STAR 2013QR3 감자별

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ending song of the episodes is by 검정치마 - geomjeongchima (The Black Skirts). It's a Seoul indie band led by singer Cho Hyooil (Holiday Cho, as he calls himself in English). The song is called "Love Shine".  I think the album name is "Don't you worry baby, I'm only swimming".

A lot of what sounds like English in the first few lines you hear are NOT English.  It is just Korean that is said in a way that sounds like English.  But the song does have some English lines.  The guy sings English quite fine too, but I don't know about some of the lyrics like "I am sailing internationally" etc that we hear :)

Here are the lyrics - http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=da334455&logNo=10177098827

Here is a youtube page to hear it -

What? The drama ended today??  I just saw this news - http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/28/sitcom-potato-star-to-air-three-special-episodes-cameo-by-pd-na-young-suk/#.Uup4FbQcaCg

It says that the final episode is on Jan 30th.  That means they stopped at around 65 episodes, rather than the 120 they initially said?

As I am subbing the drama (currently at ep 38), I try not to see too many episodes ahead.  Have only watched till E40 so far.  To those who watched the recent episodes, did it look like the story was coming together for a proper end?

Puzzled....

@jayakris
I'm pretty sure that article is mistaken! There are still so many questions that haven't been answered, storylines that haven't played out yet. They simply will not be airing an episode on the 30th because of the Lunar New Year, but instead play 3 highlight reels. But to my knowledge, the show will continue airing next week.
@Misstwilightfan1416
I haven't been keeping up quite as diligently either, but from the episodes so far, I gather:-Minhyuk recently regained his memory! (YAY!)-Suyoung has introduced Jang Yool to the family and of course everybody's against it. She actually proposes to Jang Yool, but he's promised her parents that he would break it off.-Jinah and Jingoo are more aware of their feelings for each other (but still not an official couple yet)-The mysterious USB has been found! Inside Minhyuk's brain.
Other than that the normal antics I think? Unless someone can add on ^_^

201401282105771318_52e7a20282da0.jpg

201401282126776495_52e7a41abbe60.jpg

Na PD to make cameo appearance20140128163244703628.jpg
 Na PD, the brains behind 1 Night 2 Days Season 1 and Grandpas/Noonas Over Flowers series, will be making an appearance on the show. He's agreed to make a special cameo because of his personal relationship with Lee Soonjae (the grandfather), who was part of Grandpas Over Flowers.
Lee Soonjae kept close watch during Na PD's shooting and complimented him on his acting afterwards. Na PD seemed embarrassed, but thanked all the staff and writers whole-heartedly. The writers are quite excited for the episode to air, hinting at Na PD's unexpected character on the show.
The episode is expected to air next Tuesday.
SOURCE

Archived