UPDATED - Megan Fox Shares Sweet Photo With Baby Bodhi

sugarplum892

Megan Fox is pregnant with her second child.
The Transformers actress's publicist Leslie Sloane Zelnick confirmed that she is expecting another baby with husband Brian Austin Green.
Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox

Zelnick told The New York Post: "I can confirm Megan is expecting her second child with her husband Brian. They are both very happy."
Fox and Green - who married back in 2010 - are already parents to 9-month-old son Noah.
Her pregnancy is in the early stages, and has reportedly not interfered with her work filming the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot.
Megan Fox is reuniting with Transformers director Michael Bay for the project, in which she is playing April O'Neil. It is scheduled for release on May 14, 2014.
Back in January, Fox claimed that being a mother is better than being famous, and provides the "ultimate satisfaction".
Source

Congratulations!

I've always liked Brian Austin Green's character in Beverly Hills 90210; thus, it's always wonderful to know that he's in a happy marriage with Megan Fox.

• 3 months later...

class="title-news" style="font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 36px; list-style: none; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Megan Fox's Baby Bump Makes A Cameo On Trip To The Doctor'sOn a scale of "shocked" to "I knew it!," how would you react if we told you Megan Fox is still smokin' hot at roughly seven months pregnant? Yeah, we thought so.
Fox, her husband Brian Austin Green and their 14-month-old son, Noah, stepped out for a doctor's checkup on Nov. 26 in Beverly Hills. Unsurprisingly, the 27-year-old "Transformers" star looked effortlessly beautiful in her casual wear.
Last Friday (Nov. 22), Fox attended the launch of Avon's #See the Signs of Domestic Violence Campaign in New York City and opened up about pregnancy, the second time around.
"For the most part, I would say it's been a lot easier," she told E! News. "I think that could have a lot to do with the fact that I already have a baby, so I'm so distracted taking care of him, that I don't really have time to sit and lament on the fact that I'm pregnant or indulge my pregnancy."
megan

megan

megan

Source

• 2 months later...

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green welcome babyMegan Fox and Brian Austin Green have welcomed their second child.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles star Fox has given birth to a baby son, according to Too Fab.
Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox

No other details about the baby's arrival have been made public yet.
Fox and her husband announced that they were expecting a second child in August 2013.
The couple have an older son named Noah Shannon, and Green also has another boy from his relationship with Vanessa Marcil.
Green said in September 2013 that his wife was coping well with her second pregnancy after a rough first few months.
Source

• 2 months later...

class="headline" id="yui_3_9_1_1_1399320491926_296" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 35px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 42px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; margin: 0px; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-right: 40px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Megan Fox Debuts Son Bodhi Ransom GreenNow that is one beautiful family!Megan Fox stopped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Monday, and the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" star showed off new pictures of her adorable sons, Noah and Bodhi.
Fox, 27, and husband Brian Austin Green, 40, welcomed two healthy boys just 16 months apart. The actress gave birth to her youngest, Bodhi Ransom, on Feb. 12.
"Bodhi is the little chubby one and then Noah is the one with the lips," Fox noted while sharing a photo collage of her little ones.
A closer look at Megan Fox's sons

"He’s too young to get injections in his lips like that," DeGeneres quipped.
"He is!" Megan joked. "Hashtag no fillers."
Fox went on to detail how getting pregnant with baby number two impacted the shooting of the Michael Bay flick.
"I got pregnant with Bodhi two weeks into filming 'Ninja Turtles,' which is an action movie and requires a lot of running and jumping and stunts and so I spent the entire... anyone that's been pregnant knows your first trimester can be pretty rough and you're nauseous all day long," she explained. "So I spent the whole shoot… basically, the producers would come see me in the morning in the makeup trailer and I would be clinging to a box of saltines and we kept pickles in the refrigerator for me and I was just constantly on the verge of vomiting and… running and screaming."
The brunette beauty also revealed that both Bodhi and Noah, 1, were unplanned pregnancies.
"We can't let Brian near me anymore," Fox laughed. "Every time…"
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" hits theaters on August 6.Source

• 7 months later...

class="title" style="font-family: Georgia, Century, Times, serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 36px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-stretch: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Megan Fox Shares Sweet Photo With Baby BodhiLate Monday, Megan Fox shared an adorable photo with her baby boy, Bodhi Ransom, and the two couldn't be cuter. In the shot, mother and son look at each other with their big, beautiful eyes as she kisses his finger.
"I will give you roots and I will give you wings," Fox captioned the photo.
The 28-year-old actress gave birth to Bodhi, her second child with husband Brian Austin Green, in February; the couple also has a 2-year-old son, Noah.
Fox talked about motherhood in a June interview with Parents.
"From the moment I gave birth to Noah, that was the first time I was like, 'I love something so much that I will never be the same again,'" she said. "I will never be relaxed again because I will always be worried about him and hoping that he is okay and safe and happy."
24735F5C00000578-0-image-a-1_14205473559

Source

Archived