What manga are you currently reading?

Guest gisellaaa

Guest gisellaaa

I'm not really a big fan of anime/manga of any type. I've only read 2 or 3 ones in my whole life and they were pretty meh.One manga I did like though was Kare Kano, although now that I look back on it the storyline does seem a bit bland (my opinion).
I've started to read a new manga out of curiosity and I'm hooked! It's a cute story and the characters have lots of depth to it. The manga I'm currently reading is L-DK by Watanabe Ayu.
So what manga are you currently reading?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pooh77

hunter x hunterkamisamablack buttlerLIMITnew black swindlerpetshop of horror
etcetcetca loooottt i can't remember that all (i have more than 2000 comics)  8-}

Guest nutcase

I don't usually read a lot of manga, anime is often just easier most of the time in my opinion, if that makes any sense. But there are two mangas that I'm making exceptions for right now, it's Fairy Tail and Black Butler. I was reading Chrno Crusade just last week, but I've dropped it for later.

Guest zer0mg

I currently have 41 titles on my reading list, but my favorites so far (and those that are updated somewhat regularly) are these:

Kamisama Hajimemashita by Suzuki JuliettaKuroshitsuji by Toboso YanaHorimiya by HeroYume Miru Taiyou by Takano IchigoOokami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji by Hatta AyukoHana ni Kedamomo by Sugiyama MiwakoOh, and if we're including manhwa, too, then I'll add:

Guest ☆ steph à la mode ☆

zer0mg said: I currently have 41 titles on my reading list, but my favorites so far (and those that are updated somewhat regularly) are these:

Kamisama Hajimemashita by Suzuki JuliettaKuroshitsuji by Toboso YanaHorimiya by HeroYume Miru Taiyou by Takano IchigoOokami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji by Hatta AyukoHana ni Kedamomo by Sugiyama MiwakoOh, and if we're including manhwa, too, then I'll add:

Guest chibiottoman

There are a lot of mangas that I even don't remember their names without looking up to my notebook but, Horimiya, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Reimei no Arcana, LD-K are the ones that I wait for their next chapter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest nagashiwa

I'm still busy with BAKUMAN! almost finished 1 volume again.
And time by time I re-read Dragon Ball ^.^

But I'm also reading All Rouder Meguru. very nice manga.

Archived