Moon Geun Young And Kim Bum ♥GeunBum Couple Soompi Family of BB's (BongBummy's) Bunnies ♥ 2013.11.01

moonforever

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1094697_602864726402268_349131907_o.jpg

Let's Vote for 문근영 Moon Geun Young Actress Category ( Goddess Of Fire, Cheongdamdong alice ) http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women☞ TV 불의 여신 정이 (Goddess Of Fire) TV Category ::: SH K-STAR http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote8

Another Day To Vote !!!!! Let's Vote Guys !!!! Fighting ^__^

‪#‎MOONGEUNYOUNGALLTHEWAY‬!!!!!!!

Guest mgykb

Loved the way how td carried jy when he saved her

Purple Strings!!!!!

The chemistry is overwhelming!  :x

Not sure if anybody noticed but on the 3rd gif when td was about to tie the purple string to her wrist...he even touched and carressed her skin first...look...awww how sweet!!!!

Guest mgykb

Keke>< Taedo soft tuch before

String :D:D:D

Yeah!!! That was I'm talking about!!! Was it part of the script???!! I doubt....haha

Guest mgykb

moonforever said:

I downloaded that BTS video clip and watched it again and again. They're just so cute! :-)

Love this bts and now thru your gif drama goodie (super thanks!) we can view every single move hehee

1373985022_541268.jpg

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Episode 6 Review: Kim Bum & Moon Geun Young Meet AgainJul 16, 2013

SunnydramaGoddess of Fire Jung Yi, Kim Bum, Moon Geun Young0 Comments and 0 Reactions52 views

In Goddess of Fire Jung Yi, episode 6, Kim Tae Do(played by Kim Bum) and Yoo Jung(played by Moon Geun Yung) met each other again.

When Jung entered the city to get into the palace, she met thieves and lost all her belongings. Inside the lost bag, there was also a pair of straw shoes Tae Do gave her five years ago.

Jung sat on the ground and teared up saying, “Every time I missed you, I looked at the shoes to comfort myself. I’m sorry, Tae Do.” Just then, Tae Do appeared with the straw shoes. He has been looking for Jung everywhere after he found the shoes.

cr: koreandrama

"Goddess Of Fire Jeongi" Moon Geun-yeong reunites with Kim Beom

photo327805.jpg

Moon Geun-yeong met Kim Beom for the first time.

On the sixth episode of the MBC drama "Goddess Of Fire Jeongi", Yoo-jeong (Moon Geun-yeong) left her Master to become a potter.

Yoo-jeong decided to go into the palace to solve the innocent death of her father Yoo Eul-dal (Lee Jong-won) who was framed. She told her Master, she was leaving and got ready.

Yoo-jeong packed the straw shoes her crush Park Tae-do (Park Geon-tae / Kim Beom) gave to her when they were young. However, she ran into some thieves who faced Gwang-hae (Lee Sang-yoon) while eating in a shack and her bag was taken from her.

The thieves found the shoes and Park Tae-do caught them as they were tossed. His face changed as he looked at the shoes. He defeated the thieves and ran away with the bag and the shoes, looking for Yoo-jeong.

In the end, he found her crying on the side of the road. She couldn't help but be surprised at seeing him.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Archived