Moon Geun Young And Kim Bum ♥GeunBum Couple Soompi Family of BB's (BongBummy's) Bunnies ♥ 2013.11.01

moonforever

Guest mgykb

Thanks moonforever for those lovely MVs. Good job!

:x

Hi drama goodie! I love your drama land tumbler gifs of taejung!:)

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mgykb

Tressia said:

moontaedo_zps2eceacef.jpg

moontaedo2_zps70666f0f.jpg

original upload credit to:

Goddess of Fire Jeong Yi via

FB

...so our Moonie even wears Taedo's overcoat/clothing behind the scenes - I believe she also got Kim Bum's red script book in her hand! Lol....

Hi tres!:) oh my...I've seen this photo before in guenbum fb acct and only now I realized that yes...my gosh...it's indeed td coat and kb script!!!

Guest mgykb

Tab ka

Tae Jung Couple : Kim Bum ♡ Moon Geun Young (Goddess Of Fire Jung Yi Couple) ..Fighting..!!!! ^^

Thank you mgykbs5677 for all bts photo of our lovely couple guenbum!:) seeing them on and off-screen is really addicting...they have this instant enticing chemistry that gets people hooked in seeing them together on tv and even on print. Can't explain why....

Guest mgykb

(spotted MGY 0707)

at a concert Left 1: Kim Beom, left 3: Geun Young

(2: Gwang Ryeol? 4: Hyeon Jin?)

sr: 달콤ㅎH@DCBH pic.twitter.com/rp1WPuyzyU

1:53pm - 8 Jul 13

Cr: moon club twitter

This was during KB's birthday...anybody know which concert they watch or movie premiere? They had a shooting on this day and perhaps went to the concert straight from gof set.

Archived