The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Guest aqua

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@xinyikonan i red it already! First, thank you soooo much for making their fanfic. Second, waah authornim, you're good. You wrote that very neatly and natural. The scenes, the dialogue, even the curses hahaha. You wrote that in an hour? I will never be able to do that even in my wildest dream *deep bow*

Thank you thank you, for the fanfic and promoting this thread. I hope we will have our couple name soon. :-)

Once again, thank you hehe never ending thanks to you. Stay healthy and make more awesome stories. Cheers!

Guest ayychan

Hello guys :)Finally, I found this thread..., kyaaa they are so cute :3Why am I more excited for this couple than the main couple ? *LOL :D:)>-

“HEIRS”: PARK SHIN HYE & KANG MIN HYUK FLIRT OVER THEIR SWEET TOOTH
Posted by goodange on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 ·

Park Shin Hye just can’t shake off her CNBLUE pals!Because of their offscreen friendship, filming this lollipop date for Heirs at a shopping center in Los Angeles may have been extra comfy for Park Shin Hye and Kang Min Hyuk. On the one hand, it would be easy to smile, laugh, and flirt for the camera if you’re acting alongside a cutie (and they’re both cute!). ;)Krystal‘s Lee Bo Na should be worried! 
0007_zps74005821.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen 
http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/02/heirs-park-shin-hye-kang-min-hyuk-flirt-over-their-sweet-tooth/

Guest missiekryssie

Hey guys :D I'm new here!! I'm so so so excited for this drama and cant wait for Minhyuk and Soojung! I like Minjung, it sounds really cute  :) im actually more excited for Minjung than the main couple haha! 

Hello everyone!  :-h It is my first ever post on shippers paradise.. (Though I've been a lurker on YongSeo's thread since WGM)~ I just found out this thread today. ;))
Done reading from page 1 to 9~ I like the 'Baby Couple' because of the puppy and kitty eyes. I also saw from somewhere that they are calling them 'MiKy Couple'.. ;))
Anyway, I think I'll visit more often here since I've been posting a lot on Heirs' thread... :D
Here's some pics I saw~ ;))
BVEYRjGCQAAhCl0.jpg:large
cr as tagged

baby-couple2.jpgcr as tagged

Guest mutia chaerunissa

Hello everyone!  :-h It is my first ever post on shippers paradise.. (Though I've been a lurker on YongSeo's thread since WGM)~ I just found out this thread today. ;))

Done reading from page 1 to 9~ I like the 'Baby Couple' because of the puppy and kitty eyes. I also saw from somewhere that they are calling them 'MiKy Couple'.. ;))

Anyway, I think I'll visit more often here since I've been posting a lot on Heirs' thread... :D

Here's some pics I saw~ ;))

cr as tagged

cr as tagged

hey there :)

oh baby couple & miky couple is really a cute name. i like that

Archived