[Drama 2014] Three Days 쓰리데이즈

Guest ngthuhien149

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wonnie17

Wow the expectations for this drama is really high!! I hope it does not pressure Yoochun so much but i know he will do really well like he always does! :) i hope we get more filming pics! Really love the cast of this drama!

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"And Yes, there is a "strong love story"... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140109 ‘Three Days’, “Not just an ordinary criminal investigation drama!”January 9, 2014 · rilanna

201311041023779885_5276f7ad9bafe.jpg

‘Three Days’ production company stated, “We won’t go so heavily just because of the criminal investigative genre. Like the famous American show ["24"], the drama will also have love and other complex emotions and it will draw the viewers’ empathy. ‘Three Days’ will be a complex criminal investigation drama that combines multiple stories.”

Although the presidential assassination is used as material, the content is much more than that. Besides action and suspense, there is also a strong love story. The drama will have the story of the president’s bodyguard Han Tae Kyung (Park Yuchun) being framed and searching for the president, a policewoman Yoon Bo Won (Park Ha Sun) who helps him, and agent Lee Cha Young (So E Hyun) who is his peer.

Last year, through dramas ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’ and ‘Master’s Sun’ and more, opened the successful period for complex dramas. SBS drama director Kim Young Seob said, “The drama must have the element for people of all ages to enjoy. It is not supposed to be inclined toward either one way or the other. ‘Three Days’ adds dramatic elements through deep melo[dramatics] and increase the depth of the relationships between each characters” and “It’s a common criminal investigative genre but will be a very particular criminal investigative genre”.

Following after ‘You Who Came From the Stars’, ‘Three Days’ will first broadcast on February 26.

Source: Sports Hankooki + 暖日呀呀Translated by: melodysky + rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

wow,so now they are starting to open up and give us hint on what the drama is about. not just finding president i see..yeah..i'm getting more excited...!! hope they will release teaser after yc started filming...:)about others opinion on the ratings..my say is yup rating is important in kdrama..that whats set on who will be choices for end of year awards..i do worry tho bout the 30% xpectation but then again that is the marketing strategy..they need to hype up the drama..i know haters will surely bring this issue during airing..but i trust the scriptwriter..i hope she can pull this off and make a wonderful storyline together with the pd..they have gather lots of good actors already..if they do this right...i'm sure everything will turn out like what we wish to see...i hope i can see more improvement from yoochun..can't wait to watch him on the screen every week already...february pls come faster...:)

Guest ngthuhien149

Wow I love the set... Looks very exclusive. I like how there is strong loveline too (YAY)... seems like there is even a love triangle, even though maybe the writer wont go deep into that.I am curious how Kim Eun Hee wrote love scenes because she rarely does. 

And Han Tae Kyung is framed.... And it can be enjoyed by all ages ...I like how that sounds. I thought it would be plain dry investigation events like her previous dramas but now I am very looking forward to it.

yippee_zpsc78b2101.gif
"STRONG LOVE STORY'.....lOVE IT. Panda Paper 03.gif
So my brain will not too crack coz too much thinking about the investigated thinghy, hahhaa....although I like it. lol...
yeah....24 also had love story n I like it. It made the series more spicy, hehhe....
n finally, lol....I almost finish Ghost ( 2 more eps....aigoo....I'm so slow) n I think on that drama, the writer Kim Eun Hee already made a "little' love story, hehhe....So, this time I think she will make the love story more deep aka STRONG....XD.....
about ChunNi's character. I think till now we havent get information about his character description right? He will be serious type or like Han Jung Woo?
Eventhough a president bodyguard usually looks like a "serious" type but I wanna see those ChunFace.....XD..... 

Hello, hello!happy-diver-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794623

Hehe, I am seeing lots of familiar names--so hello to those I have met previously, and greetings to those I have not met before.

Huzzahhh!  After over one looongggg year, Yoochun is back!  And I am back to Soompi cause there's no way I will miss my baby's drama.  **cracking knuckles** Noona is all ready to rant, rave, and off course cheer on this drama when February comes around.  Ah, Yoochun is looking dead tired on first day script reading.  Lol, poor boy couldn't sleep the night before because he misses the sea?  Just kidding!  Hope that he wraps up shooting "Sea Fog" on schedule so that he can get a reprieve from the hectic schedule; and also to be able to focus solely on "Three Days".  

Mr. Son Hyun Joo is looking mighty fine and fresh.  In fact, now that he said my Chunnie is a good actor, I think he's getting more handsome.  Hmm, Choi Won-young is one fine looking plutocrat in those stills.  Sounds like he's gonna give the president and his bodyguard some heartburns.  The cast is very solid.  I am sure Yoochun is honored to act alongside such a great group of acting veterans.  I also like Park Ha Sun; and although I have not watched So Yi Hyun's works, I look forward to her performance.  The writer is excellent and both his previous dramas, " Sign" and "Ghost", received good ratings.  Thus far, aside from the rocky start, things are shaping up pretty nicely.  Hopefully, with a good lead-in from "Man from Star", "Three Days" can come out swinging against "Sly and Single Again" and "Inspiring Age".

Again, can't wait!

@roweina78   Omg, your "yippee" emoticon!!!laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794624http:

@syer_87......hahha...yeah, will be so buzee (dead....lol)....next month. I miss the nervousness watching via streaming, lol....Its been 1 year after IMU. So, its nice can spazz again on drama thread. XD....

@yooade..... Is my "yippee" so scary? LOL.....Panda Paper 001.gif
I like Choi Won Young....from the pics, yup2....think he will give that heartburns.
For So Yi Hyun...I watched her on Heartstrings. I'm fine with her. XD. 

@dolphin6002.....yeah, cant wait to see him again twice a week. Looking forward for Han Tae Kyung's 1st appearance. His hairstyle, his clothes.Maybe his appearance will be like the same with the pic that they always use for 3 Days article?
201311041023779885_5276f7ad9bafe.jpg

Off course for the clothes must be like that. President Bodyguard = SUITS.....XD...
n his ears must be wear something like that. hehe....
photo tumblr_mvzs2e8e4d1rhj5r2o1_500_zpsf2dc6d33.jpg

credit pics to the owner.

Guest nyet2607

yay!! chunnie is almost back.. he's currently out from his hiding hole.. LOL..

everyone is waiting for him? me too :) I really can't wait to see him on the screen again regularly..

and now I wonder, what kind of haircut will chunnie get?

february 26, come fast please!!! :D

nyet2607 said: yay!! chunnie is almost back.. he's currently out from his hole hiding.. LOL.. everyone is waiting for him? me too :) I really can't wait to see him on the screen again regularly.. and now I wonder, what kind of haircut will chunnie get? february 26, come fast please!!! :D

Guest corona911

YANG HYUK JOON@tmgoodhelper스토리보드~~쓰리데이즈 대박별그대 후속입니다 곧 문이 열립니다 pic.twitter.com/LpRbCYPnwG67294f98gw1ecf0lbmsovj20sg0lc762.jpg

Guest wonnie17

really excited with choi won young!! is he the villain in this one?? i wanted him in A LOT of scenes! i love how this drama is so visually attracted! and hooray for a love line as well! i guess a kdrama wouldn't really last without one.
Super duper excited! nice to meet you all soompiers! seeing familiar faces from Rooftop Prince and Missing You thread! :)Can't wait to discuss about this drama!

Archived