[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

mslee said: basically this is a time travel drama. where the heroin would give advise to her past self. i was hoping for a rom-com/light series but I think i would have to wait for further synopsis/description of the plot. coz if one gives advise on her past self, then events succeeding will be changed. hoping that this will be well written and the time slip won't have any loop holes. 

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mslee

said: basically this is a time travel drama. where the heroin would give advise to her past self. i was hoping for a rom-com/light series but I think i would have to wait for further synopsis/description of the plot. coz if one gives advise on her past self, then events succeeding will be changed. hoping that this will be well written and the time slip won't have any loop holes. 

@chichocs : Whoaa.. Cool pics!! Thanks..

@litash85 : Great thinking! Suddenly I remember that LDG is a singer too, and YEH used to be a singer in her idol days.
Wouldn't it be cool if the casts also sing some songs of the OST?

@litash85 : Great thinking! Suddenly I remember that LDG is a singer too, and YEH used to be a singer in her idol days.

Wouldn't it be cool if the casts also sing some songs of the OST?

Yes it will be great if all the leads contribute their voice to sing at least one song for the OST.

sandyloveyeh said: Its me also hoping that this drama will have a well written story and perfectly executed scenes and lines because it will go against fierce competition with the drama of CJW and HJW who are also known to have solid acting skills and fan bases. 
Hayyy October, please come faster!!!Fighting!

Guest amber1982

Can we skip September and be at October so that I can watch FC! The waiting is torturing me. ~X( One thing for sure is that the drama will be visually beautiful. :x ;))

Archived