[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jchansh said: Really excited that Yeh accepted this drama and especially costars with LDG and JYH. They are really good looking.  JYH looks like the younger version of LDG.   keke 
If the PD is a lady.....prepared for more kisses...haha (eg CP. LTM?)  

I'm so in for this drama since Yong hwa is confirmed... <:-P <:-P

Love YEH in Goong and Coffee Prince...LDG in Lovers in Paris and Sweet18..Great cast...I'm looking forward to this...Just hope I'm not that busy by October...

Everyone, hope we get along in this thread... >:D< :D

edensor said: epr.gifepr.giffeeling like an old friend just accidentally meet when actually only see you few minutes earlier epr.gifepr.gif
LOL. Well, with the different thread, it can feel like worlds apart. Only recently have I begun exploring new threads so it feels almost completely foreign to me. lol.

santaiah178 said: The PD of LTM is a male but the scriptwriter is female. I'm optimistic with this project since the PD is female (and so is the SW). The last female PD that YEH have work with is in Coffee Prince. And we all knew how it turned out :D Now I'm getting even more and more excited for this drama. :D

Yay!!!  YEH is back... Wish the best for this drama and those involved.  Looking forward to it..
Anywayzzz, I don't know if I will be able to live stream this drama like YEH's last drama since I have school and work but I will do my best...
Can't wait for the drama or even for any little tidbits!!!    :D   

Archived