[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...

Future Mi-rae will travel time back to advice young Mi-rae not to marry LDG's character. But she falls in love with him anyway, and they decide to face whatever hardness in front of them together, then in the future they may have beautiful children..

*wild imagination mode on*

Guest MariYEH

I read a comment on DC a couple of days ago that after the script reading, the cast drank till the early morning.

It's good to know that they had some bonding time, to get rid of any awkwardness before they begin the shoot.

Guest julie721

Anyoeng all...

I'll definitely follow this drama..

1. YEH is my ultimate bias in Kdramaland actress.. I have and watched all her dramas, I even have her X-man episodes.. Crazy huh?? Kkkkk I even have a girl crush on her, yet I'm straight.. Lol

2. I'm a boice.. Although I'm not so proud of JYH acting, but I will support him til the end.. Kkkkk

So.. Need I say more?? Mi-rae's choice, fighting!

Guest julie721

a litle bit OOT:

To be honest, I'm not really familiar with Lee Dong Gun's works..

I've only watched a few of his works, friends where he got supporting role as WB best friend and his movie, my bf type B..

For LDG fans, any recomendation what his other project to watch? Gomawo.. :)

j0j0l3

said: a litle bit OOT:

To be honest, I'm not really familiar with Lee Dong Gun's works..

I've only watched a few of his works, friends where he got supporting role as WB best friend and his movie, my bf type B..

For LDG fans, any recomendation what his other project to watch? Gomawo..

:)

@henly yes, dear i am here  my beautiful sis' @yoonparkhye invited me to come here. and i will support our princess.

@alin1409 thank you my dear.

@chichocs thanks for the news, i am so excited to see my princess.245577075_1850998.giftumblr_mgrxirolcz1rz774to1_500.jpgPrincess-Hours-princess-hours-2125576-10

I'm glad many soompiers are joining this thread..and I'm hoping more to finally come out in silent lurker mode and join us..c'mon don't be shy..at first I was like that too..but believe me when you already posted you will gain a lot of confidence to post again and will get used to it..
OMO! I hope there will be lots of fan taken photos when they start to film..I'm happy that both male leads at least have interaction with YEH..
9698847229_f7603092f1_o.jpg
Yong Hwa and YEH in a public event while Dong Gun and YEH in salad song..and now in a drama..
I think I will be busy watching dramas from Hollywood to Korean this October...From The Vampire Diaries, The Beauty and the Beast, The Future Choice and Heirs..oh my schedule is full already hahahaha!!! =)) =)) =))

Guest mayzie10

@vegaspink @StaRiX
yes, i think so too since it'll be obvious that she won't change the past if she has kids. since in the movie Peggy Sue Got Married, she was asked what's the most important thing that she wanted to last, she said it's her children and it was one of the deciding factor. With no kids in the picture, it'll be more exciting and the audience will be more curious what her reasons will be in making the decision. :)

Archived