[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

Oh Jung Se is Mi Rae's brother. OMG.Yayyyyyyy! I hope he is funny kind of brother. I reaallly like him. Very funny man. The casts r getting better! Anyway, can somebody enlight me why only certain drama carried out script reading while others don't. Quite confused here :-/

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cassy0347

By reading all this info about the drama it makes me more feel excited and can't wait to watch it....come on october bring it on were extremely excited in FC...and for YEH....:) :) :)

Today is a hectic day for me.. And the beautiful pics, updates, and the script reading news have made it much better.

Thanks a lot guys.. You're the best!! :)

Guest prettybo

Thank you all for the fan arts but when can we expect actual photo stills? Excited to see all of them in their FUTURE look!
Oh and the updates are coming out fast, yesss!

Guest santaiah178

vegaspink said:

@santaiah178, was that picture right before the announcement or not?  Also, whose twitter was it posted on and was it from a concert?

Sorry for all the questions....

They should be starting their filming soon right since it will air in a little over a month...  Can't wait for any updates!!!  Hope we have at least the script reading pics since YEH rarely has them.   :(

@Hannahmiriam the second pic is from smile again drama. he is bad guy and cool in that drama :))

maybe he is a cool guy too in future choice? :D

@pooh77 I know the picture it's not from any of the the dramas I feel like watching as he had his hair up in both of them, but I still feel like rewatching them. :D
If Mi Rae comes from the future in order to warn herself not to marry him, I don't think I'll be crazy about his character. The situation makes it sound like he is an ... not really my guy. ;)

Archived