[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

@saya2

thats the problem..when ıts gonna happen? between all this chaos how she will improve feelings towards him... first she has to learn he is not the one who killed her son..but ıf she learns it now..ıt means story come to end.. they will extend that issue..first he will be sure about her innocence, than she will learn he is not the killer, DH is the one, but between all this when they will start to love each other??

maybe nothings gonna happen and she will leave both of them at the end! but Koreans dont like this kind of finales! I dont know!... :-/ I hope writers dont make some rush hilarious finale....

Jomo143 said: @tessieroo  and all the other Where the heck is San? folks

I am throwing out another thing that must mean something:

That dammed star blanket!

So many shots of YJ making it, holding stars, putting in on San, and then the Matron of the Prison coming back into their cell to remove it.

How will it show up again?
When will it show up again?

If he isn't alive, and we already know that, wouldn't it have been at the orphanage as part of his belongings? I know they allegedly cremated him, but someone would have said, "He was holding the star blanket when he died," so we can all get stabbity stabbed in the heart AGAIN.  But they didn't show or mention it.

It is an unclosed narrative stitch, if you will...

saya2 said: lovelybluehoneyz.. said: Sherina JhTan said: I swear this thread moves faster than SY ding-doing-ing from being kind-hearted to raging with jealousy... LOL
Just my two cents lovelybluehoneyz.. said: a random question for all...towards the end when MH scolding YJ...do u all think that he is feeling guilty bcos he knew she was innocent?

Has everyone read the K-wave interview with JS and HJE kindly posted by @linns  on pg 104? It might give a hint as to whether YJ fell for MH. The article also mentions Secret holding a trump card and I just cannot for the life of me imagine what that trump card is.

anws...its time for me to zzzz.......gd nite everyone..
to those who is confused like how confusing richardsimmons is now,please repeat the chanting until tmr...better still until wed...even though DH may not be the one who take away her baby,he is still the richardsimmons who make her land in jail....
continue the chanting ok??may richardsimmons bad luck will leave ur heart...evil smile onion head
AND to those who doesn't have faith in MY-YJ...please join the chant....DH is richardsimmons..MY-YJ WILL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER...repeat...ok? dont forget..repeat.......hypnosis onion head
and i will chant JI SUNG...JI SUNG..JI SUNG....until i see him in my dreams...
hugs and kisses everyone...dreaming onion head

Guest dramalibrarian

The meaning is so different when watching with subtitles, just started watching episode 7 with subtitles and the scene where YJ is looking for MY at his office was so funny, even though it wasn't meant to be.

Yes, right MY, you paid off YJ's debts just so the loan sharks would stay away from the bakery, a bakery you're trying to convince YJ and SY you're going to bulldoze anyway, so why take on debts that aren't yours and if the place is bulldozed won't the loan sharks just go and hassle YJ in her new home so what has it to do with you?

And KS's probably standing there and thinking -  boss, you have two very stupid women on your hands if neither can see through your bad cover-up.

Well, perhaps SY can, a little, since she was showing her claws because what person in their right mind, who claims to hating a particular person would keep on paying off that hated person's bills.

DH is such a terrible person - on top of being a coward now he's a petty little man!  I felt his anger at YJ when they came out of the police station wasn't because he was jealous of MY, or pissed that YJ called him to bail her, but it was his pride that was hurt, because he thinks that she's willing to accept MY's money, but not his, and on top lecturing her for doing something illegal (not that she had been) but he's so hell bent on making her in to the bad person to clear his own conscience.

DH is so self-righteous, selfish, and delusional, shouldn't he be at least a little glad that someone can help YJ out financially so at least she won't be harangued by big butch men who can physically hurt her; his little envelope of money wasn't going to help her much anyway even if she did take it when they broke up.  Why would YJ take his money when he makes her feel bad all the time, she didn't want to muddy their relationship further and parted with no strings attached, even if MY makes her feel bad at least the line (to YJ) is clearly drawn, she just sees him as a creditor and someone she owes a lot to (because of JH and the baby), and she'd gladly pay her debts off to him because (even though she wasn't the culprit) she feels she owes MY a lot, the same way she thinks she owes JH's mum.

DH really does like to make himself look clean when he's the complete opposite - plying the guilt elsewhere and saying hurtful things like it was YJ who decided to break up and trying to make her feel bad. I'd like to know what would he like the poor woman to do? He can't tell the world she's his, he won't even allow her to be in the same space as him, she was just making it easy for him, he was the one who broke up with her without saying the words out loud.

DH is an RS!

This thread is moving too fast, I can't keep up, the time spent on my commute and luchtime still isn't enough for me to keep up with all the comments.  I'll have to do what someone else was saying and take lots of loo breaks!  Either that or don't eat or sleep to feed my drama addiction!  I don't want to drop any of the dramas I've started so my weekends are taken too.  I need to visit a drama addiction clinic.

OMG it's still the preview didn't up? OMG really can't wait this Wed !
I think the story gonna goes like roller coaster...
Idk if you guys already watch or share this "Happy Together Secret Love cast"
Omg this one make me enjoy and so much laugh lol
Hope you can enjoy it with wait next preview :D

If this has been posted before, I DO NOT apologize for reposting it. Care to comment there ? :) 
http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/20/ji-sung-and-hwang-jung-eum-get-into-character-to-portray-their-obsessive-romance/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ji-sung-and-hwang-jung-eum-get-into-character-to-portray-their-obsessive-romance

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum Get into Character to Portray Their “Obsessive Romance”jun2yng October 20, 2013 0 CommentsJi Sung and Hwang Jung Eum Get into Character to Portray Their “Obsessive Romance”

On October 20, stills were released of Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum looking extremely close on the set of the popular KBS drama “Secret Love” reviewing the script together.

According to the crew, they spend most of their time on set going over the script and making sure they properly deliver with their respective characters and scenes.

Bae Soo Bin and Lee Da Hee were also captured on set rehearsing together.  In the eighth episode, Bae Soo Bin reveals his desire for Lee Da Hee’s character, and we can see the passion in his eyes even during rehearsal- no doubt why viewers constantly compliment him on his realistic performances.

The production team for “Secret Love” talked about how they were amazed by the focus that Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum have for their characters, and that it was surprising to see the effortless chemistry between these two.  They continued, telling viewers to look forward to Ji Sung’s ‘obsessive romance’ with Hwang Jung Eum.

“Secret Love” is a drama that is getting more and more popular by the day, about a man who falls in love with the woman who killed his girlfriend.

32912096.jpg 

@starlight116, thanks. My preference is for Han Hyo Joo to be his co-star  :)

adniRose said: YJ need to clear her mind first, and throw DH away in order for her to start develop feelings toward MH.. coz at this point, no matter what good deed MH did to her, if DH still lingering in her heart she will never open up to MH.. how good if she knows DH oppose her parole, and DH's mom has something to do about San... YJ thinks MH might has something to do about San, even if she is sad as he11, but atleast she try to understand him, she took away his lover and unborn child as well.. but if she knows about DH's mom things, there's no way she can forgive her.. she needs to learn about DH's betrayal asap...with MH kicked out from the company, it might be the turning point of this drama... he'll might depend on YJ this time.. and maybe that's when both of them start to develop feeling for each other.. how nice it is if we could see MH try to get along with YJ's friends..kkk..
i do feel SY will sincerely love DH.. she's desperately waiting for MH's love, and seems like DH is the one who offering the love right now.. and imagine hurt she's gonna feel when she knows DH just using her to climb to top.. i hope SY will be more evil later on so that i can hate her, coz at this point, i just feel sorry and pitiful to her...

@irilight "DH's mother had something to do with San?" I think she did. There's a scene where she looks pretty guilty when her hubby is talking about San. If San is alive she can't in any way force DH to leave YJ. I believe DH told her about the baby and asked her to adopt him from the orphanage but she bribed the officials to pass off another dead child as San.

Guest serenity003

I think YJ can start to have feelings with MH if she finds out that MH paid the bill in the hospital, also meaning he was the one who rescued her from fainting in the bakery. That can be a good start.

achaari said: @irilight "DH's mother had something to do with San?" I think she did. There's a scene where she looks pretty guilty when her hubby is talking about San. If San is alive she can't in any way force DH to leave YJ. I believe DH told her about the baby and asked her to adopt him from the orphanage but she bribed the officials to pass off another dead child as San.

Hello, @irilight! I'm glad you're back! I was thinking about you the other day! Hopefully, Min Hyuk's childish actions didn't put you on cloud nine for too long! Or was it Do Hoon's unexpected scary yet weird exaggerating laugh and tears at the end of episode 8 that kept you away!

Hmmm! I wonder what happen to @robs! Now, that's a secret! Maybe more like mystery!

Edit, I wonder how many robs are there! The one I tagged is not the correct one but both of their names are spelled the same! Oh well! Hopefully, the incorrect one don't think I'm crazy or something tagging him/her!

Guest kfzahraa

duggukekka said: If im not mistaken, the police said jh was left alone for 3 hrs before she was rescued. The timeframe between the accident and dh went back to the scene dont you think its too long? I think it wasnt dh who cause the accident. Argh too many assumption. It wouldnt happen if the title is not Secret. Lol. So many things in my head. Could i be this way, that way?? But honestly, i never get myself involve with k-drsma so 'intimately' like secret. Love it!

Guest kfzahraa

and the most amazing thing in this series is that there are more than one secret that are not really a secret but just make you think " ooh what really happen  or why is this person acting like this what have he done ?"
 just like that MH  step mom we already know that she is just his father wife and now we know that she is not his sis mom but hi sis had no idea about that >>so why is that ??
and DH  mom we know that she did some thing to our san but what she did and is DH aware about it or not ?
and many things just like that secret but not really a secret