[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

@saya2, I watched Ep 4 on KBSWorld just now - they had the lyrics of the song as subtitles, I'll have to check Youtube to see if it's uploaded. From memory it seems to indicate she has doubts about DH but I'll have to check again)

Guest rintintintin

Hey gals, I forced myself to post about this drama, This drama breaks my heart.... When I saw YJ's suffering, I feel crying when I watch this....

When my sister told me to watch this, at first I don't like it because it's a melodrama, but after I watch episode 8, my gosh! hahaha! I'm glad that the ratings pf this drama is getting high.... I can't wait for YJ's answer about MH's girlfriend. It's a intense episode for sure. :)

Thinking:-

I'm actually glad YJ's burnt scars looks ugly as that scar saves her from having more intimate contacts with DH.

Imagine if she was not injured, DH would continue to 'play' with her and at the same time she might be obliged to stay faithful to him behind the scenes.

If there are more episodes than 8 left, I hope screenwriter can add extra scenes for her to go for skin grafts supported by MH.

Guest channak

agree I believe xxmzsmilesxx we need the truth to come out. MH knows now as Kwang So told him they both where there at the day of his gf death. His putting the pieces together the trouble is YJ hates him and she owes her debt to him so maybe in episode 8 if she goes missing its not good for MH. MH will need to collect his debt from her or maybe get her to understand his not the monster behind her misfortune maybe finding her son will bring that step forward.

Guest kchung06

OMG , it's Sunday and I am on this forum so early. I do agree that MH needs to find out this week , there are only 4 weeks left . I need to c more of our main couple . I cannot take another week of DH and SY getting cosy while our main couple is tormented. I do agree with others when they say DH needs to b taken down slowly

My god let there be something good this week, possible a clue that her son might b alive, the rat that DH is. I want DH dad to find out the type of person his son has become . Please let there be some light in this secret tunnel