[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

My Oppa has the most handsome face!!! I mean... when he looks at you with those eyes you want to be scared of him and at the same time kiss him.  Now that a true love/hate stare.  For a moment I thought they were going to kiss when he was pushing her around in his office.  Or maybe that was my wishful thinking. ;;)

The thing about MH is that he was never really bad to start with. He was an asswipe and was just used to things given to him or people just being there. So when he lost his child and gf, that's when he went all out bad towards YJ. 
However, in this episode we see him slowly starting to revert back to being cold but not evil and caring a bit. He's showing compassion which shows that he is still human and hasn't turned complete evil on us. I don't think he's falling for her yet, but I think his guard is slowly going down with him knowing because he's starting to see her true nature, the one he's been trying to deny all along. He's been trying to pin her as this cold-hearted murderer and refusing to believe that she is actually a good nature person, too good for her own good. 
On top of that, sure I think he meant to bring misery into her life, but it's all happening on it's own without his doing that I think he pities and feels bad for her. He sure as hell didn't mean for her to die either, hence in the end we see him rushing her and telling her not to die. I think his plan was to just bring havok  and misery to her, not to cause her physical harm or death. But he slowly starting to break as her life is falling a part and he has nothing to do with it much anymore. 
As for DH, he's a coward, and I hope he struggle with all this guilt and lies he's been stacking up on. 
Sidenote- I watched their Happy Together episode, and omg, sooo funny. Da Hee didn't get much screen time but she's cute because she's so awkward and seem truthfully sweet and kind natured. Jung Eum was funny and she's used be on variety shows all the time during and a bit after her Sugar days. It was nice to see her interacting with Jaesuk and PMS again. And Soo Bin and Jisung were hilarious because they both were so awkward with eachother despite being the same age and both "soon to be married" at the time and now married men. 

OMGEE, so sad! Main girl lost her baby and dad within a week right? That is too much for her (or anyone) to take. Luckily, she has main dude by her side now even though at times he does seem mean. Gosh, DH is such an richard simmons, richard simmons bag, and loser! He needs to be kick to the curve!

channak said: DH did not kill her father he sent him back to YJ remember the coat he was wearing it when he said to DH you framed my daughter as you where the one who drove the car. The next time we see that coat is when YJ is crying in her house. Where could he have gone after that is the real secret. I think YJ may have told her father the true which may have resulted in him leaving her.

bc there is no eng sub..I couldnt get why her father died suddenly!? DH taking him to car and they are going to far place and she is taking a call and she find her father's corpse in there!!.. but What doctors says about his dead? Didnt they explain the reason? I'm really curious how he did that? yeah he was so ill but he cant die suddenly in a same night! Is he leaving him to there in a cold night so his sick body couldnt handle it?? maybe DH goes there with him bc he wants him to be lost for a long time so she cant hear the truth....so much questions..

also I really cant get MH! what kind of revenge is this?

he lost his girlfriend at hit and run accident but she lost her son, her father, her life, her store... everything...but still he thinks its not equal.... :-t what?? now she needs to get revenge from you and from DH!!... to able to make it equal..haha

and he has so emotions about her... ıts very hectic level..so he cant get what is he really feeling about her...ıts a very good story which explain how hate and love become same emotion... ıts same like ıf you keep hating someone you loved before..that means you still love that person... otherwise you forget he/him easily!!... anyway..I really wonder how he will continue his revenge plan... I want to see her happy but I dont want him to be lovely angel so quickly...this tension has to go on..he has to fight with his confused emotions... :D

also suddenly I have an opinion... maybe she will be rich... and go after them after she learn everything... :-?

Agreed. How can DH not be involved with the dad's death. Even if didn't physically kill the dad. He could've dropped the dad off far away, and the dad already being really sick could've gotten sick while trying to find his way back, he unfortunately dies. Plus, seeing how beat up the dad's feet was, why would he be barefoot and plus like someone else had said, she could've just gotten his coat from the mortuary his body was in. 
It's just sad overall. I cried and cried for her. At least her friend was there to mourn on her behalf while her then bully and now friend is also here for her. It's heartbreaking and true, that even in the worst of times, YJ manages to put a smile on her face. It's annoying exactly like how the jail friend says. haha. Bae Soo Bin is great at these evil behind the mask type roles. I mean he did great in 49 days as that too 

Guest lettykay

Thank you everyone for all the updates, just caught up with all the eps and really enjoying the show and the discussions.

hnin wintnaing said: I think the coat is there because YJ picked it up from the hospital when she visited her father at the hospital, isn't it? Or am I wrong? I think DH has sth to do with YJ's father death.

Yet I think I can understand DH's struggle here. He cannot talk to anyone about his feelings. He cannot even talk to YJ or ignore her when his family asks him to. He is the one who suffers most in this drama. can't shout. can't explode. can't cry. Though YJ is struggling, she can cry out loud at least. No one will say anything but for DH he can't do anything but feels guilty and explode inside. I pity him at this point. In a way, I blame YJ for facing the sentence instead of him. YJ makes everything happen worse in this drama becuz of her wrong way of loving DH.

Iviih said:
I'm sorry but I have to disagree so much. 
 Poor DH? Really? If it is this hard for him, you know, he can always come clean, and tell the truth ? Then he could be at peace.
Even if YJ chose to face the sentence, DH could always tell the truth if he wanted to. He didn't tell the truth because he just loves himself too much. Even after knowing YJ was pregnant with his child, he didn't tell the truth. When YJ could go out early from jail, he made her stay 2 more years there, he did not go after their baby and adopted it, instead he left it there and did not visit him much. To end it all, he takes YJ's dad to a far away place and let him die. How  he is the one who suffers the most in this drama? He is getting all he wants, got the job he wanted, now will get more power, doesn't need to take care of YJ the rest of his life because she broke up with him, has his parents alive ... 
Plus, the one who started it all was him. When he left the injuried woman there and didn't call for help he bring it on himself. If he helped her, things would never get the way it got. Nobody would go to jail, and maybe the woman wouldn't die. 

lettykay said: Thank you everyone for all the updates, just caught up with all the eps and really enjoying the show and the discussions.

hnin wintnaing said: I think the coat is there because YJ picked it up from the hospital when she visited her father at the hospital, isn't it? Or am I wrong? I think DH has sth to do with YJ's father death.

Yet I think I can understand DH's struggle here. He cannot talk to anyone about his feelings. He cannot even talk to YJ or ignore her when his family asks him to. He is the one who suffers most in this drama. can't shout. can't explode. can't cry. Though YJ is struggling, she can cry out loud at least. No one will say anything but for DH he can't do anything but feels guilty and explode inside. I pity him at this point. In a way, I blame YJ for facing the sentence instead of him. YJ makes everything happen worse in this drama becuz of her wrong way of loving DH.

Guest channak

If he had killed YJ dad why would he show up at the funeral does not make sense .DH is a pitfall, coward, and unable to save the ones he loved without money or power. I believe he will get power and wealth and will start his revenge on k group and MH.

hnin wintnaing said: @dancy, remember, at the end of ep 5, MH came to her shop saving her from debt collectors. He asked her to move out from the place at that time. He gave her a week (or 2) to move out.

Iviih said:
I'm sorry but I have to disagree so much. 
 Poor DH? Really? If it is this hard for him, you know, he can always come clean, and tell the truth ? Then he could be at peace.
Even if YJ chose to face the sentence, DH could always tell the truth if he wanted to. He didn't tell the truth because he just loves himself too much. Even after knowing YJ was pregnant with his child, he didn't tell the truth. When YJ could go out early from jail, he made her stay 2 more years there, he did not go after their baby and adopted it, instead he left it there and did not visit him much. To end it all, he takes YJ's dad to a far away place and let him die. How  he is the one who suffers the most in this drama? He is getting all he wants, got the job he wanted, now will get more power, doesn't need to take care of YJ the rest of his life because she broke up with him, has his parents alive ... 
Plus, the one who started it all was him. When he left the injuried woman there and didn't call for help he bring it on himself. If he helped her, things would never get the way it got. Nobody would go to jail, and maybe the woman wouldn't die.