[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

even without subs I read posts that the possibility is much higher now between MH and YJ to fall in love with each other. hmmm..the story becomes more fascinating, i don't know how this could not sustain the ratings and the curiosity of any viewer who has been watching. and am I glad I decided to watch this! like what @missmaple had just experienced, sometimes synopsis leads you in circles and ends in disappointment. :)) but i am feeling positive about the OTP here. pls, make it happen in the midst of this secrets and lies.
and Ji Sung, even if you are always mean, your stare are mesmerizing. hope as MH, YJ will stop for a second and just enjoy those stares. =))
waiting for subs...

Guest adniRose

hi guys, first post here..:)>-didnt watch this drama yet but the plot sounds interesting.. so the male lead suppose to get revenge, but instead he falls for her...
gonna watch because of HJE and JiSung...really love HJE in Giant..
will marathon this drama this weekend...hope it's good..:)

guys dont compare Heirs and Secret ratings... Secret always beat it, bc one of them is psychological drama, other is teen drama..Teen drama's are always so popular among foreigners but not for Koreans...their ratings generally keep stable between 5%-10%....even most popular hardly reach 15% rating level.. now I'm waiting Secret pass 20% ... HJE's drama always finish with high ratings...there is smth about her...she always brings a luck to her dramas... with this senario, ıf they dont ruin it, able to keep the tension up... ıt could easily take the crown.... finish as fall term winner drama.. ;)
spinner-ani48.gif

tessieroo said: Wait, just so I have this right - DH has YJ's Dad in his car with him, her Dad says he knows DH was the one who was driving that night, then they drive off. 
And the next time we see her Dad, he's dead? skep.gif  So who thinks DH did something to her Dad? (or am I way off) What's gonna happen when DH's evil mom finds out he quit his job as a prosecutor?  >:)

@evok, I see no reason to compare Heir and Secret either. They both aim for different audience like you say. Yet, they both are written by two awesome writers in Korean entertainment industry is an awesome fact! I love both Min Ho and Ji Sung. I like both Shin Hye and Hwang Jung-eum. All the cast are talented. However, it is so natural for audience to react the falling ratings of Heir and rising of Secret, esp. when they are aired on the same dates. :-) Please do not feel hurt by it. Juz support the cast and enjoy the series. How matured the secret is! How beautifully will it portray the love of MH on YJ? How will YJ overcome all troubles and live happily? We have so much to wait and see.... No time at all to discuss others' bad comments!!!!!

Here we go again an other EP with mayor heartache. That DH should be kicked in the gutter that is where he belongs. Killing YJ father, he was afraid his secret came out, because YJ father knew he was the one who was driving. So the easy way out is you drop your very sick father in law somewhere where they can not find him right away. I'm so happy YJ broke up with him instead the other way around,all the honor to you YJ. I have a feeling that DH  is going to work for MH company. This drama is going to end with DH in jail for life, that is what he deserves.

Secret Episode 6 Review: Kang Nam Gil Knew about Bae Soo Bin Evil Deeds class="post-title"Secret Episode 6 Review: Kang Nam Gil Knew about Bae Soo Bin Evil Deeds

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via 0 Comments 170 views Oct 10, 2013

In Secret, episode 6, Kang Woo Chul(played by Kang Nam Gil) already knew about An Do Hoon(played by Bae Soo Bin)’s evil deeds.

Woo Chul, who had Alzheimer’s, disappeared right before his surgery. As Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum) looked for her father everywhere, Do Hoon said he will look for him instead.

Soon, he found him on the streets and brought him into his car. Woo Chul said to him, “Be careful. You left a scar on Yoo Jung’s forehead last time. The car was horribly damaged but thank God she was safe.” Do Hoon asked, “Do you remember that?” Woo Chul answered, “Of course I do. You thought I didn’t know you put the guilt on Yoo Jung http://koreandrama.com/secret-episode-6-review-kang-nam-gil-knew-about-bae-soo-bin-evil-deeds/

Secret Episode 6 Review: Hwang Jung Eum Breaks Up with Bae Soo Bin After Her Father’s Death class="post-title"Secret Episode 6 Review: Hwang Jung Eum Breaks Up with Bae Soo Bin After Her Father’s Death

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via 0 Comments 179 views Oct 10, 2013

In Secret, episode 6, Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum) broke up with An Do Hoon(played by Bae Soo Bin) after her father’s death.

Yoo Jung lost her father, and Jo Min Hyuk(played by Ji Sung) was surprised by an unexpected case. He followed her to the funeral and overheard her conversation with her fellow prisoner, and thought for a while.

After the funeral, Yoo Jung said to Do Hoon, “We’ve been through a lot. Thinking for each other in case we get hurt. If we keep our relationship like this, you’re only going to feel sorry for me. So let’s break up.” She also added, “If I face the same situation, I would still make the same decision.”  http://koreandrama.com/secret-episode-6-review-hwang-jung-eum-breaks-up-with-bae-soo-bin-after-her-fathers-death/

Secret Episode 6 Review: Ji Sung Starts to Care about Hwang Jung Eum class="post-title"Secret Episode 6 Review: Ji Sung Starts to Care about Hwang Jung Eum

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via 0 Comments 112 views Oct 10, 2013

In Secret, episode 6, Jo Min Hyuk(played by Ji Sung) started to care about Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum).

Yoo Jung saw Min Hyuk while working, and avoided him. However, Min Hyuk stared at her and kept showing interest in her.

Yoo Jung sat on the stairs thinking whether she should quit her job or not. Meanwhile, Min Hyuk looked at her from upstairs and said to himself, “I told you to keep out of my sight, but now you come into my area?”  http://koreandrama.com/secret-episode-6-review-ji-sung-starts-to-care-about-hwang-jung-eum/

for all of you..

In Secret, episode 6, Jo Min Hyuk(played by Ji Sung) started to care about Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum).

Yoo Jung saw Min Hyuk while working, and avoided him. However, Min Hyuk stared at her and kept showing interest in her.

Yoo Jung sat on the stairs thinking whether she should quit her job or not. Meanwhile, Min Hyuk looked at her from upstairs and said to himself, “I told you to keep out of my sight, but now you come into my area?”

Secret's reviews:

In Secret, episode 6, Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum) broke up with An Do Hoon(played by Bae Soo Bin) after her father’s death.

Yoo Jung lost her father, and Jo Min Hyuk(played by Ji Sung) was surprised by an unexpected case. He followed her to the funeral and overheard her conversation with her fellow prisoner, and thought for a while.

After the funeral, Yoo Jung said to Do Hoon, “We’ve been through a lot. Thinking for each other in case we get hurt. If we keep our relationship like this, you’re only going to feel sorry for me. So let’s break up.” She also added, “If I face the same situation, I would still make the same decision.”

Guest channak

DH did not kill her father he sent him back to YJ remember the coat he was wearing it when he said to DH you framed my daughter as you where the one who drove the car. The next time we see that coat is when YJ is crying in her house. Where could he have gone after that is the real secret. I think YJ may have told her father the true which may have resulted in him leaving her.

I really dont want DH to Go to Jail now i wanted that before YJ father died now
he has to lose his mind and then die all alone in the woods where no one ever going to find him
and to be eaten by pack of wolf and rot in hell then

I wish if Hell girl was real " Jigoku Shōjo"

hell_girl_4.jpg

I never hated a male character in drama in my life but he was the first

i hated the guy i Smile Again (Smile Dong-hae ) Lee_Jang-Woo_%281986%29-p2.jpg Kim Do-Jin played by Lee Jang-Woo

he was annoying and spoiled child he got on my nerve i dont now how to describe it

But this guy DH who believe in something and does the opposite he is coward , low life criminal , the worse of the worst

so Kim Do-Jin you are out of the list and DH is on it

(no one is on it now but you DH)

In Secret, episode 6, Kang Woo Chul(played by Kang Nam Gil) already knew about An Do Hoon(played by Bae Soo Bin)’s evil deeds.

Woo Chul, who had Alzheimer’s, disappeared right before his surgery. As Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum) looked for her father everywhere, Do Hoon said he will look for him instead.

Soon, he found him on the streets and brought him into his car. Woo Chul said to him, “Be careful. You left a scar on Yoo Jung’s forehead last time. The car was horribly damaged but thank God she was safe.” Do Hoon asked, “Do you remember that?” Woo Chul answered, “Of course I do. You thought I didn’t know you put the guilt on Yoo Jung?”

Guest channak

Howa so true DH is pitfall character. I dont believe for one sec his giving up his job but instead his been offered a better job with k group with more money.