[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

what really make me hate MH more in all other revenge drama you see man want revenge cause the culprit didn't take his punishment from the law but in this drama is different she take her punishment and he still want to take revenge I didn't know when he think to stop his revenge maybe he think to torture her until she commit suicide and end her own life and that what I am afraid to happen what if the end she really commit suicide or become crazy  cause no matter how much she is strong every human has it's limit .I remember something in the episode 1 YJ has friend who call her oni what if MH give money to her friend to betray her also 

@saya2  "She is a woman who refuses to give up on life even though she′s been thrown into despair." I quoted from the synopsis from wiki.d-addicts . ID think that she will commit suicide. Maybe that is what MH is trying to do but I think he will start liking her because he will see that she doesn't give up no matter what, that is what will attract him in my opinion.

creslin said: @saya2  "She is a woman who refuses to give up on life even though she′s been thrown into despair." I quoted from the synopsis from wiki.d-addicts . ID think that she will commit suicide. Maybe that is what MH is trying to do but I think he will start liking her because he will see that she doesn't give up no matter what, that is what will attract him in my opinion.

cynkdf said: @Iris, thanks so much for the BSB screencaps. I have a feeling the scriptwriter is making DH more and more evil as the drama progresses ... it's gotten to the stage I am hoping DH doesn't harm YJ's father when the latter reveals he knows that DH was the driver on that fateful night. BTW I am liking Kang Nam Gil in this role.

saya2 said: creslin said: @saya2  "She is a woman who refuses to give up on life even though she′s been thrown into despair." I quoted from the synopsis from wiki.d-addicts . ID think that she will commit suicide. Maybe that is what MH is trying to do but I think he will start liking her because he will see that she doesn't give up no matter what, that is what will attract him in my opinion.

Guest Trina987

Hello All,I am newbie of this drama. Been a kdrama viewer for on/off due to being busy mom/wife. Okay, I have just finished episode 4 fully sub. I am DH/YJ shipper because I can see they totally love each other. DH and YJ see each other when he serve her food and he was also happy to see his son. He does look lovingly at both of them. I am not sure where is the baby son be and was totally heartbroken when he was taking away. As for MH, he is totally douchebag. However, Ji Sung is totally HOT. Therefore, he is totally HOT douchebag. BSB is totally HOT coward too.  :x This is my second drama of seeing HJE in it. I must say. I think she  has been improving and totally impressed me with her acting. I just wished that her crying does not look fake and even though I do appear love the part that she was in different emotions at the phone booth. I wish she show it more on her face. As for the second lead actress. I do not know her name. I think she is totally awesome and sometimes wish she was the main lead actress than HJE. I also love her black top and love that black dress. Although, do not like the jewelry on that black dress and love her hairstyles too. I do hope that we know what happened to baby son and not just forget about him through the whole drama. I am looking forward to see what happened next on Wednesday. Although, I know it will be crazy as Heirs drama will air on the same day as it is Kim Eun Sook writernim and have lots of idols actors/actress, and actors and actress. Nope, too many to name them all here.. Go their drama for names. LOL.  =)) Final note, I love Secret OST. I am looking forward, anxious to see episode 5. 

lovehbhjw2013 said: If DH has something to do with YJ's dad's disappearance, then this secret is really surfacing the full character flaw of DH for YJ to see..

As for MH, I wonder how can YJ ever fall for such a petty and incapable guy.....only capable of seeking revenge on a poor girl when the fault is all his not to take care of his ex-gf.   He is just dumping all his anger of himself on YJ....come on...MH...be a man!   Ji Sung is very successful to get me to dislike him so much in the drama....haha good acting.

the writer of this drama is very smart he always make us wonder what exactly happen like when DH hit ja hee we still not sure if he really hit her or not ,also when YJ baby taken away  all of us think that MH who take it but we are still not sure %100 there are still small chance that the bad friend who did it alone , I also believe when YJ dad Disappears the writer will not tell us if DH or MH who did it he will let us guess , don't forget this drama named secret he will give us alot of secret  

Secret4-26.jpg
in this picture when MH looking at YJ at the cafeteria the look in his eye's it wasn't hate it was something else I can't tell what exactly it maybe sympathy or  love I not sure but the thing I am sure about it that his feeling and the way he looking at her  at that moment it wasn't hate

Guest robs1430291557

@saya. Looking at that picture, I think MH is just observing, taking in the whole scene of the interactions of YJ, DH, SY and baby San. And calculating what his next move will be.

I think ultimately  this show asks the question how far you go for revenge if a loved one is killed? I think if it were me i definitely want max sentence and if I later find out the person who went to jail is not the culprit I would try my best to put the real culprit behind bars...

@cresline, naw, Do Hoon no longer love Yoo Jung! He did up to a point in time but at the moment, what he pretty much still have for Yoo Jung is pity, compensation and obligation like you and others had mentioned! I believe he want to let go but being the person that he is, he couldn't, he won't! I wonder how long is he going to pretend loving, sticking with her!

As for Min Hyuk's revenge, it's kind of unpredictable as to what he's going to do but I think, believe he know, put San Hee, Yoo Jung's child somewhere! San Hee may, will be the reason to bring Min Hyuk and Yoo Jung together! I forgot who but someone stated that earlier as well!

And no, @saya2! Min Hyuk can't die! Period! He has to live and suck in everything he has done and will be doing to Yoo Jung!

Iris said: cynkdf said: @Iris, thanks so much for the BSB screencaps. I have a feeling the scriptwriter is making DH more and more evil as the drama progresses ... it's gotten to the stage I am hoping DH doesn't harm YJ's father when the latter reveals he knows that DH was the driver on that fateful night. BTW I am liking Kang Nam Gil in this role.

saya2 said: Secret4-26.jpg
in this picture when MH looking at YJ at the cafeteria the look in his eye's it wasn't hate it was something else I can't tell what exactly it maybe sympathy or  love I not sure but the thing I am sure about it that his feeling and the way he looking at her  at that moment it wasn't hate