[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest NEWMARIO

Kpopfighting
KBS 2TV ‘Secret Love’ reveals #JiSung ’s bed scene photos
hi5j1.jpg

Upcoming KBS 2TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Secret Love’ has today revealed sweet bed scene photos featuring lead actor #JiSung .

Ji Sung plays the role of 2nd generation chaebol protagonist Jo Min Hyuk who has a bad boy attitude, while Hwang Jung Eum is cast as Kang Yoo Jung who is an innocent and tenacious woman. The two will play out a realistic yet brutal love story.

In one of the photos, Ji Sung is seen in a casual outfit as he acts out a bed scene with an actress. In another photo, Ji Sung is seen pouting his lips while revealing his mesmerizing smile, and showing his gentle masculine charms.

The photo when Ji Sung goes on top of his lover on the bed, seems to hint that he likes it rough, and left the hearts of those who saw the photo racing even faster.

‘Secret Love’ is a melodrama which has a rich "bad boy" falling in love with an innocent but tenacious woman who went to prison for his girlfriend's death. Besides Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum, the drama also stars Bae Soo Bin and Lee Da Hee as the second leads. 

The drama will make its debut on September 25th, replacing ‘The Blade and Petal’.

By: Park Jin Yong
Copyright@KpopFighting

Hello,  I'm looking forward to seeing the show. And I'm praying that it won't crush my hopes for a good story line. Will the OTP be true OTP or would this story be the kind that put the OTP in a boxing ring instead of nice embrace of each other? Sorry, I'm trying to recover from a disappointing kdrama... :\">

I am going to wait till she gets out of jail to watch this drama.
But had to laugh at the " he likes it rough" comment on the article.  :P
How about there is even a bed scene? But she dies in episode 1 anyway. Poor unknown actress.