[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

YJ arrives homeMH is following herShe senses he's behind her and turns aroundHe hidesThen sticks his fingers out and shows his face, smilingShe sighs
He walks up to her, saying "Wow" and something about her faceShe's upset He grabs her hand and starts talking all cute (adorable!)He smiles and hugs her againAh, he's patting her back in comfort

Guest missmaple

it's here..

here we go secreters...

hopw the best for streaming..

we start with the crucial moment last week where MH and YJ confront dH and SY and we arrive at the very last scene...

DH call YJ and threat her.

MH yell at both of them.. SY threat MH back.

this two..

buffering..

YJ hesitate in front of court but MH call her and she go to building confidently.

buffering..

MH attack SY and MH back.. SY mad and leave the room.. DH is about to follow her, but MH hold him.. they talk and threat each other, DH leave..

YJ and MH meet at park (?) (the place they spent their night date)

MH tell YJ about something..

DH meet with someone at rooftop and give him the K group related file..

news attack.. DH is there..MH's dad is in hospital.

after see the news come to office and order KS something..

YJ meet DH in front of office and confront him at car..

buffering..

YJ back to her home and MH stalk her.. omo.. how cute MH is it.. he hide when YJ turn her head, but YJ catch him.

MH praise her but she still worry about him and he say someyjing about just.. just.. (urgh.. don't understand)

he hug her.. they try to comfort each other..

Crazy psycho lady SY is at homeSomething is broken all over the floorShe pics up pictures
DH comes in, asking what happenedSY says something about her Dad (or MH's dad?)She continues to clean upDH is angry, he's yelling at herThey talk, SY smiles at him She pics up the picture she paintedHe grabs her arm and then hugs her (BLECH)She's crying and thanks him
She says something about MH and the wedding?DH stops hugging her and looks pissed/stunned?

Step-mom approaches MH in his studyHe tells her to get outShe's snapping at him about the wedding, she yellsMH stands up and smacks his fist on the deskHe says the line from the preview about his MomShe answers ...something about his Mom, his Dad and K-groupShe's tearing up, he yells at herShe leaves, MH sits back down in his chair
YK leaves her house the next morningKS is thereShe thanks him and looks behind him for MHBut he's not there

Guest sierasita

can't believe this is the last week!!  what will i do after that?? *sobbing*
secret is the best melodrama so far for 2013 i really enjoyed watching every single minute i wasn't bored at all even what i cried a lot but it's really awesome the feeling that i have for DH and SY looks so real!!
the actors were so great and gave us such a blessed moment of sorrow and joy,,
cassandra ajumma i'm gonna miss you *herb-oil* LOL

Both DH and YJ are being questioned?DH says something about her Dad?She counters, staring at him
(why would they be questioned, together - in the same room, at the same time?)
They leaveYJ snaps at himHe's being all snarky back, threatening her more?She leavesOur old prosecutor walks up to DHand says something that disturbs DHDH asks what he means

YJ is making her way to court and is going to present the evidence to the court and file a lawsuit against DH when she receives a call from the latter.

YJ picks up the call as DH is threatening to expose K-Group's transactions to the press.

DH : Now it doesn't only involve you but also K-Group and Shin Group enterprises. Of course, Kang Yoo Jeong will inadvertently be implicated too.

Of course , above all you will definietly choose K-Group enterprise.

MH : I have already said before do not lay a finger on Kang Yoo Jeong.

DH : What's so great about your love with her?! I am going to see...between the two, who willl you choose? 

DH : Are you listening to me?

YJ : What are you trying to do?

DH : Kang Yoo Jeong, listen to me carefully! What are you going to do now?

MH calls YJ and says...

MH : Yoo Jeong yah...listen to me.

YJ : Are you alright?

MH : No matter what An DH is giong to do, you should do what you deem is right for you to do.

YJ : President...

MH : Just trust in me and go ahead with it....

Noooooooo! Buffering!
The prosecutor says something else about K-group, MH and "that woman" to DHDH sits in his car, listening to the news about K-groupHe doesn't look happy
DH meets MH on the roof of a buildingHe threatens MH more, he looks really angryMH is all calm (HA!)DH congratulates him, something about SY - then something about YJMH is just smiling
DH says something else about K-groupMH is kind of laughing and giving it right backMH asks DH something...snarky
DH says something about YJ that wipes the smile off MH's faceDH tells MH to go ahead, do as he wishes but he's curious about...MH grabs his jacket, telling DH he's pathetic