[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Job, how do I love Thee, let me count the ways ? Being able to be back in time and check the posts on today's ep? I do love you for that...Have a great morning, afternoon, evening everyone! 4hrs to go... Tonight we will get high ratings as well :) -> 드라마를 잘 보세요!!

Well Guy's I Really Done It I Turned My Sister On To The Korean Drama World. Her First Drama To Watch Is Secrets. My Phone Hasn't Stop Ringing So I Told Her If She Want To Discuss This Drama  To Go To Soompi She Told Me  I Quote (I Don't know those People They Might Not Like Me) I Told Her just Pretend It's Your First Day Of School (Age 36) And Your Making New Friends Tell Them Your Secret About This Drama LOL  Today I"s The Big Day. Will Leave To Get A Bottle Of Wine And Tissues And Turn Off All Phones Cell And House Hopefully My Son Is Not Home When She Calls. 

CHINGUS..IVE CREATED A NEW THREAD TITLED SECRET FUN..PLEASE SEARCH IT UNDER K ENTERTAINMENT GENERAL DISCUSSION..

secret has turn us all crazy so we need to bring our craziness elsewhere..

We have wrong understandings abt the thread..now i knw y celebrating the numbers of pages is not allowed..it makes sense now..

Bianhe moderators..bianhe..

I knw i hav many numbers of posts but this is only the 2nd drama thread that i join..truly sorry for not knwg the rules properly..sorry..

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Secret Love” Star Ji Sung Records OST for the Drama
Actor Ji Sung from KBS2′s Wed-Thurs drama “Secret Love” has recently finished a recording session for an OST track for the drama.

A representative of Ji Sung reported, “On November 9, Ji Sung recorded the OST track ‘Wuthering Heights‘ (also known as “Heights of Windstorm”)at a studio in the Cheongdam neighborhood of Seoul.” Ji Sung looks cool and comfortable as he records the song in a low cut blue shirt.

l_2013111101001593200117301.jpg

The audio version was also released on the official Sony Music Korea YouTube channel. Through the audio, we can hear Ji Sung’s husky and emotional voice in this dramatic ballad.

Ji Sung currently stars in the popular drama “Secret Love” as Min Hyuk, a second generation Chaebol businessman. Even though Min Hyuk is handsome and intelligent, he is also unkind and cold hearted. He tragically loses his loved one in a criminal hit and run accident. The drama airs at 10pm.

지성 (Ji Sung) - 폭풍의 언덕 (Heights of Windstorm)(Audio)

Source: Soompi

@SeGafanlady your awesome avatar always reminds me that we have to thank the casting director (?) for giving the role of Sandra Hwang to the brilliant Hwang Suk Jung.  From her Nate profile she hasn't appeared in many dramas or movies - I wonder what she does mostly - is that a secret?
http://search.nate.com/search/all.html?s=&sc=&afc=&j=&thr=sbma&nq=&q=%C8%B2%BC%AE%C1%A4

Looking forward to seeing her in more dramas ...
Edit:  Looks like she's more active in movies:

http://asianwiki.com/Hwang_Seok-Jeong

Rebby is right about the spam you know. There used to be an old soompi rule that all posts had to have at certain number of words about this drama. Not this chatting. It's been hard getting to the actual news/ BTS or spoilers for Secret. In between all the chats. But it's even worse on The Heirs. I come by about 5 times a day and I still have to scroll through a lot of pages if I visit a couple of drama threads.
I wonder what will be happening tonight? If MH said to play to YJ, that means it was after the court case right? He said to trust her, so she must have. Therefore DH had to attend court. But probably nothing was decided at the first hearing. That's why MH and YJ are going to " play " with SY and DH.
But it doesn't explain why the dad was patting him on the shoulder? Because he did well? Or because he came home? Because MH did leave home right? Because the father didn't approve.
How come this drama has more plot related question even on episode 15? There just isn't enough time to have the romance, solve the mysteries. Give out the punishments. Then still show the epilogue where everyone is living. Or dead. Or happy. Or not.

Guest jennloct

The cast of 'Secrets' thanked the staff for their drama's success with an all expense paid vacation to the Philippines.

A 'Secrets' rep stated on the 12th, "Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Duk Hwa, and Bae Soo Bin gifted the staff with a trip to the Philippines." It has also been revealed that KBS and the drama's production agency Content K also chipped in to fund the vacation expenses.

"The entire staff were touched by the overwhelming care and consideration for the cast... With only two episodes left until the finale, please show a lot of interest in the ending of the passionate melodrama of 'Secrets'."

'Secrets' has been the #1 Wed-Thurs drama in the ratings department lately but it's time to say goodbye as you tune in to the final episodes this week.

Source & Image: Hankook Kyungjae TV via Nate

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/the-cast-of-secrets-thank-staff-members-with-an-all-expense-paid-vacation#ixzz2kWFDhjdr

so sweet of them....  :x

Guest IguanaSoap

jennloct said:

The cast of 'Secrets' thanked the staff for their drama's success with an all expense paid vacation to the Philippines.

A 'Secrets' rep stated on the 12th, "Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Duk Hwa, and Bae Soo Bin gifted the staff with a trip to the Philippines." It has also been revealed that KBS and the drama's production agency Content K also chipped in to fund the vacation expenses.

The more I listen to his song the more it grows into me. Girls, his voice!!! :-O  *skypandie left dead by Ji Sung-oppa*

At first I was against SY's wedding plans but guess what? I changed my mind. I so So SO wanna see snowflake's ruined wedding! =)) When she goes crazy Godzilla style I will be throwing confetti and dance. In your face!

It's actually amazing how good people turned bad. I liked SY at first and her remarks "Leave that poor woman alone", "Forgive her and you feel better". That was a good person right there. I wonder when she lost it? The first time when her love was neglected by MH it's obviously when she sings for him at a party. SY closes her eyes while she sings, chilly psycho music starts playing in the background, she opens here eyes, BAM! MH is gone with the wind! Poor snowflake's heart goes snap =(( Too much pride iz not a good thingie. Go read "Gone with the Wind" and realize you can't put your pride on a sandwich and eat it.
There's no redemption for DH tho, he is in fact homicidal in his cowardy way. And that's the worst case scenario, he does everything to protect his precious butt.

p.s. Gotta be smartypants to not be caught by Mod. Police Force 8-X

Edit: Btw that Daddy's pat on the shoulder was ominous as in "MH, dear son, you have no choice".

jennloct said:

"The entire staff were touched by the overwhelming care and consideration for the cast... With only two episodes left until the finale, please show a lot of interest in the ending of the passionate melodrama of 'Secrets'."

Guest jennloct

@saranghaechoiseunghyun u make me have a pervert mind here.... it jz make secret drama in 19 rating... omomo...  :\">
so hot till i cant even imagine....

God forgive me for i have sin.... *try to be pure and innocent*  [-O<

The thing abt spams is that..

Its just so difficult to draw lines in many things..example if we watch it live or reading recaps we tend to hav opinions and feelings abt that particular drama..many a times we will not just talk abt the drama or storyline but also the actors and actresses..it would be better if this thread has few main peoples that will post on the drama info like bts n stuffs..and the rest like us is out of bound n can only comments on a chat box or sumtin..otherwise its difficult..duno abt others but its difficult for me..when we r happy or ranting on sumtin its not abt other dramas..it is related to secret just that its not the important info that shld b posted for this thread..so im confused...

Anws..to those who is angry n frustrated by all the unnecessary posts from me the past few wks..bianhe..

Anw secret lovers,pray that it has a gd ending and high ratings..dh need to b jail for all his wrong doings..Sy too..the hav been evil for too long now..

lovelybluehoneyz.. said: The thing abt spams is that.. Its just so difficult to draw lines in many things..example if we watch it live or reading recaps we tend to hav opinions and feelings abt that particular drama..many a times we will not just talk abt the drama or storyline but also the actors and actresses..it would be better if this thread has few main peoples that will post on the drama info like bts n stuffs..and the rest like us is out of bound n can only comments on a chat box or sumtin..otherwise its difficult..duno abt others but its difficult for me..when we r happy or ranting on sumtin its not abt other dramas..it is related to secret just that its not the important info that shld b posted for this thread..so im confused... Anws..to those who is angry n frustrated by all the unnecessary posts from me the past few wks..bianhe.. Anw secret lovers,pray that it has a gd ending and high ratings..dh need to b jail for all his wrong doings..Sy too..the hav been evil for too long now..

Guest adniRose

lol the spamming issue.. but yeah, if it's a rules then we must respect...but that thing just gonna make me back to silent lurker after this...and thank u sooo much @lovelybluehoneyz.. for creating new thread so that we can go gaga over there...kkkk
cant believe we're reaching second last episode... just think about it's near to end already make me sobbing...lol but after a long journey, i think this is the development of our otp feelings..MH to YJ, hate-curious-sympathy-worried-care-love!YJ to MH, guilt-fear-rely-trust-care-love!
hoping for a good ending... and for me, good=happy..![-O<