[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

fantast1ksuae said: ratgirlina said: off topic.

waves goodbye to all. i was just checking my inbox, suddenly notice my spam triple from 5 to 15, and it goes no where too, not showing what posts been flagged as spam. but i also notice my earlier post gone. safe to say, only moderators here can do that. that 15 spam on my record are no glitch, it was there cuz moderators put it there.

i remember what i wrote in the post, if that was considered spam, i am sorry to say, i wont be loging in to soompi anymore. gonna miss everybody here. will stop by and read. but will not post.

this post probably will add 5 more spam to my record and it will get deleted too.

for soompi mods, thank you for all the hospitality. this spammer will not be bothering you again.

Guest fantast1k1

saranghaechoiseunghyun said: fantast1ksuae said: ratgirlina said: off topic.

waves goodbye to all. i was just checking my inbox, suddenly notice my spam triple from 5 to 15, and it goes no where too, not showing what posts been flagged as spam. but i also notice my earlier post gone. safe to say, only moderators here can do that. that 15 spam on my record are no glitch, it was there cuz moderators put it there.

i remember what i wrote in the post, if that was considered spam, i am sorry to say, i wont be loging in to soompi anymore. gonna miss everybody here. will stop by and read. but will not post.

this post probably will add 5 more spam to my record and it will get deleted too.

for soompi mods, thank you for all the hospitality. this spammer will not be bothering you again.

Guest fantast1k1

Marathon from Episode 10 to end of 13...noticed that they really didn't show the conversation between Gangster Unni and YJ after the seatbelt kiss.After the seatbelt kiss, YJ went home and MH kinda sat on the car...let a big sigh while crying and smiled...was he relieved that he finally kissed her? seems like it...didn't notice that before.Like you @cattx, I see new scenes I've never seen before.8-|

Guest blueivy

Shouut I'm up to my rear in spam due to Secret.... In one day I received 25 and I just an additional 5 for reasons unknown since all I've been doing lately and sparingly reading threads

Guest IguanaSoap

reading post about spam, me check mine and oh wow!! 35 spams! daebak!
don't jail me juseyoooo ... 
:((

/insert anne hathaway it isn't fair gif/

Guest fantast1k1

You know what Chinguus, when I'm using my smartphone and would try to hit LOL, it hits the Spam button...so, I would abort clicking and go to the next post.Then, once that's gone, I go back and clike LOL...Maybe same goes for the people hitting spam accidentally.:-B

Guest fantast1k1

Going to bed...its 5 more hours to go but only 4 hours for me...gotta get ready for work before live streaming starts.This is what Secret got me doing...cutting short my sleeping time just to watch live recapping and streaming. No expectations...I completely surrender writernims! You already know what's good for us...^:)^^:)^^:)^

Guest fantast1k1

ratgirlina said: off topic.

Hi guys

This is a quick note to address your concerns and confusion over the spam count on your accounts.

It is a routine for Mods and Admins to remove posts that are no in way contributing to the drama dscussion or helping anyone else to understand the storyline. We have received feedback that there are too much conversational posts in some of the currently-airing drama threads. Most of the time these posts can be sent through PM function.

These are just a big handful of spam posts that were picked up in a few hours ago.

- We have about 14 more hours. I can't take it.
- I definitely will pick up a few copies of Secret OST while holidaying in Korea this December among others
- Yay! <:-P ~O)
- Please Don't Forget TO Vote For Your Favorite Drama @ Korean Drama .Org
- OMG OMG SO EXCITED CHINGUS!!!!! EPISODE COMING OUT TOMORROW!!!!
- The anxiety is killin me...... I can't eat or sleep........ Lawd I can't take the waiting anymore...;
- And here I am, at 4 am (indonesia), reading all your comments ahhahahah, I think I am addicted to this thread, the first thing come in mind when i wake up is grabbing my mobile phone n check soompi ayoyoyooooo
- Yeah Finally !!!! =D> \m/ :-bd
- Seems like such a long time ago and this week it will end :((
- @cahya, oh I see....thanks for your clarification . Haha, not sure why I feel relieved!
- omg less than 24 hours!!!! why Secret is such an amazing drama????? It will be hard to say goodbye :((
- OMG!!! ....... me starting popping Xanax like it's an M&M's......... @-)
reply1: be carful or you will be sleeping trough the goodies
reply2: I think BSB's best performance is in Temptation of Angel....he did a great job portraying a desperate man in search for revenge against his wife...
- have you watched Brilliant Legacy? he is the nicest guy ever there (no relevance. question on Bae Soo Bin)
- is it Wednesday yet?

Please remember a forum is not a chatroom but to facilitate proper on-topic discussion. Not everyone who visits the threads to catch up on the discussion have the luxury of time to backlog 50 pages worth of chat per episode. The posting of non-drama related animated gifs have also caused loading problems for many users on our forum. So we seek your cooperation to minimize the off-topic chats and posting of reaction gifs. Please also do not quote images and long chunk of texts. One liners are fine so long they have relevance to the topic.

You may consider starting a group PM for your chats and spazzing.

Please read the forum rules and guidelines pinned at the top of this forum.

And no, our hitting on the spam is to hide the posts, it will not get you jailed; unless you are breaking a major rule.

This time I will stay away from the recaps and be back here on sunday, probably sobbing and crying, looking for my chingus.

The new song sung by Ji Sung (lol) gave me, besides butterflies, of course, chills. I wanted something cheery to keep depressing thoughts about the ending away. But instead my head is flooded now with "otoke" and "wtf" scenarios for the end.
As I am re-watching for the 3d time, I keep an eye on all the details and suddenly that headpiece with "Secret" written and tear/water drops falling creeps me out. If those are tears then it's ok, very sad story and so on, but what if it's water and they, I don't know, drown someone in it. If you watch 1st episode it also starts from the odd point of view from the water. Okay, now I am more scared. Stupid thoughts go away! Me don't want [-O< Cheery ending FTW! [-O<
I wanna fast forward to friday but I have work to do т_т
See you, chingus, on sunday =((

@Rebby -  Hello and Thank you for your explanation of *The Spam Process*. I have two additional questions and rather than PM it - I think others would benefit from the answers as well.
1) Why is there no link or marker to indicate which posts are considered spam? For the longest time I had only 2 spams and BOTH posts were shown under that clickable SPAM link. It made sense. Now I have 23 spams and only 1 previous post linked to my profile and Zero warnings in the warning area.
2) Do humorous photos from drama screen caps count as spam? I go to a bit of trouble to create and post drama-related humor for my forum-mate's entertainment. If this is being considered/marked as spam (see question #1)  -- then I will cease to do so.
Thanks for your attention & response. :)

Im back for a while and.i saw the spamming issues..hmm i guess mine has shot up too..its obvious...lol

btw..if chingus want a new thread for secret fun i think i can create one..but ive gt to knw wat r the rules of creating thread..pm me if any interested so that we can continue the secret fun..

@moderators sorry..im just tryg to bring away all the chat sessions which is nt necessary in this thread..please dun spam this post..

N btw...i hope the last ratings of secret will shoot higher than what we xpected..secret is too awesome to remain at 17++ %

OMG I can't concentrate since I woke up this morning.. the other side of me telling that it's a good thing that this drama will end soon.. so I can function like a normal person again in the family and the society....

The question is... really? can I really get over this and be normal again? Only God knows the answer...,