[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest sogongx3

As @fantast1ksuae and @skypandie are listing Ji Sung's dramas, I'm realizing that I've seen A LOT of his stuff. Swallow the Sun, how could I forget that one? I think the only one of his 'newer', after 2003 work I haven't seen is New Heart... and I will fix that this weekend.

I feel bad for Bae Soo Bin. I loved him before but now after this, it's going to take a while to wash the stench of DH out of my brain. The next drama he does, he has to play the nicest sweetest man ever. I know I'm supposed to be mature and separate the actor from the character.. but forget it. DH is vile and I won't like his face for a while.

have you watched Brilliant Legacy? he is the nicest guy ever there :)

Guest nesschino83 .

I'm in BIG trouble!!!I insisted so much with my mom the last few days to watch Secret that in the end she had non choice but to gave in and she started to watch it...She is impressed about the story, acting and she loves the leads. But there's a problem.. :-s I haven't told her yet that there's a chance that we might have a sad ending and she absolutely HATES SAD ENDINGS ...so  if something bad happens in the last episode she will be very very very mad with me and trust me...you don't want to see my mom MAD...So PD-nim, Writer-nim,please spare me this time and don't mess with the ending!!!  [-O<  [-O< [-O<

Guest nesschino83 .

hadarix3 said:

As @fantast1ksuae and @skypandie are listing Ji Sung's dramas, I'm realizing that I've seen A LOT of his stuff. Swallow the Sun, how could I forget that one? I think the only one of his 'newer', after 2003 work I haven't seen is New Heart... and I will fix that this weekend.

I feel bad for Bae Soo Bin. I loved him before but now after this, it's going to take a while to wash the stench of DH out of my brain. The next drama he does, he has to play the nicest sweetest man ever. I know I'm supposed to be mature and separate the actor from the character.. but forget it. DH is vile and I won't like his face for a while.

Guest fantast1k1

It makes sense for a shower scene because a bed scene is just too cliche!

Gosh! It's too late for a do over. But I will trust PDnim to give us a shower scene...just makes sense after all the water metaphors!

If we get a shower scene, hats off to the writers and PDnim!

As for execution, HJE and JS will do justice =D>

Guest sogongx3

It makes sense for a shower scene because a bed scene is just too cliche!

Gosh! It's too late for a do over. But I will trust PDnim to give us a shower scene...just makes sense after all the water metaphors!

If we get a shower scene, hats off to the writers and PDnim!

As for execution, HJE and JS will do justice =D>

shower scene in korean drama? it's a big request lol :)

Guest theskyisblue2013

Where those pictures from the earlier pages a bed scene or were ji sung and Hwang jung emu just resting either way great chemistry ;)

Guest fantast1k1

shower scene in korean drama? it's a big request lol :)

Gotta believe Chinguu!

I've seen it done in a Taiwanese drama...but Secret to up the ante, they should start the shower scene trend ;)

atomickitty said: As @fantast1ksuae and @skypandie are listing Ji Sung's dramas, I'm realizing that I've seen A LOT of his stuff. Swallow the Sun, how could I forget that one? I think the only one of his 'newer', after 2003 work I haven't seen is New Heart... and I will fix that this weekend.

I do not know if someone pointed this out earlier, but today I was re-viewing earlier episodes and I had a sudden epiphany about MH's use of the title Substitute for YJ.  LIterally, it refers to her first appearance as a substitute driver; but figuratively she becomes the substitute for his feelings for JH.  It is striking that his true love for her becomes apparent when he stops using the title Substitute and starts calling her by name.  

lindy01 said: fantast1ksuae said: Finished Giant today...enjoyed it...great cast with great acting.
HJE looks young in Giant but her acting was phenomenal. In Secret, she really evolved as a serious actress...may she continue to pick quality drama and not choose mediocre ones.
Secret went over and beyond my expectations. Happy camper! \:D/  \:D/ \:D/

Guest adniRose

Bwear

said:

lindy01

said:

fantast1ksuae

said: Finished Giant today...enjoyed it...great cast with great acting.

HJE looks young in Giant but her acting was phenomenal. In Secret, she really evolved as a serious actress...may she continue to pick quality drama and not choose mediocre ones.

Secret went over and beyond my expectations. Happy camper! \:D/  \:D/ \:D/