[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Dun dun dun, rewatching and now at episode 5, when suddenly, a revelation struck me!
DH iz really a total Heathcliff! Totally is!
He loved YJ.. a tiny bit. But then he totally grew to hate her (ewww, dude). And now at epi 14 end he's totally: "I will end you and your poor mister Edgard..erm MH I mean!" That's a love that turned to a hate.. a tiny love anyways. Hmm, but MH doesn't seem like an Edgard to me.. more like Judge Dredd, haha.
Don't care. YJ and MH are Cathy and Hareton anyway so they ride a horse into a sunset :D
Please excuse me my madness  b-(

Guest fantast1k1

If you havent yet then watch Swallow the sun I can really recomend it. And JS acting there is as amazing as here.

Also Save the last Dance and Terms of enderment even if he in TOE plays second lead.

In TOE his character is a bit weak and folds under the second female leads crazy selfishness thus hurting the one he really loves but his acting is top notch and I couldnt belive my ears when he told shooting that drama that he locked himself in the bathroom crying for a whole day as he tought of himself as a failure. He could not have been more wrong about himself and his acting skills.

Also Kim Soo Ro - a saeguk about a real king that came to be important to Korean history as he made Korea famous for its  ironsmiths and weaponry. He finally married I Indian royal and still have living relative around Busan. Even her going missing in a storm visiting her home in India before the marriage is recorded in the books. They even tested a few years ago with DNA and proved that the Queen long ago WAS infact an Indian Royal.

I love to goole when watching Saeguks to see what is recorded in history and compare it to the drama.

OMO! OMO! @Janett I started watching Swallow the Sun because I already watched most of HJE's past projects. I'm only on Episode 1 but oh my! I got so distracted by Ji Sung's ruff, rugged buff look that I had to stop. Not mentioning the unkempt hair. He's soo hot here ladies! He so tanned too! He looks soo healthy!

The first few scenes he was swimming underwater and I kept thinking I wish I was one of the angelfish swimming beside him.

I don't know if I can continue. #-o

I'm so distracted that I couldn't follow the story. LBY is one lucky lady! 8->

Guest fantast1k1

@fantast1ksuae omo, if that's how it is, I will watch it next!

Although... can't imagine, if this drama turns out to be good, otoke with my multiple withdrawal symptoms?   8-}

@skypandie Ka! Ka! Ji Sung in Swallow the Sun beats Aquaman to a pulp! I think I'll watch it after Secret's over...ah Cham! He looks so good in cargo pants...I wish I'm a pocket!

Guest serenity003

I super excited it's Wednesday today! (In Singapore). I know I will only watch the raw but I can rely on the soompi community to provide the translation. I will surely miss the people here with over flowing ideas/theories on what will happen next. Hope that the ending will be daebak!  [-O< [-O< [-O<

@nesais:  IHYV is not KBS drama, it's SBS   ;) 

And I remember someone said MDSY already included in 2012 Award,  so it will not compete in this year's award anymore.

Edit; Just checked dramawiki & yes, MDSY was in 2012  kbs award.

hadarix3 said: I'm watching protect the boss because I'm dying here waiting for secret!! but It's so weird haha omg Ji Sung and romantic comedy work together lol!!!! he is amazing!!! his character is so different!! it just shows that he is an amazing actor!! seriously!! :x

OMO!! unbelieveable!!! This is totally the most awaited last episodes ever in our Kdrama life! I have never been this wrecking mess before in my Kdrama life.. I think my preparation is much grander than if the World War III occures.. a bottle of pinkies (Xanax). 12 cans diet coke (you can have pepsi too). 7 bags of a giant caramelized popcorn. Kleenex.

Oh.. almost forgot.. sleeping pills for Pudding.. my puppy.

Guest atomickitty

As @fantast1ksuae and @skypandie are listing Ji Sung's dramas, I'm realizing that I've seen A LOT of his stuff. Swallow the Sun, how could I forget that one? I think the only one of his 'newer', after 2003 work I haven't seen is New Heart... and I will fix that this weekend.

I feel bad for Bae Soo Bin. I loved him before but now after this, it's going to take a while to wash the stench of DH out of my brain. The next drama he does, he has to play the nicest sweetest man ever. I know I'm supposed to be mature and separate the actor from the character.. but forget it. DH is vile and I won't like his face for a while.

Guest fantast1k1

Secret Society Yoerubon!

I asked my magic 8 ball if we are getting a bed scene...it says no dice!

Then I asked are we having a shower scene? It says...most definitely!

Waaahhhhh! I can take this anymore! It make sense for a shower scene...symbolizing new birth, new beginning, new future and washing away of all evil! :\"> :x <:-P