[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest fantast1k1

To all the recappers, have a goodnight/morning/afternoon rest, big day tomorrow...ah Cham, are you all comfortable with recapping bed scenes? If not, please see @segafanlady and @ymiss at the Secret Society mansion's conference room for a free training.

Ok, I better go to bed early...I want to join live streaming tomorrow...Sexret Sexcity, good night Yeorobun! >:D<

So just finished today episode and loved it except the editing. Editing team fighting I know you guys can do good because these preview you be giving be on point that I be hitting the replay button over and over. Anyway I was totally disappointed in Mh dad but a lot people called it and said he was cruel and only money loving. I was sad that Yj just sat there and said nothing but she probably felt like a deer headlights. The ending scene with Mh and Yj was cute but to slow for my liking and I really wished she would have turned around and fell into his arm. But i could see where the writer was going with it. I know everybody said it didn't feel realistic caused somebody grabbing you off the bus you will feel pretty startled. I think the moment Yj felt herself going back she had already settle in heart that it was Mh like she wanted it to be him and it could only be him cause he's her true stalker. 

Tried to watch Epi 13 LIve yesterday but failed as the the connection was lagging behind. Anyway super happy to see the Eng subs so early this am.

Oop...DH still fully zipped in the am, so I presumed he was just a comfort pillow for SY. So, deleted pregnancy scene for SY unless miracle pregnancy happens at the end.

The LOOKs given by MH at YJ at the LOCKER's room was just TOO MUCH to cope. JS is 101% doing justice to this scene and it's my FAVOURITE smouldering look from this episode. My heart beat 'thump, thump....thump, breathing in every stare of him........oh dear......

YJ scene with DH in his office, thumbs up. YJ is a stronger and smarter person now! Was very afraid to see her kneeling in front of Jae Ha and I was really hoping to see MH/ KS stepping out to save her.

Yes, 1st thing I'd noticed at MH's bedroom, the mattress is compatible with the base this time.

Somehow, I'm very frightened of MH's dad capability. So far, there is not a single scene of MHD & daughter MJ getting close together. I hope they will reveal the BIRTHSECRET today.

Love, love the beautiful background for the last bus stop scene. This particular BUS STOP is going to be crowded with many fans trying on back hug posing!

I think Epi 14 will be a lot of lovey dovey scenes for MH & YJ to sweeten/ bribe our memories before the final SHOCKING ending.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201311071319420510

Article about a Secret parody video by raphaart:

@lovelybluehoneyz after secret maybe I'll continue watching the Heirs.. Love is the MOMENT!!! Ahahahah.. But I'm sure I'll keep rewatching secret for 10 times minimum.. Please make a support group for us after this drama ends.. I'm gonna need some serious consolation.. :((

Wowsa! I Finally Caught Up! Yay Me! :)>- Caught Up From page 416-451 Yes I Did! :D Watched The Raw Episode First On My Lunch Break, Going To Rewatch It Once I See Episode 14 Raw :) What Can I Say It Was More Then I Expected It to Be. But I Agree Why Oh Why did Gangster Unni's Scene With YJ Get Cut At Editing? It Would Add To The Episode To Show The Viewers That She Had Conflicting Thoughts and Feeling For MH... I Wish I Could Watch The Live Streams With You All But Here In Somewhere In The South In USA, I'm 15 Hours Behind Korea :( So Yea I Can't Stay Up and Wait And All...Plus I Only Have My Good Ole IPad, Which I Can't Do The Live Streaming And All...Boo That's What I Hate About The IPad :( But I'm Going To Read Everyone's Recaps, Comments, Reactions and What Not Tomorrow :) :-B But I Gotta Go Catch Up With Passionate Love Since I'm Like 4 Episodes Behind Now :'( I'm Currently Watching: Secret Passionate Love Marry Him If You Dare The Suspicious Housekeeper Unemployed Romance Thinking About Starting: Golden Rainbow Basket Ball Empress Ki Any Recommendations From My Fellow Secret Society Agents? As Would Like To Know If Any One Knows Korean or Has Learned or Knows Of An Effective Method or Way Of Learning Korean? Thanks In Advance :) I'll See You All Laterz...Once I'm Out Of My Lurker Mode Ofcourse :)

@gaby81 you got so much drama on your plate! Huhu.. Pretty Man is coming up after Secret if I'm not mistaken. Mybe we could try watching that one.

BTW there's another favourite of mine but its a Taiwanese drama, Autumn Concerto. It's not as crazy as Secret but the story was worth watching. It's a 2011 drama I think.

I'm watching ep 13 and I told y'all his attitude would change after the second kiss ;) 
Anyway, loving Minhyuk Soze (I bet someone already mentioned Keyser Soze here). 
Ha! They want to force Minhyuk to get married? Don't turn him into this:
httpwww.youtube.com/watch?v=M8x2oii4cIM

Finally, we see the other side of the coin. Highlights for me:

-YJ smiles at the past scenes. So cute!
-YJ going to JH... I LOVE those scenes. I love that YJ feels responsible for her death when she wasn't even driving (remember that?). Then she apologizes for loving her bf. I. Just.Really feel those scenes.
-The locker room scene. I love how he gets up thisclose to her face and has that voice.. I will melt if that ever happened.. and she looks away. HOW?
-I also love those scene where it matters more to MH that she's safe or not rather than mad, screaming.. when he is slamming on the door, and finally there's a response, the relief is just..

Ok, I love the drama, but I can occasionally point out the funny that goes on. Like the ending scene. LOL what was that? The slo-mo grab was funny, stiff, didn't have the intended effect on me. BUT the ending hug was sweeet.

just random but does anyone notice this? 
MH always said something like why you do this, why, dont do this infront of anyone else, only do this in front of me. He looks and sounds so cute when he did. very childish but im not saying it's bad. It's really... cute. yet very romantic. arghh it's rly weird, maybe i'm bias because it's Jisung (his face and his voice) ahaha. if someone else did that to me i'd be like, err ok so childish, what do you want from me. 
Anyway, i understand where MH is coming from. He is lonely, very. No motherly love, ex GF died, authoritative dad, etc etc. 
When he banged on the door and yelled x1000000 "open the door, open the door" u can see his desperation to see her. Omg JISUNG you are the best actor. the best. Writers, directors, THANK YOU for making this drama.  

I agree that they shouldn't have edited out the scene between YJ & Gangster Unnie just for the fact it would've added another layer to the story and insight into her feelings, I wish the show would allow us these moments where we get to see YJ express her feelings unguarded. Otherwise the show is doing a great job, I think they've redeemed themselves in the eyes of those who at the end of episode 12 were left feeling "What the ?!!" with the forced kiss etc.

Hopefully episode 14 we get to see YJ express herself more :)

Guest falloutjane

KDIK said: I agree that they shouldn't have edited out the scene between YJ & Gangster Unnie just for the fact it would've added another layer to the story and insight into her feelings, I wish the show would allow us these moments where we get to see YJ express her feelings unguarded. Otherwise the show is doing a great job, I think they've redeemed themselves in the eyes of those who at the end of episode 12 were left feeling "What the ?!!" with the forced kiss etc.

Hopefully episode 14 we get to see YJ express herself more :)