[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

i finaly watch  the full episode  13. I like how  mh defend yj from his dad  that didnt  happend before and  i love that  he said that  Sy  that he doesnt want to marry him  i know that destroy her heart million  of  piece went  he said to her  that   i finish  wuthering height  the revenge that start with love  end  in tragegy what  about  the  love that started  revenge  i was like yes give her  another one . dh  poor guy he going to loose  big time because i think mh dad will be  on his son side

evok said: Hi guys, I'm rarely posting, this time I prefer to be lurker (semi-lurker :) ) but I daily reading everyone's amazing posts and ideas!
But I want to share smth with you guys!!
After today's episode smth came to my mind!!
Director keep showing us How JY cant forget her son's pain!! yeah ıts not easy but ıts like he want to keep remind us she will never be totally happy! there has to be reason for it!! Director gave early spoiler about the end! right! ıts gonna be unpredictable end and possibly someone gonna die!!
why everyone thinks Its gonna be MH or DH!! maybe ıts YJ!!

This is the possible shocking ending in my mind!!

they start to be together... they find a real clues and send DH to prison! after court finish, MH goes to see YJ and learn or see her dead body!! she commits a suicide! ( maybe she throws herself in front of an car!) and leave a letter to MH!... "I took my revenge from DH! I finished my duty! but I cant handle losing my son!! I cant live with this pain.. I'm sorry MH, I love you!!
also this become MH's punishment..(he is half responsible to Son's dead and her 5 year long pain) his punishment is losing a person he loves a second time like what happened to her!!

or more crazy ending!

she will kill herself and leave a letter!... "I took my revenge from both of you... You two ruined my life... took everything from me! I lost two person that I love bc of you two!..so I took one of yours life (DH with sending him to prison) and other ones most precious thing second time, ıts me!..we are equal now!..."
and thats the real "Secret" her real inner thoughts and her plan about her revenge!! ;)

yeah ıts maybe look crazy idea but why not!! I feel that shocking end gonna be about YJ!! ;)

Guest IguanaSoap

If YJ choose to be a nun ...

I'll going nut for real with passion RELIGIOUSLY!

/flips all tables in this universe/

Oh no my OTP!! T.T

@sally_b

yeah she hasnt chosed that way until now bc she was thinking everything that happened had a reason and ıt was an accident or bc of her! and she decided to forget everything! but now she learned she was a pawn in a game and people around her took everything from her! and she was keep saying I will forget you San, I wont disturb your soul anymore  but we are seeing she cant handle it and her pain keep continue and she is not totally happy!.. ıf there will be happy ending, ıt will be about San! but ıf ıt's gonna be shocking bad ending ıt will be about her decision about San!! going near him!!!

also in that novel there is someone dying!! maybe director is giving us early tip!!

also MH's mother and SY is side characters... ıf there is a big secret ıt has to be about main characters...
I really think ıts all about YJ!! this drama is about YJ's life and ending gonna be about YJ!! ;)

I hope I'm wrong!

A very tragic  ending ( i dont wanted it )  will be this  dh in prisoner. MH and Yj is getting married went the  about to leave from the honeymoon them came  a crazy sy driving  a car  and hitting yj  killing her . SY went to prinson  for both murder  yj  and  jh  them   MH taking care of san

After spending the last hour grinning like a loon or crying like one, Im now going to go and rewatch ep13. Only THIS TIME Im hoping I actually get to read the subs and can tear my eyes away from Jisungs ridiculously gorgeous and expressive face. 8->

Id be a rubbish actress.
MH "open the door, we need to talk face to face" 
Me "okay" :-*

PD "CUT!!!!... AGAAIN Nev??????!!!"  #-o

Guest missmaple

We must be long lost sisters or something! Because I thought exactly the same! Bed scene coming up totally! Still fightinggg!!!

Like you, I hope Min Hyuk took the bus and didn't ask Gwang Soo to drive him there to follow Yoo Jung!

And I wonder if they're going to make out near some kind of beach, water, ocean shore side or something!

noo.... i don't want to see any ocean scene.. i have bad trauma with ocean... they can make it properly in the nearest inn.. the backhug.. it's soo romantic when they freeze, but the process is too slowmo... maybe we can get the fastee version today..

*how do i end up here..

Guest fantast1k1

The bus scene gif showed JI Sung hand in a cupping position...hilarious! Was he thinking he might grab her breast? Well, he's such a Boy Scout if he thought of that ahead of time =))