[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

The back Hug she probably did know it was MH but wouldn't i jump if it was me?? I would be like WTH????BAHHHHHHHHHH (SCREAM) he would then need to reassure me like: Shhhhh it is only me, no pervert or kidnapper! while i slowly recovered and composed myself lol! from 8-X   to  :x :P

Guest channak

Wow what a alive thread I've missed today live updates thanks to all those who worked hard on screen shots and the dialogue been said. I've loved so many scenes MH getting sick, daddy comes back and once again reins his thrown k group and SY marriage. MH standing up and telling everyone he will not marry her and he loves YJ.

Really cant wait for tomorrow episode 14 DH is potential going down.

Guest fantast1k1

Oh my YJ! You shed Aunt May's wardrobe and went for the flying nun's outfit when they go on vacation!?! Wazzzup with that! Then, when you knelt beside MH, I really thought you were going to do a pray over =))

Guest fantast1k1

@atomickitty is YJ in matrix? If she was, I would have accepted that gracefully falling back move...wait, Director nim, was Yoo Bora and CHC off on this day? That scene was not romantic at all...it will be in SNL Korea for sure...can't wait for the comedians to copy this =))

=)) =)) LOVING IT!!All these possibilities and etc .... 
So....San might be alive right??? DH mum been seeing him as i suspected, well as many of us might have suspected when she was just too obvious....errrrrrrr oh dear SURPRISE US WRITER : "YJ will send him a letter from his boy while he is serving his time!!!Like if it wasn't for him you would not be in this world and we loved each other very much when i had you!!! Now i have my doubts but i can't tell you the story behind it (inner thought mode).....PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!his will just be the typical cliche!!!! ^#(^   ~X(

Am I the only one who think that we would probably will get a bed scene in ep 14? Both are out of Seoul and just the two of them.. (Kwang Soo ya, I love you to death honey but please don't tag along with Sajangnim this time)

What I'm afraid of.. they'll have only one day to forget the world and just be MH and YJ...

Please chaebal WRnim... I'm on my knees begging.. please grant us our acceptable ending..

My thoughts on ep 13: 

*gross sobbing* 

All the feels!  My feelings!  MH, why so fantastic? 

DH, SY, why you no die in a fire?  Please.  Go find a fire and die in it. 

YJ, don't feel badly, honey!  This is a new feeling for you - a man who is actually willing to put you first and protect you at cost to himself rather than your expense.  It's weird and unsettling, I know, but it's okay to love it.  It's okay to love him.  Let him love you! 

*more gross sobbing* 

@atomickitty  i just finished watching ep 13 like the way he stood up to his father for her. and the stepmom needs to keep her mouth shut. she not all that herself. i remember sy mom put her in her place. also sy can't possibly thinking marriage after all that. i mean to be looking at the same guy since kindergarten is stupid and pathetic. i think i figured her out she wants him in her life period don't matter how. and just to think she has to lose out to someone less fortunate again. There Will Be No Matter Of You Coming Into House Either. Ouch That Really Hurts.  A Slap In The Face Without Moving A Hand. WOW  

Guest nesschino83 .

After seeing the contract signing scene where Mh shakes SY's hand I decided to paint my nails the exact same color she has in that scene...I am doing it right now...just in case of a hand shake with a gorgeous and tough man like MH...  8->

SeGafanlady said: Am I the only one who think that we would probably will get a bed scene in ep 14? Both are out of Seoul and just the two of them.. (Kwang Soo ya, I love you to death honey but please don't tag along with Sajangnim this time) What I'm afraid of.. they'll have only one day to forget the world and just be MH and YJ... Please chaebal WRnim... I'm on my knees begging.. please grant us our acceptable ending..

Hi everyone, I can finally post, YAY !!!!! So another great episode ? Yes !!! I'm so happy that MH and YJ are getting closer every episode, and YJ finally acknowledged that she has feeling for MH, and she can see through that stupid lawyer who should be rotting in jail right now, the only person I want to be slapped right now is SY, she needs someone to wake her up from he fantasies and spoiled chaebol brat status. Since love is in the air, I want to say that to me, the best way to show someone your love is through a hug, it really translates how much you care about that person ( I'm not talking about a comforting hug ) so you can imagine how happy I was with that last scene when MH back hugged YJ, It felt like he missed her so much and he just wanted to be beside her. Also when I think back to the relationship between MH and JH, I do believe that MH loved her with all his heart, sometimes I see dramas where someone want to die after the one he loves dies, to me that's not love, it's more selfishness than love, cause dying is easy, while living is a lot harder and that's what love is about, fighting to gain your happily ever after, so the fact that MH kept living with JH in his heart ( I'm sure she'll always have a place in his heart ) makes more hopeful about his lationship with YJ, since he now has strong feelings for the latter, then he will without a doubt live his life with her ( a happy ending,please writer-nim ? ) to the extreme, and will give everything he has to save his new love. I don't know if what I wrote has any actual logic or if it makes any sense, but that's what I believe. Thanks to everyone for providing live recaps screencaps, raw links, articles, and all your amazing posts. Countdown to episode 14 begins now!! Secret, FIGHTING !!

Someone mentioned that Lawyer Choi has to reinvestigate the accident.

Well neither Lawyer Choi NOR MH can restart it and when MH and the prosecutor spoke of Lawyer Choi start the investigation they where talking about Who leaked the info about the chairmans illness as if its an emplyee as DH its a crime. THAT is what KS hyung or the Chairman has to do and also thats why MH gets the pictures of YJ and perv cause the prosecutors looked into the perv

@ChelaZerab said:"Unnie @SeGafanlady do not worry, I take to KS and I'll take it to the moon if necessary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

=)) Yes i can look after him too...sooooo cute :x :-*
No worries, he is very sensible and surely even if BIG BOSS DAD sends him he will leave them alone.... or perhaps ONE plus ONE team will tag along for another cute moment of happy time with normal people and they will take charge in pampering KS as we can expect while the love birds  enjoy each other's company!
(what i suggested many many pages ago happened in MH birthday, YJ friends all started pampering KS rather than the BIRTHDAY BOY so he just held and ate the cream bread YJ gave him as if saying well she cared and also gave me the bread.... 
@SeGafanlady
We keep hoping and who knows hey might not show but imply it happened ....errrr i know it sounds boring...we want to see something even if just something like some of the Iris scenes between Lee Byung Hum and Kim Tae Hee or better  :x 

Oh my YJ! You shed Aunt May's wardrobe and went for the flying nun's outfit when they go on vacation!?! Wazzzup with that! Then, when you knelt beside MH, I really thought you were going to do a pray over =))

Tell me about it! She was already a nun visiting, taking care of, feeding Min Hyuk while he's sick in his house! I sooo don't like the white collar with the all black outfit! It's just so off and not appealing to the eyes!