[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest SexyDolceVita

Back hug scene was too stylized for my taste...

It was too deliberately staged like a part of a music video, if you know what i mean!

Dont like it!

Guest blueivy

It was too deliberately staged like a part of a music video, if you know what i mean!

It's true, I suppose he did not want to touch her in or at the wrong place!!!!!!! If you catch me drift.....his right hand was fanning of her body

Dont like it!

Agree! It's a bit superficial in my taste.. not overkill but a bit plastick to me.. In the other words, why make a drama inside a drama? just make a normal grabbing one like how it is in real life.. right? Unless YJ is in trance or deepest misery ever, she won't know that it was MH who did that. The way she response to it is clearly a trust..

But I can't forget her eyes in that particular moment.. her eyes looked so unlife, empty, sad and despair.. now I applause HJE and standing while doing it...... =D>

Guest blueivy

@atomickitty  the shocking thing will be she gets back with dh for the baby sake that's a shocking ending If the baby is still living grandma will use the baby to save her son. is the father aware of this child.

Very unlikely for YJ to get to DH for he sake of the baby....DH is the one that passed the information about MH father sickness to MH ex friend that wants to but MH restaurant....

I also, believe that lawyer Choi will be going to the prosecutor office to open the case again. From what I gathered from the sub he's the only person can open the case again!!!!! Due to the prosecutor financial strained

I loved how MH walked up like a boss (did you see that stride coming up along side the bus!!!  =P~ )  He looked like a man on a mission and nothing and no one is going to stand in the way. I said pages back that he prolly heard her confession that is why he pulled her off the bus and I was right. There was no way in hell YJ can really go too many places and MH is not there or KS. (he is always afraid she will go and hide herself again.)  And it looks like it is a distance from Seoul to the memorial. I think he has some type of sensor on her for when she leaves the city limits. (Daymn, he got her on lock down with his own personal GPS) :x :\">

Guest lettykay

valsava said: @atomickitty  the shocking thing will be she gets back with dh for the baby sake that's a shocking ending If the baby is still living grandma will use the baby to save her son. is the father aware of this child.

Now I am thinking what if JH was hiding from MH family because she may have been told they would try and take the baby from her. It seemed like she had not told MH she was pregnant and was hiding from him for that reason, knowing that his family would not approve of her , but would not hesitate to take the baby since it would be the first grandchild. Throw in SY and her possessive jealousy and it was a situation that she felt she could not win and try to run and hide. SY could have been the one to tell her they would take her baby and raise it. ...... interesting thought huh?
The Secret between stepmom, Daddy and SY could be that. We know that Daddy knows and sees all, he could have had someone follow JH and found out she was pregnant.

Now I am thinking what if JH was hiding from MH family because she may have been told they would try and take the baby from her. It seemed like she had not told MH she was pregnant and was hiding from him for that reason, knowing that his family would not approve of her , but would not hesitate to take the baby since it would be the first grandchild. Throw in SY and her possessive jealousy and it was a situation that she felt she could not win and try to run and hide. SY could have been the one to tell her they would take her baby and raise it. ...... interesting thought huh?

The Secret between stepmom, Daddy and SY could be that. We know that Daddy knows and sees all, he could have had someone follow JH and found out she was pregnant.

I seriously dunno what to say about your comment... I think I happened to experience a drainaging emotion symptom now.... OMO ottokkeeeee????!!!!!! ~X(

Tonights episode was fantastic and I can't wait for the eng sub   :-SS
MH "It was not a mistake" and "I will not marry her"(talking about SY)
The scene where MH went to YJ after what happened at his house tore my heart out. MH just really wanted to see her and so desperate... He even said that K-group didn't matter to him :-bdand MH said "Yoo Jeong ah" more than one time \:D/ :x ;))
They are sooooo cute together....awww my pour heart :\">
Hope a happy ending next week or else I'm gonna be like 8-}  ~X(  :(( @-)
As always MH+YJ Fighting <3 <3

Ah sadly rating is down. Wish it'll bounce again today. 

AGB Nielsen Wed 6/11 Prime Time Drama Ratings:

1st:  KBS2 Secret          Nationwide 15.8% (4th)            Seoul     16.9%  (3rd)
2nd: SBS Heirs                                 13.4%  (6th)                          15.3%  (6th)
3rd: MBC Medical Top Team             didn't placed                           didn't placed

http://www.agbnielsen.co.kr/

Secret is down 0.9%, quite big. Heirs only increase 0.3% so I wonder where the rest of 0.6% go.  Probably into MTT but it was still outside of top 20 so I'm not too sure.

this show sucks ! Its all lovey dovey now! WTF what happened to getting revenge! When is this girl gonna stop being so nice n pathetic to ppl , start slapping ppl down. ( I did love how she slapped DH twice in the rain) Kdramas put way too much focus on love stories

Lolz Asian dramas put too much moral values; that's why, we see so many restraints in the drama. They always believe in the end, if you can endure, good deeds will come to those good! They keep the society in this order so that less conflicts and protests will emerge and this stabilizes a country.

OH sOOOO love this

The Wurthering Heights you gave me. I finished it.

Revenge that started with love ends in tragedy. Right?

What I want to know is,

Love that starts from revenge…

What happens to that?

Mh said that to SYs face so.........SY EAT YOUR HEART OUT

I have been thinking I don't remember in which EP it was but SY said something that the only way she would get MH is by the death of MH ex. Around page twenty I thought MH father has something to do with MH ex death,but now I would not be surprised that it could be SY because she always wanted MH already since elementary school she had to have him. 

=)) =))
Hilarious,quoting some words : DH The "Turd", the "Gollum" (my precious reputation!!!, my precious power!!! Its mine!, its mine! no one will take it away from me now that i have it!!! lol! 
Totally delusional when he should know SY only sees him as a toy Gollum and would never see him as a MAN! He forgot what she has said before, he was born in the wrong family (this is her mentality apart from her natural born obsession for MH) =))

Guest atomickitty

valsava said: @atomickitty  the shocking thing will be she gets back with dh for the baby sake that's a shocking ending If the baby is still living grandma will use the baby to save her son. is the father aware of this child.