[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest kchung06

It's 6am in the n e area , headed out , for my meeting . But u can bet your sweet tootsies I will b checking back to the forum more than once during this meeting for updates on the live link . Thanks in advance everyone who will be streaming and recapping.

ymiss said: Are you really, totally out out of this thread, @tessieroo?! Like leaving for good!? Or are you just out as in going offline taking a break into your real life for a moment eh?! If your answer respond to the first question I asked, please come back!!! I need you for live sum recap! Ahhh! I'm going to miss you as well! Hopefully, you're just off into lurking modeee!

me too :( Ive tried a few and none of them work any more than for a few seconds at a time before it freezes totally. I guess there are too many people trying to watch just a couple of streams :'(

May just have to wait for the RAW to be ul'd afterwards (aaarrrrggghhhhh.... another hour to wait >_< )

Guest falloutjane

It's understandable why the mods are frownyface with regards to the unrelated gifs though. The pages are flying, flying, flying and to load each entry full of gifs takes up a lot of Soompi resources. So, your FEELS? 
I think a keyboard smash will do as well. 
Like OMO! SAJANGNIM!!!!!!!!
ASDLKAJDLKFJASLKDJSALKJDLSKAJLWJI!!!!!!!
Hur. 
40 minutes ya'll. So far, thank God streaming is good on my side. Danny Ahn on BEETAAAMIN! Also, with regards to the new song, I've not heard it, It seems like it has English in it. Or is it just the translation? Lulzy Konglish spoils things for me. I can't take them seriously. So I hope there's no swoonworthy scene and a Konglish song comes in and makes me wanna tear my hair. 

I just came back yesterday night from Sweden to my country and now I'm lost here >.< too much posts were uploaded here when I was not around >.< Can someone make a short review for me what happened in this few days and what is the talk about the teaser and teaser photo?
Pleaseeeeee...I hope I'll be able to watch live streaming today...Internet pleaseeeeee listen to me this one time >.<

@SeGafanladyI finished GIANT Yesterday and is a good drama and it can also make you cry...it is actually 60 episodes... Lots of conspiracy and great minds formulating them vs other great minds solving them ...this kept me going with the drama, so not a boring one to watch, keeps you interested in all the mental action going on ...
Tried Athena for the 3rd time and still have not gone pass 3rd episode errrrrr, is like i just know how the all story will start developing and might end, it has not really grabbed my attention to the full...think i am not wrong about the story and as a substitute for IRIS (loved specially the first one) i don't give it many credits, however i did like to seeing Jung Woo Sung shirtless :x but will leave it at that ;-P

BACK TO THE SECRET POINT:
I am off work today so i can actually "afford" to check the SECRET forum now and later during the day ...at work is literally impossible, too much to focus on ...Lets see what awaits for us later on today ...i keep checking lol! 
@-) :-$

Annyeong Secret Society :)

Everyone is excited for today's episode? I too but unfortunately its so hard to watch KBS2 live. So I will need to park in here to read everyone's posts and to see the screencaps. Hopefully right after the episode ends, a kind and lovely chingu will post the online raw. I will definitely watch it before going to bed.

Yeay....can't wait to read n see the screencaps here by our beloved Secreters, am not gonna watch live coz my eyes can't stand the computer glare n the lagging scenes, my mind also will b in a mess trying to decipher what they say n then I'll b stressed thinking abt it the whole night, lol. Will patiently....wait for subbed vid tomorrow which I hope will come in as fast as The Heirs, then I can spazz here. Happy live watching to those watching it in a moment. :)>- :) Super excited!!

Guest jennloct

cynkdf said: ymiss said: Are you really, totally out out of this thread, @tessieroo?! Like leaving for good!? Or are you just out as in going offline taking a break into your real life for a moment eh?! If your answer respond to the first question I asked, please come back!!! I need you for live sum recap! Ahhh! I'm going to miss you as well! Hopefully, you're just off into lurking modeee!

cynkdf said: ymiss said: Are you really, totally out out of this thread, @tessieroo?! Like leaving for good!? Or are you just out as in going offline taking a break into your real life for a moment eh?! If your answer respond to the first question I asked, please come back!!! I need you for live sum recap! Ahhh! I'm going to miss you as well! Hopefully, you're just off into lurking modeee!