[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

I've been thinking about the ending since they said they talked about it. I think I will feel satified with an open ending, too, even if I root and pray to drama gods for a happy one. So how about YJ finds her baby and MH leaved her some space to heal after all the pain? Of course, after he punishes DH and gets him to jail (cause most probably he let YJ father to die) and SY kills herself (honestly, she is a little crazy, I believe she is capable of commiting suicide and I don't think her obsession with MH will ever go away).I imagine a scene where YJ bakes in her father's store, the friends are around her taking care of San and MH looks at them from afar satisfied and with a mind set to properly gain her heart and even bring toys to San. Maybe too corny? :)
About tonight's ep: can't wait to see what will be MH's father involvment and the steps he will take. Who will he cast out? MH or YJ?

Guest falloutjane

As Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins used to sing, ~Tonightttttt, tonight, tonight~ Wooohoooo. Also speaking of songs, Lifehouse Blind fits the whole blind love YJ had for Doucheface too. Or well, somewhat fits Hur. Long day at work that I had no time to stalk this page but tonight! I get to see Sajangnim's cute face. That's all that matters. Hur.

@unhskikr4ever I tried to save it but it always stopped at the middle.

@saranghaechoiseunghyun thank you thank you sooooooo much!! >:D< whoaa so this is what people talked about! when will it scene comes out? eps.13? 14? 15? 16? hahaha I can't wait to see this scene! once again, thank you!!

*Rips the heart out of the chest and throws all the way back to Korea*

The wait iz a killa'! The worst part of it is me not deciding what to do.. to read live recaps or not to read-that is the question.

But I'm still going to read, lol :D

Hahahahaha LOL-ing to death. There is one way to do that though... anesthesic your self first and then lock your self in the cupboard an hour before the live recapping begins....

Ok Secret Society Yeorobun! Off to watch HJE in Giant...highly recommended for you all to see Giant...great actor ensemble...awesome acting by HJE as well

;)

i agree with that, and golden time if u love medical drama. incarnation of money is good drama too. but i prefer giant kekekekeke, although they have long episode.

I started Giant at episode 16...finished IOM 2 weeks ago, enjoyed that as well...I really like the progression and ranges of HJE's acting...never boring...omo! Omo! 5 more hours to go till epi. 13.

@tessieroo, are you really leaving the thread or just for tonight? Chebal, kajima. We've got 4 more episodes left...let 's take this home chin guu.

>

:D

<

Finished Giant (the episodes in it is also Giant.. 50 episodes) in 2 weeks? Even when you skip the previous 16 episodes) now that is what I called a black belt in Kdrama martial stage) wow!!!

Respect!!! ^:)^

Hi everyone, today's the day we've all been waiting for, I can't wait to see the episode, but unfortunately I can't watch it live, because of school, maybe I'll wait till it's subbed. One more thing, I want all of you to think positively, as in don't jump into conclusions about the ending and think that one of the OTP will die, I know it's hopeless move, it never worked for me, but all your speculations are giving me the creeps, so please show mercy on me :-S Have a nice watch, and thanks in advance to everyone who will give live recaps, screen captures, raw links and everything. See you in 4 hours. :-h

Guest NewHeart

Links stream Secret Love

(1) http://tv.exitoostore.com/2013/06/tv-online-kbs2-v5-hq.html?m=1

(2) http://www.fengyunzhibo.com/tv/17803_1346064088384-2n718322.htm