Quantcast

[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★ [EVENT: re-watch]

I am hoping that if MH is hurt he does not have to stay in the hospital long, but if he goes home YJ may not be able to see him. Step Mommy may not let her. mmmm *chanting* not to badly hurt... Please no coma scenarios, no loss of memory, let him get away with a few bumps and bruises maybe a broken leg or arm or finger hell just give him a paper cut!!! I want YJ to nurse him. I really hope that this will allow her to give in to the feelings she has for him. 

[-O<

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@nateko @vangsweetie637 @Jillia @H0ney  @MinLyn @dolorisbrady @Sleepy Owl @kiefshi1056 @larus @pompyavi @tiMadam @Table122000 @cafe99 @Ldy Gmerm @SexyDolceVita @Morelia @samzi85 @UnniSarah @partyon

@nateko @vangsweetie637 @Jillia @H0ney  @MinLyn @dolorisbrady @Sleepy Owl @kiefshi1056 @larus @pompyavi @tiMadam @Table122000 @cafe99 @Ldy Gmerm @SexyDolceVita @Morelia @samzi85 @UnniSarah @sugarplum8

@nateko @vangsweetie637 @Jillia @H0ney  @MinLyn @dolorisbrady @Sleepy Owl @kiefshi1056 @larus @pompyavi @tiMadam @Table122000 @cafe99 @Ldy Gmerm @SexyDolceVita @Morelia @samzi85 @UnniSarah @sugarplum8

sone1993 said:
ratgirlina said: can someone help. in ep 8, in one scene DH took out some documents from a safe, place it in an envelope, hide it behind when he bumped into SY.

what document was that? who did he gave/sent the envelope to? thanx

btw,  haha. it's really Wednesday now, my time. whohoooo, take that calendar! no matter how you try to trick me into thinking wednesday wil never come, it's hereee. \m/

watch, you better watch it too (no pun intended :P) dont even think to trick me, it better come soon, airing time for secret tonight, or elseee, i'll trade you in for some cream buns. >:)

Guest fantast1k1

Secret Society, i apologize in advance for what I have to say...I'll use a spoiler, don't want to be responsible for people having heart attacks.

I've watched Yoo Bora's other project and like I said before she's very detail oriented...she's very big on little details, symbolism and little hints...having said that, the reason I'm positive MH will die was because of the scene where he looked pale and was coughing...Yoo Bora as a scriptwriter won't have him coughing for no reason...and I'm pretty sure Director Nim would have yelled NG if Ji Sung's coughing wasn't part of the script...what if MH was already sick from the beginning? What if he's so consumed by revenge that he's ignoring the pain? What if he's taking drugs---pain meds, which he overdosed on one episode at SY's because he drank alcohol with it? that is Yoo Bo Ra's style. I recommend all of you to watch it and you will find out what I mean.

Secret Society, i apologize in advance for what I have to say...I'll use a spoiler, don't want to be responsible for people having heart attacks.

I've watched Yoo Bora's other project and like I said before she's very detail oriented...she's very big on little details, symbolism and little hints...having said that, the reason I'm positive MH will die was because of the scene where he looked pale and was coughing...Yoo Bora as a scriptwriter won't have him coughing for no reason...and I'm pretty sure Director Nim would have yelled NG if Ji Sung's coughing wasn't part of the script...what if MH was already sick from the beginning? What if he's so consumed by revenge that he's ignoring the pain? What if he's taking drugs---pain meds, which he overdosed on one episode at SY's because he drank alcohol with it? that is Yoo Bo Ra's style. I recommend all of you to watch it and you will find out what I mean.

guys lets not think too much abour the end n worry. Let us enjoy the bts hug and the preview scene and of course todays episode <3 ... While singing I BELIEVE THAT I LOVE YOUUUUU HCDGGSFGVXDGG I BELIEVE THAT I LOVE HGFFHWD SARANGHAE.... :D

Due to recent complaints, don't post non-drama related reaction images / gifs from this point on. If the moderators come across off-topic images / gifs posted here, they'd delete them without notice. Keep the Soompi forums accessible towards those with slow internet connections who simply want to focus on drama related content, please. Thanks!