[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Due to recent complaints, don't post non-drama related reaction images / gifs from this point on. If the moderators come across off-topic images / gifs posted here, they'd delete them without notice. Keep the Soompi forums accessible towards those with slow internet connections who simply want to focus on drama related content, please. Thanks!

Guest IguanaSoap

OMGGGGGGGahhhhhhhhhhh back hug!!!

BACK HUG!!!!!!
ME: /DIE/ OTP pls~~~~ T.T

and yay, D-DAY!!! Group hugs everyone! Secret Lovers  DAEBAK!!!!
  :x

Edit:
ebulli3nt said: Due to recent complaints, do not post non-drama related reaction images / gifs from this point on. If the moderators come across off-topic images / gifs posted here, they'd delete them without notice. Keep the Soompi forums accessible towards those with slow internet connections who simply want to focus on drama related content, please. Thanks!

Guest nesschino83 .

Annyoung chingus!! As you may know I live in Itlay and right now it's 2 am on WEDNESDAY and i'm on my couch watching of course Secret Love from the begining again...but this time I try to pay more attention to the details. I noticed that when YJ gets out of the prison and finds the horrible truth about San she cries a lot watching a picture in wich San is smiling on a yellow field...that made me think a little because it's too much like a photo taken to a baby having some time out and not a baby who stays in an orphanage...And I can't help myself from thinking that MH seems a little too cool when YJ asks him in ep 8 if he knew about her son...that he was taken from her...Is it possible that he is paying DH's mother for taking care of the child? I think it is...because in the first episodes he was so driven by the vengeance that he couldn't let out of his hands such an occasion...At first maybe he did it to secure himself with a good weapon to use against YJ and DH and he didn't get the chance because he started to acquire more information and discover a lot of hidden truths...A lot of things happen since YJ got out from prison and now that he is in love with her he needs to keep the baby hidden for other reasons...for his mother's safety because DH might use him against her...
:-?
I know i sound like an incoherent person right now but it's late and I'm tired and I wanted to share this thoughts with you all before going to bed because there's a good chance that I might dream about it too and you know that in dreams things happen in a strange way ...

:-h  I-)

ebulli3nt said: Due to recent complaints, don't post non-drama related reaction images / gifs from this point on. If the moderators come across off-topic images / gifs posted here, they'd delete them without notice. Keep the Soompi forums accessible towards those with slow internet connections who simply want to focus on drama related content, please. Thanks!

Guest fantast1k1

tessieroo said:

idil nur said:

hi everyone what time is live tomorrow ?

Secret airs at 10pm KST (Korea Standard Time) You need to convert that to your time zone. For me, it's on at 7am my time. 

It's better to be early than late but please be careful or you may tune it when it's finished and we definitely don't want to do that.  :-)

I am in the east of USA and right now it's Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 9:38 PM

In Korea is - Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 11:38:36 AM KST

A difference of 14 hours.   If Secret airs at 10 PM KST, then in the east of USA it's 8 AM.

I think it will be 7am for me as well.

Guest fantast1k1

Secret Society, i apologize in advance for what I have to say...I'll use a spoiler, don't want to be responsible for people having heart attacks.

I've watched Yoo Bora's other project and like I said before she's very detail oriented...she's very big on little details, symbolism and little hints...having said that, the reason I'm positive MH will die was because of the scene where he looked pale and was coughing...Yoo Bora as a scriptwriter won't have him coughing for no reason...and I'm pretty sure Director Nim would have yelled NG if Ji Sung's coughing wasn't part of the script...what if MH was already sick from the beginning? What if he's so consumed by revenge that he's ignoring the pain? What if he's taking drugs---pain meds, which he overdosed on one episode at SY's because he drank alcohol with it? that is Yoo Bo Ra's style. I recommend all of you to watch it and you will find out what I mean.

guys lets not think too much abour the end n worry. Let us enjoy the bts hug and the preview scene and of course todays episode <3 ... While singing I BELIEVE THAT I LOVE YOUUUUU HCDGGSFGVXDGG I BELIEVE THAT I LOVE HGFFHWD SARANGHAE.... :D

Arrrasso! I'm done ranting about the ending...let the good times roll.

\:D/

Guest fantast1k1

Ok, 12 hours to go...shucks! I will be on the road by the time the live streaming starts...

If the Ringling Brothers is the best show on earth, the person who suggested DST, is the worst idea ever developed...if they wanted to save energy, they should have done a 4-day work day!

Guest fantast1k1

Ok Secret Society Yeorobun! Off to watch HJE in Giant...highly recommended for you all to see Giant...great actor ensemble...awesome acting by HJE as well ;)