[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

So I was haunting Viki's board (the people over there are great, just like over here..)  looking to see what they were saying about the preview and they brought up some good points. When I re-watched the preview again, I noticed that per the editing not everyone is speaking when you hear dialogue. Also, what is listed via the subs may not be the entire conversation. Well except for the part when MH walks up on YJ he can box me in all day everyday.. whew.. They were speculating over there as well as to what Daddy was going to say to YJ and I agree that per MH via Secretary Hyung (Attorney Choi) Grandma Moneybags specifically asked about YJ. He stated to her in the kitchen scene that her going back out there and dropping off the sauces were what prompted her to give her support. I am sure that G-Money (lol , Grandma Money bags ;) ) may have stated that she wanted YJ to be the one to run the project. She also told Daddy and Choi how DH acted trying to undermine MH I bet. (DH was such a prick to YJ in that meeting, I was appalled that he acted that way in front of a client.) IF we look at it that way we can see why DH And SY look so nervous. YJ did not look nervous just her same demure self, but then she does not know Daddy from Adam so she has no reason to be scared of him at the moment. I really doubt she would considering what she has gone through. I wonder if he praised her for the sauces per G-money or if he got a chance to taste them. One thing I think I know, her helping MH may have won her brownie points to continue to help him. It was also brought up over there that Daddy may not have been sick at all and was testing MH. I think that may be the case too. Daddy knows and sees all. And even if he was not there in body he had Secretary Hyung there in body and spirit to observe and report. He saw how diligently MH worked, the man fell a sleep at his desk with papers all around. I can not wait to see the dialogue at the table. I hope Daddy is going to give it to DH and SY for their part in trying to undermine MH. 
I look forward to more payback for those two. It is way past time that they get it. I wonder if in that file Daddy has he knows the truth of that night that DH was driving. Also about the papers sent to the board to oust MH. Daddy looks like the type to have sensors and cameras everywhere to catch dirt on someone. And what he doesn't have Secretary Hyung can get it just like baby bro KS.

We are all loving it so far and be it a cliche ending or not we will be here!!!  :x This is our current devotion: WE ARE SECRET "LOVERS"  of  SECRET LOVE our weekly treat..
Obviously we want some kind of good ending between YJ & MH (PLEASE SURPRISE US!!)
This is why i love some of the Historical dramas based on facts, we can't really get sad (but we do) when things go wrong with the leads because it was history and it happened, they can't change it!....but we do get VERY HAPPY with the punishments the Evil ones always get because regarless of how long they got away with it we knew THEY WOULD GET THEIR PUNISHMENT WITH NO MERCY IN DUE TIME. Inside the palaces CONSPIRACY was a "daily bread"everyone knew what to expect if they got discovered Kings and Queens included : DEATH BY POISON OR EXILE - NO ESCAPE FROM IT) and even if someone forgave someone else, it would be verbally and punishment still applied lol!... 
MODERN MORE FICTIONAL DRAMAS:Everyone forgives even murder in the end and few even go unpunished because they were after all family even though they killed the rest of the family and brought them misery through all their lives or gave a freaking kidney!!!! bahhhhhhhhh Help with these endings!!! This is why i don't want San to be alive because = YJ will forgive DH even if he goes to Jail and guess what??? she might have San write letters to him (a la YELLOW freaking BOOTS!!)  ~X(
:-OProblem is they can change the endings with these... Writer should join our Forum groups, we have plenty ideas for DH and SY ending and any other EVIL characters in dramas  >:)

I am hoping that if MH is hurt he does not have to stay in the hospital long, but if he goes home YJ may not be able to see him. Step Mommy may not let her. mmmm *chanting* not to badly hurt... Please no coma scenarios, no loss of memory, let him get away with a few bumps and bruises maybe a broken leg or arm or finger hell just give him a paper cut!!! I want YJ to nurse him. I really hope that this will allow her to give in to the feelings she has for him. 

[-O<

sone1993 said:
ratgirlina said: can someone help. in ep 8, in one scene DH took out some documents from a safe, place it in an envelope, hide it behind when he bumped into SY.

what document was that? who did he gave/sent the envelope to? thanx

btw,  haha. it's really Wednesday now, my time. whohoooo, take that calendar! no matter how you try to trick me into thinking wednesday wil never come, it's hereee. \m/

watch, you better watch it too (no pun intended :P) dont even think to trick me, it better come soon, airing time for secret tonight, or elseee, i'll trade you in for some cream buns. >:)

Guest fantast1k1

Secret Society, i apologize in advance for what I have to say...I'll use a spoiler, don't want to be responsible for people having heart attacks.

I've watched Yoo Bora's other project and like I said before she's very detail oriented...she's very big on little details, symbolism and little hints...having said that, the reason I'm positive MH will die was because of the scene where he looked pale and was coughing...Yoo Bora as a scriptwriter won't have him coughing for no reason...and I'm pretty sure Director Nim would have yelled NG if Ji Sung's coughing wasn't part of the script...what if MH was already sick from the beginning? What if he's so consumed by revenge that he's ignoring the pain? What if he's taking drugs---pain meds, which he overdosed on one episode at SY's because he drank alcohol with it? that is Yoo Bo Ra's style. I recommend all of you to watch it and you will find out what I mean.

Secret Society, i apologize in advance for what I have to say...I'll use a spoiler, don't want to be responsible for people having heart attacks.

I've watched Yoo Bora's other project and like I said before she's very detail oriented...she's very big on little details, symbolism and little hints...having said that, the reason I'm positive MH will die was because of the scene where he looked pale and was coughing...Yoo Bora as a scriptwriter won't have him coughing for no reason...and I'm pretty sure Director Nim would have yelled NG if Ji Sung's coughing wasn't part of the script...what if MH was already sick from the beginning? What if he's so consumed by revenge that he's ignoring the pain? What if he's taking drugs---pain meds, which he overdosed on one episode at SY's because he drank alcohol with it? that is Yoo Bo Ra's style. I recommend all of you to watch it and you will find out what I mean.

guys lets not think too much abour the end n worry. Let us enjoy the bts hug and the preview scene and of course todays episode <3 ... While singing I BELIEVE THAT I LOVE YOUUUUU HCDGGSFGVXDGG I BELIEVE THAT I LOVE HGFFHWD SARANGHAE.... :D