[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  \:D/  THE DAY is coming!!!!  
Honestly to keep myself on check i am trying not to get too anxious and check this great forum whenever i can and only remember that is tuesday night when is finally tuesday night lol! meaning tomorrow is WEDNESDAY!!!!!!  :D

Was just catching up with the last pages and WHATTT?Someone dies?? We all hope is DH but my feeling is the little spoiled rich brat SYHere's how:She just can't accept MH never loved her the way she wishes he did so:1- she can either become a little psychopathic and think she can fly and throw herself from MH Company roof top : I believe i can fly ...i believe i can touch MH .... 8-}   2 - or she can accidentally die  trying to save MH from DH (last minute impulse) 3 - or DH will accidentaly Kill her when she rejects him AGAIN!!!

SY wearing a black dress?? hummm could be she is depresses AGAIN!!! MH does not love her AS WE ALL KNOW and she decided BLACK matched her mood : DEPRESSED (always pretending she is in control)Or perhaps MH dad dies?? Please writer no cliche ending but also no MH death leaving YJ with a child with which the closing scene will be her melancholically speaking to the womb saying how much she loved him in secret kind of thing....
Also no DH death (he should ROT IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION!!!) while getting TV hours to see how successful MH becomes side by side with the women he LOST FOREVER!!! 
Anyhow we shall wait a few more hours to get more hints on how the story might go... honestly does anyone else  thinks there must be a K-Drama manual book?? i mean some endings we can actually guess far before the end, some keep us waiting and hoping and then BADUUU goes back to cliche ending... I hope for happy ending but a clever turn of events or solution and tick tick tick only 4 episodes to decide mr Writer & producers.... 

Guest ccmbebe

@LdyGmerm I'm also on east coast, since we changed the clock, I'll be on my way to work during the broadcast :(

But I'll be stalking this thread as soon as I get to my work place~

That spolier image really makes me wonder....but there's no reason why MH should die! DH is too much a coward to kill openly, and MH is not some unknow mister. It's prison for sure, why should smeone kill him knowing it?

If someone dies, I presume is SY, because she really went crazy.
DH must not die. It's to little for him. He should rot in jail and his mother be ashamed all her life! His father...I pity him, because he will guilty himself =(
Mh and Yj should have an happy ending with San. I don't ask a marriage (possible only with a time jump. I'm okay with this <3), I'm happy even only seeing them starting a new life together knowing and loving each other. Also because MH knows pretty well YJ, but YJ doesn't know him AT ALL!