[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Another theory would be that DH dies while trying to save YJ. He and SY could have planned to kill YJ but, at the last minute, DH gets remorses and tries to stop her from being killed and sacrifices himself without thinking because he still loves her.

lets not over thinking abt the deaths ok???i truly hope no one dies...even if there is it wont be our otp..
so everyone...lets think positively ok???or else..please meet me at the chanting clinic...my clinic open everyday from 10 am to 10pm...
if i am not ard u all can approach segafanlady...she and her ahjumma gang willhelp up in the clinic..@segafanlady...is 1+1 coming to help too?? LOL....teehee crazy rabbit

:-B last post till Wednesday ....off to keep busy...I have always found this thread to be one of the Friendliest threads....everyone shares and shares....I wanted to share some info... I started to watch Secret because of the Buzz it had on other threads. I don't think many people realized that it was threw comments on other threads that many of us ended up watching Secret. I for one am grateful. I'd just about given up on dramas....I realize now that there are dramas that I would never have watched if it hadn't been because comments left on other threads. So, I'd like to share....I swore off dramas longer than 20 eps....that is till Sat. When I didn't have anything to do or watch...and I decided to watch Empress Ki....omo,omo.....it's is good. Just like I was surprised at how much I liked Secret...I found out to never say never....I don't like melodramas and I lOVE Secret.....I enjoyed Who Are You (wasn't going to watch because of an Idol as Lead. I can easily pass up watching idols) then there was Heartless City ( gangsters...hmmm...I would have passed that up, too) but low and behold I ended up glued to gangster plot..also watching Heirs and the Suspicious Housekeeper. I hope this isn't considered 'spoilers'......I just wanted to share that 'if you had rejected any thought of watching any, parts or all of Empress Ki you might give it a chance especially after the 'Tub/Toe' scene...that scene had me in stitches...I want to thank the unsung heroes from other threads that lead me to watch Secret and to this thread. Which is as amazing as the drama itself. On a personal note, I have never been bothered by spoilers, actually they have me headed to watch a drama because it sounds interesting or not watch a drama because it is not my cup of tea. The only spoiler I dislike was the ones that were highlighted in yellow...I could never figure out how to read them, in addition, due to my vision issues they annoyed my sight. Ok.....no more babbling.........Ode to Wednesday>>>what's taking you so long :-/

I have been reading all the posts about who might die and speculations about the ending based on the interview by the PD... and the only thing that I can say is PLEASE, PLEASE, JEH-BAHL!!!!! Do not let this be a WTF ending!! JEH-BAHL!!!!!

That was my feelings at the end of IRIS and 100 Yr Inheritance. JEH-BAHL!!!!!

cattx said: :-B last post till Wednesday ....off to keep busy...I have always found this thread to be one of the Friendliest threads....everyone shares and shares....I wanted to share some info... I started to watch Secret because of the Buzz it had on other threads. I don't think many people realized that it was threw comments on other threads that many of us ended up watching Secret. I for one am grateful. I'd just about given up on dramas....I realize now that there are dramas that I would never have watched if it hadn't been because comments left on other threads. So, I'd like to share....I swore off dramas longer than 20 eps....that is till Sat. When I didn't have anything to do or watch...and I decided to watch Empress Ki....omo,omo.....it's is good. Just like I was surprised at how much I liked Secret...I found out to never say never....I don't like melodramas and I lOVE Secret.....I enjoyed Who Are You (wasn't going to watch because of an Idol as Lead. I can easily pass up watching idols) then there was Heartless City ( gangsters...hmmm...I would have passed that up, too) but low and behold I ended up glued to gangster plot..also watching Heirs and the Suspicious Housekeeper. I hope this isn't considered 'spoilers'......I just wanted to share that 'if you had rejected any thought of watching any, parts or all of Empress Ki you might give it a chance especially after the 'Tub/Toe' scene...that scene had me in stitches...I want to thank the unsung heroes from other threads that lead me to watch Secret and to this thread. Which is as amazing as the drama itself. On a personal note, I have never been bothered by spoilers, actually they have me headed to watch a drama because it sounds interesting or not watch a drama because it is not my cup of tea. The only spoiler I dislike was the ones that were highlighted in yellow...I could never figure out how to read them, in addition, due to my vision issues they annoyed my sight. Ok.....no more babbling.........Ode to Wednesday>>>what's taking you so long :-/

are there any korean speakers here who would know the meaning of the names of the four characters? Young Jae, Min Hyeok, Da Hoon, Sae Yeon.. do these names have any meaning or significance? just asking out of curiosity... in some places, certain names are used a lot in movies/dramas for no apparent reason... but here, am thinking how this drama is structured, maybe these names were not chosen randomly....

Hello, Secreeters. Finally, 13th episode will air tomorrow.

Translate some interesting news for you all.

"Secret" Bakery Love of Min Hyeok-Yoo Jeong Packed with Visitors Everyday

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20131103/58653845/3

The old-timer bakery in Sadang-dong district, Seoul that become one of signature place for the much beloved tale of fatal romance between KYJ-JMH, been crowded with visitors everyday since few weeks ago. This antique place had been opened since 1981. Secret crews says that it's so difficult in this day and age to find some traditional bakery shop like this one. When they 1st saw it, they immediately feels that this place feels very right. Some of the most unforgettable moments between JMH-KYJ happens in this place.

Staffs from bakery says, after Secret we become so much more popular, sales increase crazily. Everyday since the time we open, visitors keep coming. The most sought-after and fastest sold-out products are the ones known as  'Hwang Jung Eum's bread"  and  "Ji Sung's bread".  HJE's bread is red-bean bread, the ones she often makes. JS's bread is the cream bun, the one YJ made for MH.

So for you who has plans to stalking Secret in S.Kor, beside TGIF and YJ's home, you can also try this bakery LOL.

==============================================================================

"Secret Syndrome" Popularity Even Turns the Heads of Other Broadcast Stations

http://www.kwnews.co.kr/nview.asp?s=801&aid=213110300202

The blast of current KBS2 Wed-Thurs drama "Secret" has made even other TV stations interested. Parody, variety shows, etc has feature this drama. This week's talk shows of TV critics and commentators in TvN and JtBC all talking about Secret.

So, what's their take on the popularity of Secret?

1. The actings and memorable characters

No one do bad acting here. HJE's real portrayal of modern womanhood and motherhood's struggling captured viewers hearts, so is JS's spot on iconic character of JMH that make you can't turn away. All casts embodied their characters perfectly to the point of you can't imagine anyone else plays their characters.

2. The Plot

Part melodrama, part romance, part mystery. But somehow among all that adult elements, they still manage to be youthful. This drama successfully captures viewers of all age, once you see it, you'll continue to crave it. Always wondering what to happen next. But beyond all that mysteries and secrets, this drama is ultimately about the quest of JMH-KYJ to find their own real meaning of love. S.Kor need this fresh injection of rookie writers.

3. The Directing

Stylish, sexy, meaningful, full of symbolism and hidden clues. Lee Eung Book's golden touches elevate Secret's quality. 

====================================================================

Also read some news few days ago that KBS now paying two writers of Secret some handsome amount of money for every episodes of their scripts, even surpass that of many veteran writers. Forget the news link, though. 

Guest fantast1k1

:-B after reading this thread about all the many possibilities as to where this plot is headed and how it might end...I ponder about how utterly amazing the Writer(s) are, that they are able to keep Viewers so Clueless as to what to expect next....it's almost their (the Writers).....Best Kept Secret against us. =D> I will go on record ...in the Hopes that it will come true....that we might be in for a major upset in drama history and Secret doesn't End all sad-wrenching....I mean up to now the Writers haven't followed the 101 Cliches that are a required for kdramas....so, maybe and this is a BiG maybe, the next 4 eps will actually be even better than the first 12 eps. Maybe ...and I say this hesitantly...just maybe there will be happiness for MH and YJ. The Writers said something like 'expect the unexpected'......and the Expected in this type of drama is always sadness...gut-wrenching sadness...On the other hand, the Unexpected would be some type of happiness and positive resolve for MH and YJ.....too many a drama has let the Despicable's off the hook....so much so, that the likes of DH and SJ would be basking in the fields of Forgiveness and Happiness...to the point of wiping all of their sins away. And, if that isn't one of the biggest cliches in dramas then I don't know what is. I just want Secret to be different. Just this once, for the biggest Upset in Drama history to be that the likes of DH and SJ get what they deserve, not more or less....just enough to pay for their wrong doing and pay for their sins. DH doesn't deserve death, he deserves jail time or to be Shamed ( along with his mom dearest ) never able to work as an attorney. (Although, I tend to think that a 'Living-Breathing' DH is a scary thought because he does have psycho traits. Uncontrolled His life would be to continue to harm others.) As for SJ, she made her bed, let her sleep in it....not having control or prestige or MH would be enough to take her down quite of few notches from her Diva pedestal. (And, then again this Girl seems like a close second to the psycho that is DH) DH would be now aka disgraced lawyer and SY aka disgraceful socialite. That is if, they are not, one or the other, or both crazy. As for MH and YJ...peace and joy together or apart....I am too leery to write what I want because if drama history is a predictor of what could be in MH and YJ's future then I better have the Kleenex boxes ready.......and then again Who Knows Who is Who in this drama......jeez .....has me going all........ 8-} Just want to snap my fingers .....and it's Wednesday... @-)

I totally hope that writer nims will give us a happy ending, justice given to all. We are praying to high heavens that Yoo Bora and Choi Hu Chul will finally break the chains of cliche by having a Secret happy ending, void of OTP death scene and by punishing the bad people not by dying but by rotting in jail or spending times in a sanitarium.

If Secret can pull a happy ending, then it will be my number one drama of all time! Chebal writer nims, please do not disappoint us!

Guest fantast1k1

Aha! No wonder DH's Omma picked up that bag from the floor in a flash...it's freakin' $1200 bucks! I wouldn't want my very expensive bag to get dirty either :>

Guest fantast1k1

Spoilers doesn't bother me either. It even helps me deciding if I want to watch a drama or not.

seriously, I predicted the ending of Shark from 30 minutes of watching it. As much as I like SYJ, I couldn't stand watching another revenge drama after watching QOA. So, I didn't watch it...no regrets

can someone help. in ep 8, in one scene DH took out some documents from a safe, place it in an envelope, hide it behind when he bumped into SY.

what document was that? who did he gave/sent the envelope to? thanx

btw,  haha. it's really Wednesday now, my time. whohoooo, take that calendar! no matter how you try to trick me into thinking wednesday wil never come, it's hereee. \m/

watch, you better watch it too (no pun intended :P) dont even think to trick me, it better come soon, airing time for secret tonight, or elseee, i'll trade you in for some cream buns. >:)