[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

considering MH's personality and his stalking, was expecting that the first kiss will be a surprise/forceful kiss.... so it is a real surprise to see a quieter, thoughtful kind of almost kiss happening here.. he does not make any lightning moves and he is not aggressive with his body language. instead, we see a gentler approach and he keeps looking at her eyes before moving closer and closer -- giving her plenty of time to move away if she wants to...

I want them kisses too. Yeap by ep 11 both are acutely aware of their physical attraction. That almost kiss burned the screen. JS and HJE have such a sizzling chemistry.

But I just can't let go the fact that MH is engaged to SY. So I hope with just 5 episodes to go, he would end the engagement first before pursuing YJ further. At this moment YJ does not care what happen to her as long as she can avenge her Dad and San. She is playing with fire.

And the reason SY brought up the subject of MOM to MH is because of all the men she knew she would think MH will not double play her with another woman. MH always resented stepmom and acted rebellious with Dad for hurting his MOM.

Plus MH need to cut SY loose as SY is getting desperate. Desperate woman is a very dangerous woman especially desperate chaebol heiress.

:x

Omo omo, aren't we all loving the KISS POSSIBILITY????? Shame they go about it sooo slow to the point of many times in K-dramas someone or something will interrupt errrr, QUICK MH just move it before she can speak ;))

My feeling is that writers and producers had this scene to tease us so i am calming myself to be less frustrated if the kiss does not happen...
Humm DH might turn up or the typical work colleague interruption just when they are almost there lol and they will be both like  @-)
If this happens it is enough for both to be thinking about it and call it "to be continued somewhere else" in their heads at least! LIKE THIS:
First: colleague interrupts   8-| Second : they both want to kill her/him but do not show their true emotions (we are talking SECRET X(Third : their frustration ~X(  (still hiding it from everyone even themselves) Fourth : embarrassment on their next encounter ( him: :-\"   her :\"> Fifth :The longer they spend together or apart  =P~   8->
Sixth : When they are finally alone after facing a difficult or awkward situation with their official RIVALSthey will go  :x and  :-* and
>:D<

This episode is the best so far! Couldn't breath as I was excited, angry, and I didn't expect this lovely turnover.. Just too happy that YJ pushed DH.. It wasn't enough, but I was so frustrated that I felt relieved by YJ actions!! 
Seeing MH confronting his called-friends, and realizing he is nothing without his father, and because of his inner-self, was a good thing.. But he doesn't deserve a kiss now, YJ presence is highly enough.. 
Eager to know more about what will happen.. I don't think YJ will have a bad personnality, she'll just keep on being stronger and she's only asking for the apology of DH, but as he became so bad, I wish YJ won't suffer from his actions anymore.. ..Won't be able to wait for eng subs this evening :)

Hi everyone, just here to say that I loved yesterday's episode, and can't wait to see today's episode, I don't want to make assumption of how yesterday's cliffhanger's going to unfold, but I believe in writer-nim, and I'm sure he/she will give us another amazing episode, so don't worry :D One more thing, can someone please tell me the name of the song when YJ was hitting her head against the wall and MH came and hugged her ??

Some say SY is driven by pride I say heck no.

Pride is something positiv you have when you have something like kind heart emphaty, sympathy that makes you go beyond what is asked of you or when you achive something hard earnt. Or when you work hard to do the very best you can and not give up because its hard.

What does SY have to have such high "pride"*? absolutly nothing. If it wherent for her dads high position she would not be a successful painter its only his name and money that makes her have the position she has.

What SY has is a severe case of God Complex.

----------------------------

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:  A god complex is an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility. A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of their error or failure, even in the face of complex or intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks, or may regard personal opinions as unquestionably correct. The individual may disregard the rules of society and require special consideration or privileges.-------------------

There is not a line she says in this drama that can't be used on her. She is so blind and selfrighteous that she doesnt see that she is talking TO and ABOUT herself all the time but she portraits is as it only concerns everyone else BUT her.

I hope they wont go so far as they have MH marrying SY to get everything back no matter if he throws her away later or not

I hope they make her burn in H*** along with DH.

rosesinbloom said: I don't know who I loathe more in today's episode SY or DH. Two of a kind...both their cruelty and selfishness agitates me to no end. Can't wait to see what's in store for them..I want pay back time to begin....nice and slow...methodical! MH and YJ...bring it!
I can't help but wonder if MH's father has a plan of his own..why did he leave on a long trip? Could his surgery rumor be a ploy? Could he be using DH to test MH? Hmm..Didn't he also say to his right hand person to keep an eye on DH and to make sure he's kept at bay? Hmm..writer-nim what are you up to?

SY is totally obsessed with MH. She has no control over her emotions when comes to her fixation with MH. She can get mean, ugly and obnoxious...a vengeful scornful woman. She hides behind her sophisticated, intelligent and ambitious facade. Wouldn't be surprised (as someone else mentioned) if she had something to do with the death of MH's girlfriend. Hmm...interesting! Another secret to unfold....

but as i recall the first appearance of SY is MH picking her up at the airport..

people do goes in and out the country but why airport scene for her if she is involved

and SY shows "patience" when visiting JH ash saying that JH should let MH go now

and SY engangement is only make realization after YJ is outta prison

Does anyone remember a scene in Ep 11 where SY mentions JH to DH.  I really believe that she has been obsessed with MH for a long time. I would not have put it past her to have met JH at some point. I do not believe it is love she feels for MH. Her obsession and her emotional actions show me this is about her thinking she has the right to possess him. But my question is why him? Her family seems to look down on them. Why does she want this bad boy soooo much? Trophy.... crazy much SY? always telling MH that he is or going crazy over his actions but it would seem he is the sane one and she is the nut!  We can see she has a elitist attitude , B**** you could not last a min with out money. I am hoping that the writer nim will start the payback with this episode. As much as I want more skinship for our leads, I need them to get all of theirs back against those two and have them receive payback so we can start seeing MH as he really is ruthless and exact and YJ's intelligence. I want them to start getting a little piece of mind. 

Now, back to the almost kiss. I have to say it lured my to sleep last night, I keep replaying that last part. The dialogue in that scene up to the kiss was awesome. I love the way they look at each other and the way MH moved in to kiss her looking at her lips then up to her eyes then back to the lips as he got closer. Although I hate an interruption. It will be either MH moves away or they realize that DH is still there. I think SY and DH's plan to break them up wont work, it is too late for that. 
Someone mentioned a few pages back that they thought that YJ was still doing things to protect DH and that is why she did not tell MH she was not the driver and did not see JH. I do not see that as being the case. YJ is more then over DH, it was coming before episode 10 we saw how he treated her and I believe she realized when her dad died that he was not the same and  his actions towards her were guilt and not love. That is why she broke up with him. Ep 10 just gave her more food for thought and eventually learning that the saintly OPPA was actually the devil and evil.  Her not telling was because it is who she is. She promised to keep this secret and even though she loathes him now (and she can see the other side of the coin where MH is coming from)  a promise to her is just that. Something unbreakable. This is why,when she told MH she would not leave him until he tells her too he knew that she was dead serious. Nothing will pull them apart now unless MH tells her to go and I do not see that happening.  

Does anyone remember a scene in Ep 11 where SY mentions JH to DH.  I really believe that she has been obsessed with MH for a long time. I would not have put it past her to have met JH at some point. I do not believe it is love she feels for MH. Her obsession and her emotional actions show me this is about her thinking she has the right to possess him. But my question is why him? Her family seems to look down on them. Why does she want this bad boy soooo much? Trophy.... crazy much SY? always telling MH that he is or going crazy over his actions but it would seem she is the sane one and she is the nut!  We can see she has a elitist attitude , B**** you could not last a min with out money. I am hoping that the writer nim will start the payback with this episode. As much as I want more skinship for our leads, I need them to get all of theirs back against those two and have them receive payback so we can start seeing MH as he really is ruthless and exact and YJ's intelligence. I want them to start getting a little piece of mind. 

Now, back to the almost kiss. I have to say it lured my to sleep last night, I keep replaying that last part. The dialogue in that scene up to the kiss was awesome. I love the way they look at each other and the way MH moved in to kiss her looking at her lips then up to her eyes then back to the lips as he got closer. Although I hate an interruption. It will be either MH moves away or they realize that DH is still there. I think SY and DH's plan to break them up wont work, it is too late for that. 

Someone mentioned a few pages back that they thought that YJ was still doing things to protect DH and that is why she did not tell MH she was not the driver and did not see JH. I do not see that as being the case. YJ is more then over DH, it was coming before episode 10 we saw how he treated her and I believe she realized when her dad died that he was not the same and  his actions towards her were guilt and not love. That is why she broke up with him. Ep 10 just gave her more food for thought and eventually learning that the saintly OPPA was actually the devil and evil.  Her not telling was because it is who she is. She promised to keep this secret and even though she loathes him now (and she can see the other side of the coin where MH is coming from)  a promise to her is just that. Something unbreakable. This is why,when she told MH she would not leave him until he tells her too he knew that she was dead serious. Nothing will pull them apart now unless MH tells her to go and I do not see that happening.  

its just like that SeGwang guy said

they didnt have many friends

thats one of the main reason of SY's obsession over MH

i think she once implied that its ussually just the two of them playing together

wonder what'll happen when SY knows all DH's bad deed

will she.. look down on DH.. just shred DH away like a worthless mosquitos.. or join in the mud