[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

October 30, 2013
Who’s Got Better Style? Hwang Jung Eum vs. Han Chae Ah
BNTNEWS l Nate
az8d5dhhh4izjf0vbqw00qpqnphaqfiq.jpg
[by Yoon Hee Na / translated by Cho Suyoun] Stars’ fashion style in dramas is becoming a big issue these days.
Every time stars wear something new in drama, audience call and ask from which brand they wore. Let us take a closer look at their style and see which items they favor in series.
>>> Hwang Jung Eum’s Padding Look
a2vf81g1kr7ggd7jcog5ahmi3ukhteot.jpg

New series ‘Secret’ is currently receiving lots of attention from the audience for its perfect story line and tense. 
In the series, Hwang Jun Eum not only shows amazing acting skills, but also shows stylish look that emphasizes her role's characteristics. A few days ago, she presented winter styling by putting on black long padding jumper with blue check shirts. 
After the episode was aired, the padding has been called ‘Hwang Jung Eum Padding’ and attracted attention from the audience. The padding is known to be from women’s fashion brand Jessi New York. The outer item is yet to be released, but people are keep asking about it by calling the brand.
>>> Han Chae Ah’s Career Look 
071b0099ddd904095adbe0b398feaa30.jpg

Actress Han Chae Ah also plays a role of reporter on another competitive drama ‘Marry Him If You Dare.’ As Han has glamorous body and plays intellectual reporter, she shows trendy career woman look in the series by focusing on looking sexy and feminine.
In one episode, Han Chae Ah put on white blouse with a jacket that has some pearl on. The gold pearl trimming made her look much more stylish yet casual at the same time. 
The jacket she put on was also known to be from Jessi New York and it completed her trendy career look. As it appeals chic charms, many young career women are asking for more information about the jacket. (photo captured from KBS ‘Secret,’ ‘Marry Him If You Dare’)

Guest Sherina JhTan

I'm just curious... why do people say the kiss will not happen? We obviously know that this writer is distinguishable from the rest...Also, based on all the episodes i watched, they like to stimulate viewerships in the beginning 10 minutes and last 10 minutes... so have more faith people!!! :)
Also, anyone can guess why in the preview MH was shouting YJ name angrily? I guess is that she wanted to help him to secure his restaurant, so she went to find jae-ha to apologise, cause i remember the confrontation scene yesterday where Jae-ha said to bring YJ to him to apologise and maybe he consider letting go of the restaurant.. Just my guess. ><As for birthday scene, all i can say is YJ looks so cute in a party hat. hehe ^^
Ps. the proxy thing works like a dream peeps! Can consider for livestream if other websites dont work.

sally_b said:...and it could be Bae Soo Bin's awesome ability to play two sides of the coin in facial expressions -- but I *think* he was genuinely surprised that Yoo Jung believed he was responsible for San's displacement and death.
I mean -- he did just confess -- in glaring terms -- that he pitched her Dad on the side of the road in the rain and didn't look back.."So what?" he said."(or rather, screamed)

I was superbly impressed with the way this story is unfolding. So many DAEBAK scenes, starting from HJE's banging her head and JiSung's cradling and protecting her from hurting herself further. Such a touching scene and brought tears to my eyes.

The confrontation between YJ & DH in the car made me HATE DH's character to the MAX. He's so CRUEL hearted with no sense of guilt and continue blaming YJ for all his suffering. LOVE the slapping scenes indeed.

SY is slowly hynoptizing DH to become her willing puppet. I have a feeling MH will be force to marry SY to save the restaurant & Kgroup. (but I'm sure something will happen at the wedding venue). I'm still wondering why Ahjussi is not doing anything yet to help MH. Was it all MHD's plan to make him a stronger person?

Now regarding THAT surprise scene with A NEAR KISS between YJ & JS.

(When YJ brought out the sauce and asked MH to try it, I thought she'll dip her finger and he'll SUCK it from there- finger licking good, right?.)

*If MH/ YJ kiss finally happens, Mh will try to find excuse to cover up & say 'there are leftover sauce' on your lip and you did ask me to try your sauce.

or

*If MH/ YJ kiss finally happens, I want it to be a truly passionate kiss with DH's frozen figure watching, clenching his fists and unable to do anything about it and feeling regret/ anger/sad.

:\">

Guest missmaple

fatma_1 said: many are not convinced that the almost-kiss will become a kiss...That's a logical inference since in Kdrama usually this kinda of scene ended up as a tease..Supposedly the almost-kiss-ended-up-as-a-not-kiss scene is the kick start for romance between the leads. 
I'm torn between logic and fantasy (literally) because deep inside me I predicted the same (no kiss) but my heart wants a KISS to happen already!!!
Here is what i imagined it would be:-
After the kiss YJ's face showed "What just happened" face. Her body is frozen and she stares blankly at MH. Then he would say,"Keep your words and stay with me as long as I told you to."
After that MH would leave her there with a smirk on his face while YJ touching her lips,her eyes followed MH steps as he walks away. 
Me on the other hand will scream my lungs out, jumping on my bed and run across my room. Why? Cuz I'm Happy!
nonetheless, let's just wait for tonight's episode. 

My little heart can't take all of this crazy revenge going on!!!!!!!!!!!!
MH --> YJ
YJ --> DH
SY --> MH
DH --> MH & YJ

I always felt that YJ understood why MH does what he does to her -- torturing and stalking her.
She feels bad for him and she's sorry... but she's just letting everyone vent out on her...
But isn't it ironic how the positions have switched... and now it's YJ who wants to seek out revenge
on DH -- saying "you better not disappear. I will make it so you get tired of seeing me. Wherever you go, I'll be there."
It's just funny because when MH was doing it, YJ was all "What is it this time? What do you want from me? Is it not enough?"
and now she's doing the same to DH... hahaha...
LOVED it when YJ made that smart richard simmons remark to DH about how he got his position by sticking to MH and she
was doing the same... I just wish there will be more of those moments.
SY sounded awfully hateful this episode... making that remark about MH's dead mother was a low blow.
Don't speak about the dead like that, woman.
DH is such a snake... can't wait to see his downfall! I want to see his crocodile tears again when he finally
regrets everything he's done... and please do not redeem his character. I want to see him rot in jail for life,
end up in a psych ward, or die by his own hands...
The writer needs to give us more MH/YJ interactions... YJ still does not even feel the slightest
attraction to MH! Those two are bursting with chemistry... but it's such a shame
that we don't even get to see them kiss, hug, hold hands, accidentally kiss, accidentally fall on each other, or anything! Ahhh!

@Gwinna said:In the bakery:
- I actually don't mind that this is intercut with the DH/SY scene, because it really shows the contrast between the sincerity of YJ's pain and MH's comfort, and the fakeness of DH's "pain" and SY's "comfort."
- "You always come inside my building and cry." I am probably reading too much into this, but it is as though MH's building is like a shelter to her (even though it's really just because it's her childhood home).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At MH's house/in his car:
- He makes her hot tea because she was out in the rain.  A small detail, but very telling of his consideration for her.
- The only thing that makes me sad is that she still thinks he hates her and wants her to be miserable. :(
- She wants MH's help so that she won't falter when DH begs her.  I love that she has not the slightest doubt that she will end up making him beg!
- And I love that they are talking as equals.

The (first) board meeting and aftermath:
- He introduces her as his "partner." The exact same word he used for SY, his fiancee, at the ceremony when he became president of the hotel.
- I love how when DH accuses her of using connections to get a promotion, she's all "Didn't you do the same thing?"  Way to be feisty and call him out on it.
- MH points out to SY that he needs someone by his side the way she has DH by her side.  Although she says he's crazy, it totally makes sense that he would want to have a confidant he can trust.  And, SY, you had a chance to be the one by his side, and you blew it.  He may not have loved you, but he trusted and relied on you and treated you as his partner, and you betrayed him.
- MH says, "Daeri, kaja," and just goes, knowing she will come with him and she does.  Such a change from how he has been dragging her around everywhere previously.  And love how he casually touches her back.
- Having her sit in the back seat of the car with him, emphasizing that she is a partner and not a subordinate.
- And he gives her advice on how to act around DH.  So cute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SY is totally obsessed with MH. She has no control over her emotions when comes to her fixation with MH. She can get mean, ugly and obnoxious...a vengeful scornful woman. She hides behind her sophisticated, intelligent and ambitious facade. Wouldn't be surprised (as someone else mentioned) if she had something to do with the death of MH's girlfriend. Hmm...interesting! Another secret to unfold....

missmaple said: fatma_1 said: many are not convinced that the almost-kiss will become a kiss...That's a logical inference since in Kdrama usually this kinda of scene ended up as a tease..Supposedly the almost-kiss-ended-up-as-a-not-kiss scene is the kick start for romance between the leads. 
I'm torn between logic and fantasy (literally) because deep inside me I predicted the same (no kiss) but my heart wants a KISS to happen already!!!
Here is what i imagined it would be:-
After the kiss YJ's face showed "What just happened" face. Her body is frozen and she stares blankly at MH. Then he would say,"Keep your words and stay with me as long as I told you to."
After that MH would leave her there with a smirk on his face while YJ touching her lips,her eyes followed MH steps as he walks away. 
Me on the other hand will scream my lungs out, jumping on my bed and run across my room. Why? Cuz I'm Happy!
nonetheless, let's just wait for tonight's episode. 

SY is totally obsessed with MH. She has no control over her emotions when comes to her fixation with MH. She can get mean, ugly and obnoxious...a vengeful scornful woman. She hides behind her sophisticated, intelligent and ambitious facade. Wouldn't be surprised (as someone else mentioned) if she had something to do with the death of MH's girlfriend. Hmm...interesting! Another secret to unfold....

And she's a painter? What kind of painter or artist is she to harbor such a terrifying personality. So arrogant, conceited and bitchiful. What does she wants to gain from cornering MH like that. Even if they end up married since MH needs and must save K Group or his father pride or other businesswise reasons.. MH will never think and consider her as a woman. He won't touch her emotional and physically.. SY is a self destructive spoiled poor little rich girl who's born with silver spoon in her mouth and used to have as many Barbie dolls as she wanted.. silly girl you just wasting your time. Nothing is worst in this life than to be with a man who not just doesn't want you and engaged with you only for business.. on the top of that, he hates you and seeing your beautiful face as an ugly witch who ride a flying broom.. my advise.. go get a normal life since beauty won't withstand time and with that kind of personality, only ugliness remains..

In the other hand.. Yoo Jeong. She never wish.. never want.. and has no plan to seduce or making herself become MH's candy.. but her angelic personality and her shining blinding beautiful aura and inner beauty, honesty and simplicity.. that is an absolut recipe for MH to helplessly fall in love with YJ. Because YJ can never afford to be find by MH in his Chaebol Society.. instead.. he found her.

I can't predict what happened in the last 5 episodes since the writer is so friggin' talented with twist and shocking moments. But as long as MH and YJ on the same page.. I'm happy enough..

Guest missmaple

okay.. ladies.. i need to get out my mind.. i rewatch yesterday episode 3 times during my breakfast time, lunch break, and even in coffee break (skipped SY scene).. and when i rape the replay scene in the fenomenal scene last night, my coworker caught me, and she ask ,"is it drama you watched last night during your overtime.. omg, you're soo.."
me: what kind of drama do you think it is?"

back to drama.. that was the DAEBAK episode so far... (always say it whenever i watch newest episode) the plot and the way uri SWnim unveiled each secret and build another secret is so thight. i can;t notice if something is out of place/plot. when MH come to YJ and comfort her, and we move to DH who was searching some comfort from SY just awesome, it seems we're asked to compare how these two couple solve their problem how far the progression of their relationship. in MH and YJ's we can see, the progress is sooooo big.. MH, for the first time, hug YJ to calm her,. in other hand, DH-and Sy stuck or even step back.

when YJ confront DH and DH was like, so what? i almost slap my laptop, but thanks to YJ, who send my slap to him, TWICE.. you got it man.. and regarding his cheering words.. i was right. he cheer himself, say that he will not regret anything.. dude, in feel like i want to sharpening some tools, and send it to you.

and we have some issue regarding K-Group. i'm glad that SWnims doesnt forget that MH is a chaebol who has to take care of his company. this crisis make him be a grown up man. we start Mh;s char as the playful and careless boy, now, i can see him grow and start to protect his belongings. as much as i want him be mature, i can;t see him struggle... FIGHTING SAJANGNIIIM!!!

and for the fantastic lastest scene... i can;t say anything...

and the preview... i investigate it and rape it. try to find some clues about the Birthday thingy... but i just got yelled by my friend for ignoring her almost all day...

oaky.. i have to finish my job properly now, and seduce my boss to lend mer her room tonight for do my overtime work again. her room's wifi spot is better than my room's..

see ya tonight Secret Society...
:-*

sally_b said: Soooooo ~ I've rewatched the car-argument scene about fiddy-times now ~
...and it could be Bae Soo Bin's awesome ability to play two sides of the coin in facial expressions -- but I *think* he was genuinely surprised that Yoo Jung believed he was responsible for San's displacement and death.
I mean -- he did just confess -- in glaring terms -- that he pitched her Dad on the side of the road in the rain and didn't look back.."So what?" he said."(or rather, screamed)
At that point -- why would he care if she knew he "oops!" forgot to care about San as well. He clearly had a pre-planned "it wasn't my fault"story about the Dad.Why wouldn't the lying-liar ALSO have a "don't know who forgot to give San medicine" story?
Ogre-Mom has some explaining to do. seriously. I will be extremely surprised if she's not the culprit or at least culpable in some way.
....and while I'm on a ramble -- Se Yeon comments at one point that Min Hyuk is obsessed with Yoo Jung "the same way he was with Ji Hee" --- dunno, but something about that pricked up my ears. I hadn't really thought her capable of outright murder, but it's more than clear her own obsession with Min Hyuk is causing her to do outrageous things. She just entered my list of possible Ji Hee 1st strike candidates -- because for some reason I always felt that Ji Hee's life was marked prior to the catalyst car wreck. (dang...now I gotta go back and watch the first epi)  this show! 8-}

ready for our menu for tonightthis is it34197-hi-BabyBackRibs.jpg
while YJ is looking for delicious sauce like a researcherIn one second, i find secret sauce for TGI fridayIngredients:

Servings:1
Units: US | Metric
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
1 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup whiskey (favorite brand)
2 cups brown sugar
2 beef bouillon cubes
4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce

Directions:

1Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Allow to cool and use as a sauce on a grilled meat.

it's easy right ???

ep 11 -- talk about intense.. woah! lots of thoughts that have already been well-worded by many already here...so won't bore by repeating it...
some Q for folks:
-- MH tells KS that he is worried because YJ is behaving just like someone who pretended that all is fine when it wasn't - who is he referring to? is it his mom? or is it Ji Hee? [loved when he got out of the car, he leaned against the car.... you get the sense that he was literally worried sick that something has happened to her and then he walks over to the gate and there she is waiting for him....]
-- SY makes a snarky comment about his mom but the translations make it difficult to understand. what exactly is she saying? "Unlike your mom, I am not a person who can have an intimate relationship, don't you also know that all too well?" - that is how it is translated. when I just read it, it almost sounds like she is accusing his mom of having an affair... can someone who understands Korean explain?

-- YJ tells SY that she has a debt to repay MH and a debt that she must receive from DH. so what exactly does she think she needs to repay MH? for lying to him?