[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

This drama....OMG...I totally love it!! Makes me cry one second, laugh n angry all in one episode. And the fact that YJ asking for MH's help in her revenge plan against DH is just marvellous. Just wanna say, each time MH n YJ hv their face so close to each other, I feel like I wanna pull them together for a kiss, yahh...writer-nim...u r playing w our hearts!! Can't wait to see whether MH will kiss or pull away in the last moment...aish.... I also liked that YJ now should hv nothing to feel guilty abt in her quest to make DH regret all he had done n get punishment in any form. MH too, starting to be more serious abt his company now that he's threatened, hate that smirk on DH's face as if he'd win soon. Pls wipe off that smug on DH's face nx time MH-ah. And the clueless Princess, I wish someone knock on her brain to tell her who she should side with, and how did her shares is more than MH in the hotel?? She'll b the last one crying when the truth is revealed. Can't wait tonite, gripping my chair as I was watching just now and eagerly waiting for another great episode tonite!! Ole! :-\"

hnin wintnaing said: Apparently, secret is reacting to heir's spoiler. The writer-nim cliffhangs us with almost kissing scene between YJ and MH while Heir shows us some spoilers for tmr's kissing scences. O-o This is a head-to-head battle. I am surprised with the ratings though. In the end, I believe this is yet another greatest ep of Secret. My heart crushed when I saw our YJ crying hell out but flattered when MH comforted YJ in his chest. I hope she would know the real difference between our MH's chest and DH's by then; that's why she went to MH for help. :D

after  master's sun ended i feel so lost.....but this drama is so so soooooooooooo good > <JS and HJE have a sizzling chemistrycan't believe this drama only have 16 eps. and now we're at ep 12 alreadyi want to see moaaarrrr.....SY and that DH can get married and suffer foreveri want more lovey dovey btw YJ and MH (real kisses please....this drama is so intense....so please put an intense kiss as well  :P )
BSB is doing a superb job. never i  hate a villain so much...........he even look ugly to me in this drama(he  is actually hot as hell though)when YJ was crying and banging her head to the wall,i whish she was banging that DH head instead.....

I am impressed by the lines said by MJ to YJ at the beginning of ep 11:
YJ : I'm sorryMJ:What is it this time?YJ: Towards you..I am sorry. To see loved ones pass, I know it doesn't happen only to me.. Because my dad, my San, I sent them away like that and I feel so shameless being alive by myself. How disgusting would I be to you?MJ: That's fine if you know. That helped me too. I'm not brave enough to die alongside JH but I found you and hated you to death to withstand it all. (He smiles awwww) You should withstand it while watching me. (then he walks out)
cr to GoodDrama.

What a way to soothe her sadness!!! Despite the fact that he mentioned that he hated her to death for JH's death, somehow his words have healing power (or something). It's comforting to know that someone is offering their shoulder to lean on when we are mourning for our loved ones. She really need that. 
And at this moment YJ should open up more to MH... OK now I am gonna continue watching.

I just finished watching episode 11. It was Epic. I would like to say all the everyone working on Secret is is doing a great job especially the actors and actresses. SY has Dh at palm of her hands. She knew what to say and do so he can do her bidding till the end. She actually believes she will be able to make DH forget YJ. I don't thinks so.  YJ knows him best even though he lied to her so many times but i believe she always knew what kind of person he was and  yet she still love him.  SY is so obsess with MH and that i think she is capable of anything. She considers MH to be a possession and not a person. She can't think clearly at all .  I am amazed at how well MH knows YJ so well . He understands her and wish he could do something to take away all her pain. He knows he can't because he too had hurt her without knowing the whole story. YJ is smart, Kind and hard worker.  She too understands MH and slowly falling in love with him.  They are both hurting and they will both heal each other. 

Guest fantast1k1

Just finished Episode 11...WOW! Brava HJE! That heartwrenching scene in the beginning was Oscar worthy ^:)^ I agree with @falloutjane, something was off on the editing...its like cut and paste or tape rather film strip...didnt like the flow...BSB and HJE rain scene...bravo! Take a bow! The first slap wasnt hard enough but the second slap was real! Luv the symbolism for rain in the scene...its as ominous as Katrina and Sandy:-SS saranghaechoiseunghyun said: cr: solusrequiem

Guest fantast1k1

Casting HJE, JS, BSB and LDH was Daebak! The casting director did a wonderful job! The love square is killing it!
As much as I want a kiss tomorrow, I'm getting a feeling MH will turn away...drunken kiss ande...but I'm hoping YJ will grab him this time and kiss him...Chebal WRITER NIMS, give us that element of surprise:-*
I would rather not expect a kiss and have it happen than expecting it and never happens...
8-|

Guest fantast1k1

Like @Ldy Gmerm, I think I'm hitting the sack early too...so that I will be fresh for tomorrow's episode I-) Gomawo to all the Secret commentators! 
OFF TOPIC...
@tessieroo I finally saw HJE's song and dance in CYHMH...super cute! The drama itself is kinda slow and the plot is not that great, but HJE made it fun...I'm not feeling the lead guy as much either...overall its ok...I also finished IOM, another different character for HJE...YJ character in Secret is far more mature than HJE previous roles...hopefully after Secret, she'll choose not just any role...level up! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest trixicopper

Holy Cannoli Batman! DH is even WORSE with subtitles! 
What a pathetic excuse for a human he is! Dude can die in a fire anytime now. X(
Come on show, give us squeeing fangirls a KISS!!!  

Each and everything SY say about or too MH is things she should stand in front of a mirror and say as then the words would fall on the right person.

DH and SY is absolutly a match made in H***

She is as disqusting as DH.

So my hope for ending is DH be "betrayed" by SY and he kills her off and gets punished for everything then earth becomes paradise.

Its 4 in the morning and I cant sleep cause these two make me wanna wring my hands around both of those necks Grrrr let out the white Hyundai Truck Of Doom I want revenge

Guest Jarolin Peralta Gerardino

prevew ep 12 you came?even without you coming here, i was just going to watch something interesting...i was with yj that day so?kyj you woman  by any chance, did attorney  ahn do it?yj, it seems like you have a date set for you deathi can't die, even if I wanted to...making food in the kitchen, how can you get revenge?doing great!happy birthday to you would you like to eat before you go?there is no secret in the world, right?regarding kyj father...I'll think about that slowly

Guest wanzhaf

God, its sooooooooo hard to catch up with you guys. Here i thought i have only one or two more pages to read and leave to do my chores, and when i came back i have 10 or more pages to read ~X(

But first most, thanks to all secrets lovers who recap, screen caps and all commenters for this episode. Its very interesting to read every thought and ideas.. so much so that i forgot i was frying something on the stove LOLOL

Havent seen ep 11 yet, going to when my dl finished, but its so satisfying to see the double(?) or tripple(?) slaps of YJ. If i were her, i would also include flying kick to his elephant... he really doesnt deserve to have one :)) :)) :))

So this will be YJ's final scene with her "oppa". The end of no return. Like everyone else, i do want her to extract every little pains that she suffered at the hand of that  capital B and pay it double ... but i dont want her hand to be dirtied. Let it be elegant classy ... hahahaha.... i must be as crazy as that capital B
=)) =)) =)) Is there any revenge that is elegant and classy?

And on that note, i want to say that i want San to remain in heaven, happily playing with sun and rainbows . Why??? Because when the dooms day visit the capital B arrives, i dont want to see the old hag came crying snotly to YJ, clinging shamelessly saying that San is one and only grandson and surely YJ is not that heartless to deprive her of his presence  X( X( X(  Let her rot at the corner of her kitchen as her son in prison...

I also think there will be no kisses tonight.... MH was too drunk to ..... just hope that he wont puke all over her........... kekekekek... Since this is about capital B having an upper hand, lets hope that tonight MH will bound back and claim whatever that is lost to him.... or i am the one who is going to puke to see DH and SY dominating the screen..

Guest fantast1k1

Janett said:

Gangsta Eonnie - Yoo Jeong, it seems like you have a date set for your death . . .

Yj - I can't die, even if I wanted to.

She cant die, as she is alreay totally dead inside. She may smile and look alright on the outside but she is totally dead inside.

I dont belive she will avoid the kiss if Mh goes trough with it, the kiss will happen. She no longer have a will to live by herself she only lives as a dead uptill DH is ruined. The horrible with it all is that she doesnt even feel anger or hate she is totally numb. The only thing she has left is her determination.

My hope is

That she will feel MHs love and that will make her wanna live past DHs ending cause I am absolutly sure that MH does love her. Its not just curiosity or attraction from his side its love.

I was trying to do screen caps with paint but it ended horribly so I should stop...Hahahhah...
I'm loving the screenwriting for this drama. As it goes on, the lines are spot on. I mean writer-nim should be called a genius.I am impressed with the quality of the script. How can you not love Secret given the wonderful story-telling and superb acting from the casts?
I just remembered the recap by @Falloujane in which mentioned about crappy editing.. Well that's sadly true and I agree with you. The scenes are going back and forth with MH-YJ and DH-SY..In my opinion, after the drama title "SECRET" appeared, MH-YJ scene should be continued from there instead of randomly putting DH-SY scene in the middle of it. (Aiyooo look at me being all critical to PD-nim)

fantast1ksuae said: Janett said:

Gangsta Eonnie - Yoo Jeong, it seems like you have a date set for your death . . .

Yj - I can't die, even if I wanted to.

She cant die, as she is alreay totally dead inside. She may smile and look alright on the outside but she is totally dead inside.

I dont belive she will avoid the kiss if Mh goes trough with it, the kiss will happen. She no longer have a will to live by herself she only lives as a dead uptill DH is ruined. The horrible with it all is that she doesnt even feel anger or hate she is totally numb. The only thing she has left is her determination.

My hope is

That she will feel MHs love and that will make her wanna live past DHs ending cause I am absolutly sure that MH does love her. Its not just curiosity or attraction from his side its love.