[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

@FransiskaYani, you are welcome :) When you have time or are interested, please pop by his thread, I'll post a video of his wedding pics made by someone else - you can see how so sweet he is, simply beaming with happiness.
Can someone please help translate this ( besides using Google Translate?)  Interested in the bit about YJ's fashion:

Thanks.
http://www.mediaus.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=37699

falloutjane said: .......(MH didn't even know about the son until that visit where he saw her playing with him. And I could be wrong but I think this was after he offered DH the deal if he said no to the parole.)

......The death of San though was really possibly something that all of them didn't expect. I don't think the family has enough support or money behind them to fake the death. Dad is just forever in the dark about anything and everything. 
And yes, I really need to get out of this thread. 

@banini - hey there ~ glad to see you again (it's late, but too chilly to go out on the town ~ so I'm home -- and bored) nice to have folks to chat with -- who share the " slight " (ha) obsession with this show.
RE: " having the OTP together will leave a bad taste in the mouth if MH had a hand in it."

It would negate my love for the show altogether. If he's still her love-choice after knowing he did such a thing it would be no different than re-accepting Do Hoon after finding out he drove her Dad to oblivion ~ It would make the female lead's journey to light just the opposite. So ...NO. [-X
RE: If MH caused the separation, I rather that the child is alive, healthy and  happy somewhere even without his mother.  (cut)...... Or maybe it's just the mother in me.... or my infatuation with Ji Sung 

Agreed. Perfectly fine to have the child be alive, and his reasons for it, but still --- do not have her forgive him and live with him...because just...ugh. That brings passive nature to a level of obscenity for me. (p.s. Ji Sung is *tha'SEX* isn't he? He's killing this role)
RE: About Do Hoon's mom, I hate her! Yes, it's possible that she somehow had a hand in the child's death because it was after she visited that the child passed away (if I remember right).  She doesn't like YJ and wanted to cut the ties between her and Do Hoon.
She's a total tool. You could almost forgive Do Hoon's earlier weaknesses until he actually allows Yoo Jung to take the fall for him. His cowardly manner is understandable when you look at that thing who raised him. And yes... she was hard at work trying to separate them long before the accident. I really MUST have a scene where she is informed that Do Hoon is not just a one time killer - but TWICE. (rubs hands in evil glee at the Ogre-Mom collapsing to the floor) This is what melos are all about ! ha.

RE: With Ji Hee's death, I think she was already dead and probably behind the barrel when the car skidded.  Highly possible stepmom or daddy's minions chased her to death that night. When they hit the barrel you can see the red umbrella flying away.
Actually she survived and died at the hospital -- which is doubly tragic because there might have been a point where at least the baby could have been saved -- or both of them. Who knows? certainly not the wormy man who left her there ~ :-L
The next episode (or preview) can't come fast enough!

@Sakari - RE: " Can anyone help? I seem to have forgotten why Min Hyuk got K Group to hire Do Hoon. Why should MH - or MH's dad - give DH a posh job like that? " 
Um...if I remember correctly it was a ploy to get the prosecutor's to call off some investigation/s on Big Daddy. Or something to that effect --- if you've got legal eagles going after you - it's best to hire them for yourself, right?
But to be honest I didn't pay a lot of attention to that - I was too busy being appalled that some woman was in love enough to go to prison for a pathetic worm of a man. (although a man with reallllllly awesome puppy eyes -- that was for @cynkdf) ;)

aprodithe

said: First time leaving comment here...This drama storyline is very good that i can ignore the fact that i dislike HJE "new" face. I am not complain about PS because everyone entitled their opinion..everyone can have PS all they want. But i dislike the fact that she already pretty even before the PS. And for some reason, i feel that she's too cautious with her face in some scene.

But her acting cover her "new" face anyhow. Not to mention the SW. kudos to her / him.

One thing i curious about, and probably the biggest shock above all, about JH's accident. Is that a possibilities that she was dead before the hit and run? remember that she was running from some guys and hiding somewhere that night. And someone from MH's family was the one the culprit ?

2nd mysteri is San whereabout..I believe San is not dead..or at least i hope so..

Guest adniRose

in the beginning of ep 7, during MH-SY argument, she gives him the book and ask him to read it... "the revenge started because of love, how it's end" i wonder about the ending of the book.. is it; man who pursues the woman for revenge but end up falls in love with her... is it the ending..? so SY could already sense MH's feelings toward YJ.. 
i wonder if MH's real mom is the ahjumma, the madame..? and seems like Minjoo is not her real daughter..MH interaction with KS is always fun to watch...KS-yaa, please stay loyal to MH forever...some scene really cracks me up...kkkk:)) the morning after MH sleep at YJ's house, in the meeting room when MH calls YJ and everyone hear it... Jo Minhyuk, stop being so lovable...lol:P

Guest Fransiska Yani

The book is Wuthering Heights, right?

I wonder about SY said about it either. But in the book, the leading role married with someone else for revenge and got truly unhappy life. He abused his wife terribly so his wife run away.

in the beginning of ep 7, during MH-SY argument, she gives him the book and ask him to read it... "the revenge started because of love, how it's end" 
i wonder about the ending of the book.. is it; man who pursues the woman for revenge but end up falls in love with her... is it the ending..? so SY could already sense MH's feelings toward YJ.. 

i wonder if MH's real mom is the ahjumma, the madame..? and seems like Minjoo is not her real daughter..
MH interaction with KS is always fun to watch...KS-yaa, please stay loyal to MH forever...
some scene really cracks me up...kkkk:)) the morning after MH sleep at YJ's house, in the meeting room when MH calls YJ and everyone hear it... Jo Minhyuk, stop being so lovable...lol:P

Guest lettykay

Fransiska Yani said: The book is Wuthering Heights, right? I wonder about SY said about it either. But in the book, the leading role married with someone else for revenge and got truly unhappy life. He abused his wife terribly so his wife run away.

in the beginning of ep 7, during MH-SY argument, she gives him the book and ask him to read it... "the revenge started because of love, how it's end" i wonder about the ending of the book.. is it; man who pursues the woman for revenge but end up falls in love with her... is it the ending..? so SY could already sense MH's feelings toward YJ.. 
i wonder if MH's real mom is the ahjumma, the madame..? and seems like Minjoo is not her real daughter..MH interaction with KS is always fun to watch...KS-yaa, please stay loyal to MH forever...some scene really cracks me up...kkkk:)) the morning after MH sleep at YJ's house, in the meeting room when MH calls YJ and everyone hear it... Jo Minhyuk, stop being so lovable...lol:P

Guest Fransiska Yani

Thank you for the insight

Right the story is way more complicated and there is more drama with the whole revenge.  I think SY was warning MH that revenge and obsession will not lead him anywhere good and he better stop. In the book the lead character quest for revenge becomes an obsession and it starts to effect everyone around him as he starts using them so I think SY was saying he better stop now before it is too late.

The irony of her giving him the book and now look at her actions, just because MH doesnt return her feelings, she should know what she is doing will not end well.

San would have to be dead. We need a reason for SJ to break ties and not look back at DH; something unforgivable.
This idiot would probably find a way to justify DH's action by using MH as the cause (kinda true). DH was threatened blah, blah...and this was the choice she consciously made.
If the baby is found and DH had something to do with him taken away, because of the MH angle, she would forgive DH
If the baby is dead, and she finds out that the DH camp was the instigator; this would be unforgivable.
We want compete devastation of comfortable illusion, so MH can pick up the pieces......Kwang Soo holding the dustpan, of course

lettykay said:
Fransiska Yani said: The book is Wuthering Heights, right? I wonder about SY said about it either. But in the book, the leading role married with someone else for revenge and got truly unhappy life. He abused his wife terribly so his wife run away.

Guest lettykay

shae said: SY needed to read the book herself, I believe it didn't end well for any of the participants.....*LOL*....second and third leads included....I think only the dogs were fine, in the end

Guest Fransiska Yani

shae

said: SY needed to read the book herself, I believe it didn't end well for any of the participants.....*LOL*....second and third leads included....I think only the dogs were fine, in the end

^^^ Tell me about it! I have an issue with quoting for the past week or so! The previous heading statement in the forum said the problem is resolved but I still couldn't quote normally! I don't know! It may just be me, my iPhone at the moment! Others seem to be quoting fine! Oh well, it's okay! I'll live!